What's new

Pakistan requests German weapons for anti-terrorism

but for an American requirement?

Essentially M16/M4 has had its problems that is not hidden, so a project was launched to find a replacement a rifle was developed called XM8 however HK worked their magic on the M16/M4 platform and problem fixed.

Pakistan requests German weapons for anti-terrorism
Islamabad wants more weapons from Germany for its war against terror, Pakistani Defense Minister Khawaja Asif has said. Asif met with his German counterpart Ursula von der Leyen, who is visiting the country.

Pakistan needed "above all, weapons of a defensive nature, and weapons useful for the war against terror," Defense Minister Khawaja Asif said during von der Leyen's visit. For her part, the German defense minister confirmed that her government was looking into closer military cooperation with Pakistan.

"Together, we will chalk out how we can intensify our cooperation in the war against terror...We are together with Pakistan in the war against terrorism," Von der Leyen said in Islamabad on Tuesday.

Asif said the current conflict was all about fighting against all Islamist movements, ranging from the so-called "Islamic State" to the Taliban. "These are all heads of the same monster," Khawaja Asif said. Terrorism needed to be countered on the whole, Asif said, referring to Germany and Pakistan's first agreement to further military cooperation in 2012.

A central theme during von der Leyen's visit was also the precarious security situation in Afghanistan, which she visited before her trip to Islamabad . "We all know that this region will be peaceful only when everyone deals with the reconciliation process and the war against terror," she said.

The German defense minister also said it was a positive sign that Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Afghan President Ashraf Ghani were inaugurating an international conference in Islamabad on Wednesday.

Better relations between Pakistan and Afghanistan are believed to be a key requirement for reconciliatory talks between the Afghan government and the Taliban, which are being mediated by the Pakistani government. Afghanistan accused its neighbor of using the Taliban to increase its influence within Kabul's territory.

However, Pakistan has also been the target of several attacks, including one last December, when more than 150 people, mostly children, were killed after Taliban militants attacked an army school in Peshawar .

Pakistan requests German weapons for anti-terrorism | News | DW.COM | 09.12.2015

India's elite anti-terror unit NSG are equipped with German weapons

Trust me Volkswagen can't stand in front of Suzuki - Toyota . Volkswagen getting serious beating in India in front of Suzuki and Honda .

I think thats mainly bcz of the emission scandel of VW or not? Trust me my friend Toyota-Suzuki monopoly in Pakistan has reached to a dangerous level. May be entry of VW would force them to bring in something better worthy of spending money on.

I think thats mainly bcz of the emission scandel of VW or not? Trust me my friend Toyota-Suzuki monopoly in Pakistan has reached to a dangerous level. May be entry of VW would force them to bring in something better worthy of spending money on.
Not because of emissions but they priced same category Vehicles much higher and low milage, Very high Spares cost of BMW and Skoda its sister brand (I myself fall in love with Skoda Rapid but because of its V high Maintenance cost I choose Nissan Sunny instead but my first love was skoda RAPID), quality is similar to Honda, not better at all.

Some Very brand loving persons are buying it only.

But yes considering breaking Monopoly its very good step, In India also when other brands came then those old brands got wake up .

Now the defense minister of India will visit Germany and tell them that these weapons will be used against India :triniti:

Of course Indian lobby against Pakistan is always active & crying all the time & any where in the world.

It will be great if Pakistan tries to acquire German Leopard tanks & other military hardware goodies.

what your seeing is what i got from the site. they are talking about anti terror weapons so it wont be big ticket items. like jets ships, possibly missiles though, the pars-3-lr may be an option for gunships? thats the only good thing they have.

Well since our gradual withdrawal from Afghanistan, i thought the U.S and U.K will be handing over their leftover/excess military equipment to Pakistan, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan government for them to better fight terrorism in the region. Since its far more feasible/cheaper to do so than carrying it back all the way here which serves no real purpose/are not needed here..
Pakistan to get leftover Afghan war equipment: Defence Secretary - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/01/w...ts-natos-leftovers-from-afghanistan.html?_r=0
British military stock left over from Afghan war being moved out | Asia | News | The Independent

Well since our gradual withdrawal from Afghanistan, i thought the U.S and U.K will be handing over their leftover/excess military equipment to Pakistan, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan government for them to better fight terrorism in the region. Since its far more feasible/cheaper to do so than carrying it back all the way here which serves no real purpose/are not needed here..
Pakistan to get leftover Afghan war equipment: Defence Secretary - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/01/w...ts-natos-leftovers-from-afghanistan.html?_r=0
British military stock left over from Afghan war being moved out | Asia | News | The Independent
true that but one cant have too much weapons.

F**** everything and get VW here first :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
and then we can get some nice German Rifles like G36/HK417 eh?:azn: or maybe a Panzerhaubitze 2000:angel::lol:

Not because of emissions but they priced same category Vehicles much higher and low milage, Very high Spares cost of BMW and Skoda its sister brand (I myself fall in love with Skoda Rapid but because of its V high Maintenance cost I choose Nissan Sunny instead but my first love was skoda RAPID), quality is similar to Honda, not better at all.

Some Very brand loving persons are buying it only.

But yes considering breaking Monopoly its very good step, In India also when other brands came then those old brands got wake up .

Fortunately for India there are lots of alternatives which doesnt allow any single car maker to set in some monopoly of any sort. Thats the luxury we are looking for with possible entrance of VW and Fiat.

Back
Top Bottom