What's new

US LAWMAKERS SAY J-20 IS COPIED OFF RUSSIAN PLANES

Akasa

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Don't you just love how US "experts" contradict each other with newer and more imaginative theories every minute?

China got stealth tech from Russia: US lawmaker

WASHINGTON - CHINA got the technology for its first stealth fighter jet from Russia, a senior US lawmaker said on Tuesday, one week after the airplane apparently made its maiden flight.

'My understanding is that they built it on information that they received from Russia, from a Russian plane, that they were able to copy,' House Armed Services Committee Chairman Buck McKeon told reporters.

Mr McKeon, a Republican, said he hoped to 'hear more' on the issue from Defense Secretary Robert Gates, who was on a visit to Beijing when Chinese state media published photographs of the J-20 fighter in the skies over south-western China. According to the reports, which cited witnesses, the next-generation war jet - the existence of which highlights China's drive to modernise its military - made a 15-minute test flight before landing.

The lawmaker, who had been asked whether Beijing had obtained the technology needed to build such an advanced fighter from cyber-espionage, also stressed that 'China's a concern' for US national security.

'We need to be looking at China, we need to be looking at North Korea, we need to be looking at Iran,' said Mr McKeon, who has given a sceptical greeting to Gates' plans for reductions in US military spending.

'That's what really concerns me when I look at the cuts, the potential cuts, that they're talking about for the defence budget. This is not a safe world,' said the lawmaker. -- AFP​

There was another thread today that accuses the J-20 is using US technology.

They just keep coming up with new excuses to tarnish Chinese achievement. I hope China keeps this pace up so to give the US a constant headache.

'CHINA got the technology for its first stealth fighter jet from Russia'

Has the U.S lawmaker got any evidence to prove this theory? He should only make a acqusition on the J20 if it has anything got to do with the US.

Suprisingly I dont see a story from Russia side claiming the J20 is a copy of their planes...

Last edited:
A copy of American or Russian planes... make up your damn mind.

Its nothing but just to degrade the efforts of the chinese engineers who worled hard day and night to cum up to a level that China is in a league of super powers.
Americans they are very good at playing pschological games with their friends and enemies .
People should not listen to these americanos saying Bulshit nothing new .

Chinese did the hard work and they should be congratz for the achivement they have till now.

There was another thread today that accuses the J-20 is using US technology.

They just keep coming up with new excuses to tarnish Chinese achievement. I hope China keeps this pace up so to give the US a constant headache.

If you really look at China what you see is a country with a lower per capita income than , Mexico and Kazakhstan, one of the worst environmental records , endemic corruption, jails stuffed with dissenters, and a dictatorship.

If you really look at China what you see is a country with a lower per capita income than , Mexico and Kazakhstan, one of the worst environmental records , endemic corruption, jails stuffed with dissenters, and a dictatorship.

Yeah i can see u troll , hiding behind sumones flag and trolling .

heh, this is nothing compared to some of the other loony crap our lawmakers say everyday. don't read too much into it.

Its nothing but just to degrade the efforts of the chinese engineers who worled hard day and night to cum up to a level that China is in a league of super powers.
Americans they are very good at playing pschological games with their friends and enemies .
People should not listen to these americanos saying Bulshit nothing new .

Chinese did the hard work and they should be congratz for the achivement they have till now.

LOL sooner or later I bet someone will start complaining about how China's academies copied the laws of physics from Newton.

Yes, I am so happy they said this! More and more evidence of the US decline! Jiang Jieshi, before his complete and utter defeat and fleeing to Taiwan, truly believed that he was killing millions of communist soldiers every day even as the red flag was being raised over Nanjing. US lawmakers, Obama, Wall Street regime, keep up the good work!

U.S congress debate often turn into a clown show

wonder these old fools can't use a computer and totally count on their slaves - (interns) :lol:

This is very funny that there is two version of this kind of crap.....some articles says J20 get the stealth technology from f117.....and now Us say J20 get the technology russia? And the conclusion was make by the american,isnt that funny ?

Back
Top Bottom