What's new

US lawmakers compares China to Nazi Germany

US lawmakers compares China to Nazi Germany

I Didn't know Nazi Germany was that much awesome. I always thought they are some bloody murderers.

@indian_reality, your comments only shows your stupidity because you are just a copy cat from whatever you read in your media or western media. Ask yourself, have you ever read some Chinese news from China? Have you ever live in China? To really understand another country, you need to do some serious study, this will make you smart, not an easy target for brain-washing.

Its an over-generalization to compare china to Nazi-Germany.But it surely is on it's way to becoming one. Pointers to that effect are:
1)Claiming new territories every other day from it's neighbours(read India,vietnam,Japan.........) just like Third Reich did in 1930s
2)Repression and persecution of political opponents at a staggering pace
3)Massive military build-up(similar to the resurrection of the luftwaffe and kreigsmarine and expansion of the wehrmaht)
4)Support for dubious regimes like ones in Sudan,Myanmar,North Korea,blocking sanctions against terrorist groups like JuD a.k.a LeT(draws parallel to Nazi support for Franco of Spain)
Many other parallels can be cited
While the US is no saint or GOI is at best an imp....china is definitely on the way to becoming the modern Nazi empire

1. China is not expansionist. China has not taken anybody's territory and has not even lets its military past its own border.

2. It's not persecution. It's just a strict law. China is under massive democratic reform. Hillary Clinton said that she's impressed with China's increasing democracy. China is predicted to become a democracy by 2020.

3. The military increase is purely defensive (as outlined by the Chinese doctrine) and will only last until 2050. This is only to boost defensive measures. China has a peaceful development doctrine and purely-defensive military.

4. China doesn't support them. China only draws to them because they feel insecure with the US military in their backyard.

As for the trait, they can all be applied to India as well.
1. India's expansion into Kashmir and Forward Policy with China.
2. India's strict laws with Kashmiris and Muslims.
3. India's military expansion.

below freezing...The US is the real nazi country.

No my friend, you've to read in depth history on Germany and Nazi..
Germans and the Nazis were still humble. US the the only barbaric mass murderers genocidal that dropped the Atomic Bomb over civilian population instantaneous killing millions and yet many are affected today on birth.
So How could you even compare those nazis to insulter of humanity the one and only Govt of us of a.

Sorry,but you clear haven't heard about the holocaust?! :blink:
Many people dislike or even hate US,but compare it t Nazi is same as compare China to Nazi. Nuts!

Personaly I agree with atomic bomb dropping on Japan. Even if they are surrendering just then(ofc befor they actualy do). Consider the mass of civilian they killed, 2 nuke on their head isn't that overreaction. OFC american did it to showoff russians. But still.

As for US the warmonger, they just missed the old days. I think they actualy missed the good old USSR :D Back then there is actualy a rule. And they know they are winning.

Now they have singlehandly pissoff most the world,now that is achievement you can't easyly beat. :usflag:

US killed more people than holocaust, my god, just change your flag to US one already, too many f*ing false flag recently.
BF, it's clear that it is your brain that is frozen here - or that you don't care to thaw it out. Chinese academics believe the GLF killed at least sixteen million people. link Where did you get your numbers about the U.S.? You made them up just now, didn't you?

BF, it's clear that it is your brain that is frozen here - or that you don't care to thaw it out. Chinese academics believe the GLF killed at least sixteen million people. link Where did you get your numbers about the U.S.? You made them up just now, didn't you?

More Western propaganda, why don't you state 160 million instead of 16 million?

No more bs, white americans have exterminated at least 100 million native americans.

I linked to an academic source which you clearly disparaged without reading because you responded within three minutes. Why should your opinion command any respect?

If you say the famine led to a large population of Chinese farmers die, it would be no problem, but that does not "kill", which requires clear. And the figure is still a mystery.

By the way, the West something is a joke, if you really are in the study of history, but interested in politics, you need to hear different voices from China.

If you say the famine led to a large population of Chinese farmers die, it would be no problem, but that does not "kill", which requires clear. And the figure is still a mystery.

By the way, the West something is a joke, if you really are in the study of history, but interested in politics, you need to hear different voices from China.

It's because government and Mao's mistake,which you could count it "kills". No body like's playing word game. Just like china and korea didn't like when Japan use word like "incident" on killing/raping in WW2 textbooks.

Funny thing about sound of the different voices. After I offered My version of "different voices", many here has give me lovely nicks like:"Traitor""unchinese" and my personal fevorite "pighead".

Like here:
US killed more people than holocaust, my god, just change your flag to US one already, too many f*ing false flag recently.

Not friend to the "different voices".
Please do share with US how did US killed 6million people...oh please share.. I like know...

No more bs, white americans have exterminated at least 100 million native americans.

OMG. What genius:CCP official account on GLF is 21 miljoona. Use the google/baidu or what ever,check your fact befor open your mouth!!

And genius of the day, China had about 100miljoona in 1500. With our advance agriculture technologist that time,you think there is more Native americans then Chinese? That just absurd. It's morelike 10-20miljoona. And it's basic the european that you are talking about,not USA. As there was no USA back then.

I linked to an academic source which you clearly disparaged without reading because you responded within three minutes. Why should your opinion command any respect?

Just to be fair. I think they are trying to say You guys did indirectly or directly wipeout almost an entire race,which in that sense only nazi try to do the same. :D
I also use that line to make an point when a american trying to lecture me about human right or tibet.

Last edited:
It's because government and Mao's mistake,which you could count it "kills". No body like's playing word game. Just like china and korea didn't like when Japan use word like "incident" on killing/raping in WW2 textbooks.

I know you do not care about the fact that because of your political game. But the fact is a fact, very simple, you tell me if it is "kill", then you know how much the Indian government to kill Indians, how much Third World governments to kill their people, and even the U.S. government killed many U.S. people in 1929-1933?

So for the US, China is nazy? Have China ever colonized a country? Have the Chinese immigrants in London New York ever indulged in street rioting, murder and terrorist activities? Which country is mass killings civilians in Iraq and Afganistan? Which country is imposing an inhuman embargo on Cuba impoverishing women and children? Which country had sent a B 2 to vuluntarily bombard an embassy during the Yugoslavia conflict? Which country is strangling and killing civilians in Gaza and Cisjordania? Which country had raided an humanitarian ship convoy? Which country is spreading hate and fear in Asia? Which country is bashing another one in an attempt to discredit, instill fear? Which country is the No 1 weapons dealer and exporting WMD all around the WOrld? Apart Japan and Argentina, which country is housing the largest number of war criminals? This country is the US and any war criminal should one day be judged or else just close down the La Haye war crinminal court! :china::pakistan:

I know you do not care about the fact that because of your political game. But the fact is a fact, very simple, you tell me if it is "kill", then you know how much the Indian government to kill Indians, how much Third World governments to kill their people, and even the U.S. government killed many U.S. people in 1929-1933?

Just look at word "KILL" and the differens from "Die".
Fine. Have your dream about happy happy things. I stay with my ugly truth. It's wans't the decision by Mao and CCP to start GLF that these "people" are dead. it's wasn't the decision of Mao and the CCP to start the G.culture revolution that cause 10years,which most of the world had gone forword,we can sit in our *** like idiot. Let's not even talk about how many intellection elite was killed or sent to RE-camp.

So for the US, China is nazy? Have China ever colonized a country? Have the Chinese immigrants in London New York ever indulged in street rioting, murder and terrorist activities? Which country is mass killings civilians in Iraq and Afganistan? Which country is imposing an inhuman embargo on Cuba impoverishing women and children? Which country had sent a B 2 to vuluntarily bombard an embassy during the Yugoslavia conflict? Which country is strangling and killing civilians in Gaza and Cisjordania? Which country had raided an humanitarian ship convoy? Which country is spreading hate and fear in Asia? Which country is bashing another one in an attempt to discredit, instill fear? Which country is the No 1 weapons dealer and exporting WMD all around the WOrld? Apart Japan and Argentina, which country is housing the largest number of war criminals? This country is the US and any war criminal should one day be judged or else just close down the La Haye war crinminal court! :china::pakistan:

I think you are mixing Isreal and US as one country. Both attacking on Gaza and Raiding Turkey humanitarian ships are done by Isreal. OFC USofA support these action,they already has to pay chinese,I doubt they like to pay to Isrealys too :rofl:

As for bashing,it's happing everywhere.

To be fair it's a american politic's logic that China is like Nazi. Which mostlikely he had a secretary to do the study and write it. It's politic game, special when it come to election time. It's not the first,nor will it be the last.

Just look at word "KILL" and the differens from "Die".
Fine. Have your dream about happy happy things. I stay with my ugly truth. It's wans't the decision by Mao and CCP to start GLF that these "people" are dead. it's wasn't the decision of Mao and the CCP to start the G.culture revolution that cause 10years,which most of the world had gone forword,we can sit in our *** like idiot. Let's not even talk about how many intellection elite was killed or sent to RE-camp.

I have already said, the truth can not hurt you, the fact is the fact that you did not answer my question, you really do not.

Let us discuss the fact that you said was the Cultural Revolution, that is another issue, many people have been violence, it is true, the death toll is the thousands of people. But no RE-camp, in general is the "cow", the prisoners and cattle kept together. Way of thinking at the time, those intellectualsneed to transform the thinking, need to understand the most difficult workers life. This is a fact, however, there is no RE-camp.

I have already said, the truth can not hurt you, the fact is the fact that you did not answer my question, you really do not.
Indian government to kill Indians
Yes? On which time? From start of India as country? or from beging of time? By police force? By politic choose? By civil-war?
:blink:

how much Third World governments to kill their people
You are not serious to compare China to any Third world government?! Talk about lowing the standard...

and even the U.S. government killed many U.S. people in 1929-1933?

Most like between 5-10million. I hope your are not using me as your personal google machine.

Let us discuss the fact that you said was the Cultural Revolution, that is another issue, many people have been violence, it is true, the death toll is the thousands of people. But no RE-camp, in general is the "cow", the prisoners and cattle kept together. Way of thinking at the time, those intellectualsneed to transform the thinking, need to understand the most difficult workers life. This is a fact, however, there is no RE-camp.

34,800-3 million depend on the source. Not few...
I know what's the point of that little idiocy. The fact is it was as poinless as GLF! Mao had underting of both agriculture nor economy. And it had set us back years behind all! Even the japase that two nuke drop on them.
What you call "transfoorm the intellection elite" way of thinking? RE-Camp= Re-education camp.

Even I don't like some of the change Deng made, still if I would said "thank you"!

Back
Top Bottom