What's new

US issues waiver for sale of major defence equipment to Pakistan

No Heli or jet fighters . only armed vehicles i think .
Only vehicals.. ?? I think this deal not going in favour of Pakistan... US not giving any high tech items to Pakistan.. They will only give you the scrap..

if its vehicles then here was my earlier suggestion (earlier posted on page 3)

how about some humvee's :azn:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Humvees_in_the_War_in_Afghanistan_(2001-present)

Humvee_equipped_with_four_snow_treads.jpg

humvee.jpg

RCWS-Hummer.jpg

and an armtrac 400 mine cleaner

i419635.jpg

here it is clearing mines

Armtrac400libdex2010.jpg

i read in the paper today the U.S is giving $34 billion equipment to pakistan .Also afganistan has been told about the decision .but the drone and critical tech equip will be taken back .
a0l1nd.jpg

Local urdu newspapers arent exactly known for their credibility.. i second tht US would give 50 billion $ worth weapons to Pakistan as the newspaper points out..

But the question is that how pakistan will pay $34 billion for these arms and vehicals if this deal happens ?? Aid or Loan from US.. ??

Local urdu newspapers arent exactly known for their credibility.. i second tht US would give 50 billion $ worth weapons to Pakistan as the newspaper points out..
no the second page states the details that pak would get $34 billion worth arms .Armed drone/jet fighters and high tech equip are also included in $50 billion worth equip which they are going to take back.

no the second page states the details that pak would get $34 billion worth arms .Armed drone/jet fighters and high tech equip are also included in $50 billion worth equip which they are going to take back.

Bakwaas hai yaar... wont happen!

you guys don't know what you guys are talking abut . in 2010 when i seen with my own eyes transfer of US equpment from pakistan i said on forum and my self too that its not gonna be back to US its massive massive damn too much . belive me too much can't be loaded back and shift . its not only humvee but so much

this baby
Army+Patrols+Afghanistan+Paktika+Province+JqRUsjPyp7Nl.jpg

and this
2-82.jpg

and this
US-Army-Kohistan-Afgh.jpg

humvee
sf-gmv-afghanistan-bg.jpg

this baby
143722000-08232042.jpg

and these jeeps
Combat_Afghanistan_US_army_forum_Army_Recognition_005.jpg

hires_090306-D-1852B-003b.jpg

i read in the paper today the U.S is giving $34 billion equipment to pakistan .Also afganistan has been told about the decision .but the drone and critical tech equip will be taken back .
a0l1nd.jpg

Billi ko chichdron kay khawab!

We will not never get anywhere near that amount, may be a few hundred million's worth of well worn and well used equipment at the end of its useful life, that we will paint and repaint and be impressed.

these loaders
120709-Maine-full.jpg

fuel tankers
Mike%20Wunder%20Helping%20US%20Army%20Ready%20Two%20Five%20Hundred%20Gallon%20Collapsible%20Fuel%20Drums%20in%20Afghanistan.jpg

Billi ko chichdron kay khawab!

We will not never get anywhere near that amount, may be a few hundred million's worth of well worn and well used equipment at the end of its useful life, that we will paint and repaint and be impressed.

trust me or not they can't take back to USA dear last ten years millions of trucks delivered all this equipment .i wish every you see them once

IEDs cleaning equipment

Army+Clears+Roads+IEDS+Afghanistan+dHME25uuaaEl.jpg

mortars
us_troops_fire_mortar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom