What's new

US issues waiver for sale of major defence equipment to Pakistan

120825100252-afghanistan-kunar-story-top.jpg

mobile-labs-us-army-3d-printer-1.jpg

MFSV-Mobile-Strike-Force-Vehicle-photo-US-Army.jpg

@Imran Khan lala jee.. we dont need trucks and mine sweepers ... we manufacture these things already....

its not matter of manufacture bro we need them too . equipment is massive and it can fill our needs of future 15 years . all type of land forces systems are involved lets see what we got .

Last edited by a moderator:
:omghaha: Stop day dreaming guys!

ok please tell me dear they transferred all this equipment in 10 years now how they will pull back it ? are they ready to pay again ?

do you seen hundreds of truck daily on national high way last 10 years . in 2010 they got daily 500 trucks when i seen them it come in my mind WTH US is not going to leave AFG future 10 years .

here's my favorite: THE B-52
B-52H_prepares_to_refuel_over_Afghanistan.jpg

The Boeing E-3 Sentry is an airborne early warning and control (AWACS)

US_Navy_021120-F-6655M-010_E-3_aircraft_conducts_a_mission_over_Afghanistan.jpg

A C-5 Galaxy

US_Air_Force_070922-F-5827C-001_Bagram_%27first%27.jpg

these recovery vehicles are hundreds
800px-ISAF_Einsatz_-_29._Deutsches_Einsatzkontingent%2C_RC_North_Afghanistan.jpg

A C-5 Galaxy

[Ipload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/US_Air_Force_070922-F-5827C-001_Bagram_%27first%27.jpg[/IMG]

they will give equipment which cant fly dear :cheesy:

ok please tell me dear they transferred all this equipment in 10 years now how they will pull back it ? are they ready to pay again ?

do you seen hundreds of truck daily on national high way last 10 years . in 2010 they got daily 500 trucks when i seen them it come in my mind WTH US is not going to leave AFG future 10 years .

Bhai jaan... they are going to take all major equipment and may leave rifles,humvees ... Pak could probably get NVGs,helmets,rifles,vests etc... OR maybe super cobras if we are lucky.

Bhai jaan... they are going to take all major equipment and may leave rifles,humvees ... Pak could probably get NVGs,helmets,rifles,vests etc... OR maybe super cobras if we are lucky.

my brother its not complete list thousands of types of equipment is involved in this this war not just humvee APCs helmets rifles vassets . just wait and see .

my brother its not complete list thousands of types of equipment is involved in this this war not just humvee APCs helmets rifles vassets . just wait and see .

I wonder what major defence weapons would we procure... maybe arty guns,PC-3,armoured vehicles,Super cobras?missiles...maybe used F-16s.... these are the true possibility just as FATMAN pointed out..

A C-5 Galaxy

US_Air_Force_070922-F-5827C-001_Bagram_%27first%27.jpg

Alaka stop being a fanboy... we r not going to buy these...

Hahaha... brother.. hope for Super cobras,arty and armoured vehicles.. not "cool aircraft" we wont be buyinh@
My vote is always with Super Cobras... Buy atleast 20-30 super cobras if they offer them to us..
Any possibility guyz.. ??
Love to see Super Cobras in PAA colors.. :):smitten:

Shame on you Pakistanis.......for the last 10 years you never got tired bashing America and Americans, now you see this equipment (almost junk) and your mouth starts watering, forgetting all bad things about what America did to Pakistan........... I see this as a neck collar, as a sign of insult, what happened to your "getting rid of American influence", "threat of sanctions", "ban on spare parts".........what a short memory

Shame on you Pakistanis.......for the last 10 years you never got tired bashing America and Americans, now you see this equipment (almost junk) and your mouth starts watering, forgetting all bad things about what America did to Pakistan........... I see this as a neck collar, as a sign of insult, what happened to your "getting rid of American influence", "threat of sanctions", "ban on spare parts".........what a short memory

Meray Bhai, Aap nay " Bhatay Choor ki Langootee " ki misaal sunee hay kabhi ? :omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom