What's new

US is a global dictator: Ahmedinejad

Chinese forces were in North Vietnam, not as active combat forces to the level US forces were. Why not?

You didn't even know THAT, and you pretend that you somehow know all these other things about the Vietnam war.

To remind you again, Chinese forces fought alongside North Vietnamese forces in the Vietnam war.

USA lost that war badly even though they managed to kill MILLIONS of innocent Vietnamese civilians with indiscriminate bombing campaigns. You claim to be a Viet yet you support the country which burning millions of your fellow people? I doubt it.

So you think it's OK that only 48.5%-53.5% of Iraqi people think it's OK to ATTACK the US and coalition forces? Given the margin of error?

How sad that you think this is a positive thing.
If the sentiments among ordinary Iraqis were as compelling as you believed, then there would have been no rebellion against al-Qaeda or military cooperation with US forces, at every level, from the villages to the cities, to the extent now that Iraqis themselves are responsible for their cities while the US take the lead in routing insurgents in the outer areas. That poll is three years old.

To remind you again, Chinese forces fought alongside North Vietnamese forces in the Vietnam war.
But why not to the extent US forces were, if China was soooo brave and capable? Keep in mind that China had the support of the Soviets as well.

Can you point out the specific question in that poll that show Iraqis overwhelmingly support attacking US forces?

I said more Iraqis support the USA in removing Saddam the oppose it...I did not say anything about overwhelmingly.

More Iraqis say the United States was right than say it was wrong to lead the invasion, but by just 48 percent to 39 percent, with 13 percent expressing no opinion

As many Iraqis say the war "humiliated" Iraq as say it "liberated" the country; more oppose than support the presence of coalition forces there now (although most also say they should stay for the time being);

It allways humiliates arabs when USA or Israel kick the crap out of them so easy.

ABCNEWS.com : Poll: Iraqis Report Better Postwar Life

Maybe your own government can explain to the relatives of the 30 million chinese citizens why they died for communism.

Where did you get that number 30 million from? Did you make that up?

There were death tolls from "starvation" not from being killed by violent means.

Yes I acknowledge that the early communist government treated the Chinese people very badly, but they were expelled by Deng Xiaoping who embraced the Capitalist system.

However that happened in the 1950's to the 1970's.

We are talking about TODAY and the Iraq war has killed over one million innocent Iraqi civilians and tortured plenty in Guantanamo Bay. This is TODAY, so why don't you explain it within that context?

If you want to go into History then explain why Americans massacred the Native American people.

But why not to the extent US forces were, if China was soooo brave and capable? Keep in mind that China had the support of the Soviets as well.

And remember as far as Korea was concerned the USA had to travel 6000 miles to get there and China has a billion people next door and could not defeat the USA.

If the sentiments among ordinary Iraqis were as compelling as you believed, then there would have been no rebellion against al-Qaeda or military cooperation with US forces, at every level, from the villages to the cities, to the extent now that Iraqis themselves are responsible for their cities while the US take the lead in routing insurgents in the outer areas. That poll is three years old.

Yes you complain but you never provide any evidence.

Explain to me why the Iraqi people would be happy that one million innocent Iraqi civilians have died?

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

And remember as far as Korea was concerned the USA had to travel 6000 miles to get there and China has a billion people next door and could not defeat the USA.

That's why America beat North Korea right?

LOL no, they are still there and testing nuclear weapons. The North Korean war saw the longest retreat of US military forces in history.

America lost to North Korea, lost to Vietnam, can't fight the Afghani insurgents, lol.

Last edited:
Where did you get that number 30 million from? Did you make that up?

There were death tolls from "starvation" not from being killed by violent means.

Yes I acknowledge that the early communist government treated the Chinese people very badly, but they were expelled by Deng Xiaoping who embraced the Capitalist system.

However that happened in the 1950's to the 1970's.

We are talking about TODAY and the Iraq war has killed over one million innocent Iraqi civilians and tortured plenty in Guantanamo Bay. This is TODAY, so why don't you explain it within that context?

If you want to go into History then explain why Americans massacred the Native American people.

Hes talking about the number of people exterminated to expand communism.

With this understood, the Soviet Union appears the greatest megamurderer of all, apparently killing near 61,000,000 people. Stalin himself is responsible for almost 43,000,000 of these. Most of the deaths, perhaps around 39,000,000 are due to lethal forced labor in gulag and transit thereto. Communist China up to 1987, but mainly from 1949 through the cultural revolution, which alone may have seen over 1,000,000 murdered, is the second worst megamurderer. Then there are the lesser megamurderers, such as North Korea and Tito's Yugoslavia.

Obviously the population that is available to kill will make a big difference in the total democide, and thus the annual percentage rate of democide is revealing. By far, the most deadly of all communist countries and, indeed, in this century by far, has been Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge. Pol Pot and his crew likely killed some 2,000,000 Cambodians from April 1975 through December 1978 out of a population of around 7,000,000. This is an annual rate of over 8 percent of the population murdered, or odds of an average Cambodian surviving Pol Pot's rule of slightly over just over 2 to 1.

In sum the communist probably have murdered something like 110,000,000, or near two-thirds of all those killed by all governments, quasi-governments, and guerrillas from 1900 to 1987. Of course, the world total itself it shocking. It is several times the 38,000,000 battle-dead that have been killed in all this century's international and domestic wars. Yet the probable number of murders by the Soviet Union alone--one communist country-- well surpasses this cost of war. And those murders of communist China almost equal it.

Communism has been the greatest social engineering experiment we have ever seen. It failed utterly and in doing so it killed over 100,000,000 men, women, and children, not to mention the near 30,000,000 of its subjects that died in its often aggressive wars and the rebellions it provoked. But there is a larger lesson to be learned from this horrendous sacrifice to one ideology. That is that no one can be trusted with power. The more power the center has to impose the beliefs of an ideological or religious elite or impose the whims of a dictator, the more likely human lives are to be sacrificed. This is but one reason, but perhaps the most important one, for fostering liberal democracy.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.ART.HTM

Last edited:
Hes talking about the number of people exterminated to expand communism.

With this understood, the Soviet Union appears the greatest megamurderer of all, apparently killing near 61,000,000 people. Stalin himself is responsible for almost 43,000,000 of these. Most of the deaths, perhaps around 39,000,000 are due to lethal forced labor in gulag and transit thereto. Communist China up to 1987, but mainly from 1949 through the cultural revolution, which alone may have seen over 1,000,000 murdered, is the second worst megamurderer. Then there are the lesser megamurderers, such as North Korea and Tito's Yugoslavia.

Ah you're talking about COMMUNISM not China.

I agree that Communism is terrible and has killed many people, mostly in the Soviet union but plenty of people in China too.

However, China has been CAPITALIST since the 1970's market reforms. We are now the number one exporter in the world.

If you want to say Communism is bad then I agree with you 100% but look at modern China and our export-based culture, it is clearly Capitalism.

China has been capitalist since the 1970's.... how did you NOT know this? Where do you think all the exports come from?

Yes you complain but you never provide any evidence.

Explain to me why the Iraqi people would be happy that one million innocent Iraqi civilians have died?
The evidence is obvious and is made daily in the news. The evidence you brought on is three years old.

LOL no, they are still there and testing nuclear weapons. The North Korean war saw the longest retreat of US military forces in history.

America lost to North Korea, lost to Vietnam, can't fight the Afghani insurgents, lol.
And the Cold War gave us the greatest defeat to date in history. One empire ignobly and spectacularly collapsed. The other one scrambling to make internal changes with elements copied from its enemy...:D

The evidence is obvious and is made daily in the news. The evidence you brought on is three years old.

So give me some polls please.

You're "telling" me there is evidence to back up your claims, and you've just told me again. Yet you haven't given me any evidence.

If you actually have anything then show me instead of hiding.

And the Cold War gave us the greatest defeat to date in history. One empire ignobly and spectacularly collapsed. The other one scrambling to make internal changes with elements copied from its enemy...:D

Soviets collapsed by themselves you never actually fought them.

When you DID fight militarily... you lost to Vietnam, you lost to North Korea, you are failing in Afghanistan to a few poorly armed insurgents.

Loss after loss after loss. Such a shameful waste of resources.

So give me some polls please.

You're "telling" me there is evidence to back up your claims, and you've just told me again. Yet you haven't given me any evidence.

If you actually have anything then show me instead of hiding.
I have no need to give you any 'polls'. My argument was not based upon 'polls'. But I do understand that since you could not argue against reality, the one that we see on the daily news on how Iraq is making progress, that clearly indicate ordinary Iraqis, while they do not like US being there, is far from supporting an insurgency, that you have to resort to demanding 'polls'.

I guess while we are on the subject, this table might be interesting.l

Figures and Tables
Forward (by Irving Louis Horowitz)
Preface
Acknowledgments
1. 169,202,000 Murdered: Summary and Conclusions [20th Century Democide]

I BACKGROUND
2. The New Concept of Democide [Definition of Democide]
3. Over 133,147,000 Murdered: Pre-Twentieth Century Democide

II 128,168,000 VICTIMS: THE DEKA-MEGAMURDERERS
4. 61,911,000 Murdered: The Soviet Gulag State
5. 35,236,000 Murdered: The Communist Chinese Ant Hill
6. 20,946,000 Murdered: The Nazi Genocide State
7. 10,214,000 Murdered: The Depraved Nationalist Regime

III 19,178,000 VICTIMS: THE LESSER MEGA-MURDERERS
8. 5,964,000 Murdered: Japan's Savage Military
9. 2,035,000 Murdered: The Khmer Rouge Hell State
10. 1,883,000 Murdered: Turkey's Genocidal Purges
11. 1,670,000 Murdered: The Vietnamese War State
12. 1,585,000 Murdered: Poland's Ethnic Cleansing
13. 1,503,000 Murdered: The Pakistani Cutthroat State
14. 1,072,000 Murdered: Tito's Slaughterhouse

IV 4,145,000 VICTIMS: SUSPECTED MEGAMURDERERS
15. 1,663,000 Murdered? Orwellian North Korea
16. 1,417,000 Murdered? Barbarous Mexico
17. 1,066,000 Murdered? Feudal Russia
References Index

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTE: Among all the democide estimates appearing in this book, some have been revised upward. I have changed that for Mao's famine, 1958-1962, from zero to 38,000,000. And thus I have had to change the overall democide for the PRC (1928-1987) from 38,702,000 to 76,702,000. Details here.
I have changed my estimate for colonial democide from 870,000 to an additional 50,000,000. Details here.

Thus, the new world total: old total 1900-1999 = 174,000,000. New World total = 174,000,000 + 38,000,000 (new for China) + 50,000,000 (new for Colonies) = 262,000,000.

If you want to look at where he is getting his figures from copy and paste it to google or any search engine,,,, But you never learned this in school in china.

Back
Top Bottom