What's new

US is a global dictator: Ahmedinejad

Maybe you can explain that to the relatives of the one million dead innocent Iraqi civilians... who had nothing to do with WMD's at all.

Yet still you're failing against the Iraq/Afghan insurgency.

Like I said, it is better for you to relive your failures in Vietnam and Korea rather than crying about insurgency in the Middle East that you can't find. Where is Bin Laden? Where are the WMD's?

Take a look at what you are seeing here:
For all of China’s alleged success, China remains a corrupt, unstable tyranny incapable of delivering, long term, the desires of the Chinese people. Coupled with this fundamental flaw is a growing Chinese nationalism which wishes to flex muscle – both as a means of distracting the Chinese people from their plight as well as righting what some Chinese consider to be historic wrongs (namely, that we’re in charge, and they’re not – Middle Kingdom arrogance has never left China). If I was Pakistan or India I would not turn my back on China.

Go read a book please, or check some internet resources.
I have read many books, by many authors, including Vietnamese ones. That is why unlike you I do not place much trust in Internet 'sources'.

There were Chinese soldiers in Vietnam and in North Korea.
Did I say there were none? This is a clear sign that you are what I said you are: a poseur. No one dispute the fact that there were Chinese troops in Viet Nam. The issue is the level of involvement. Korea was the last time China, as a praetorian state, militarily faced off against another praetorian state.

America lost in Vietnam and they lost in North Korea. Stop trying to make excuses for your failures.
Really? Get a clue, poseur. If, militarily speaking, the US 'lost' in every adventure, then China should have been there to fight alongside whoever it was that the US was fighting against. So where was China? :D

Chinese-Dragon? More like a harmless grass snake to me.

Take a look at what you are seeing here:
For all of China’s alleged success, China remains a corrupt, unstable tyranny incapable of delivering, long term, the desires of the Chinese people. Coupled with this fundamental flaw is a growing Chinese nationalism which wishes to flex muscle – both as a means of distracting the Chinese people from their plight as well as righting what some Chinese consider to be historic wrongs (namely, that we’re in charge, and they’re not – Middle Kingdom arrogance has never left China).

Chinese nationalistic sentiment is composed primarily of Chinese defending themselves against attacks from Indians and Americans.

Read the Indiatimes and see how many anonymous commentators call Chinese people "chinks".

Originally I saw India as a place to be respected, but now I see how much they hate the Chinese people.

Source: Poll conducted by BBC News

Read the sources, they clearly show that over half of the Iraqi people actively support ATTACKING American troops. And you think the Iraqi people love the American soldiers, what a joke, lol. The evidence clearly shows you are wrong.
Can you point out the specific question in that poll that show Iraqis overwhelmingly support attacking US forces?

Really? Get a clue, poseur.

Personal attacks already? How sad, I thought this argument might last longer.

Personal attacks mean that you have lost the argument but at least you tried, lol. :rofl:

Last edited:
Can you point out the specific question in that poll that show Iraqis overwhelmingly support attacking US forces?

Stop being lazy, it's question 30 on page 17 of the report.

It clearly shows that 51% of Iraqis think that attacks on coalition forces are perfectly acceptable.

Read the other source too, and stop asking me to find things which are perfectly easy to find with the search function.

The Iraq war killed over one million innocent Iraqi civilians and you expect them to love America? What a joke. The polls clearly show that they despise America, and the rest of the world does too.

Last edited:
Personal attacks already? How sad, I thought this argument might last longer.
Not at all. The label 'poseur' to you is quite appropriate. You demonstrated woefully inadequate knowledge and understanding of one of the most significant ideological, political and military events in recent history. Recent meaning within the last 100 yrs. As this is supposedly a military oriented discussion forum, you failed to impress me, someone who is a Viet, lived through the Vietnam War, and served in the US military.

Stop being lazy, it's question 30 on page 17 of the report.

It clearly shows that 51% of Iraqis think that attacks on coalition forces are perfectly acceptable.

Read the other source too, and stop asking me to find things which are perfectly easy to find with the search function.

The Iraq war killed over one million innocent Iraqi civilians and you expect them to love America? What a joke.
51%...??? With a margin of error of +/- 2.5...??? Yeah...The joke is on YOU...:lol:

God some people fail, actually know what you are talking about before you speak.

Not at all. The label 'poseur' to you is quite appropriate. You demonstrated woefully inadequate knowledge and understanding of one of the most significant ideological, political and military events in recent history. Recent meaning within the last 100 yrs. As this is supposedly a military oriented discussion forum, you failed to impress me, someone who is a Viet, lived through the Vietnam War, and served in the US military.

Yet you didn't even know that Chinese soldiers fought alongside North Vietnam forces? :rofl:

You clearly have no clue about the Vietnam war at all.

Yet you didn't even know that Chinese soldiers fought alongside North Vietnam forces? :rofl:

Chinese forces were in North Vietnam, not as active combat forces to the level US forces were. Why not?

51%...??? With a margin of error of +/- 2.5...??? Yeah...The joke is on YOU...:lol:

So you think it's OK that "only" 48.5% to 53.5% of Iraqi people think it's OK to violently ATTACK the US and coalition forces? Given the margin of error?

How sad that you think this is a positive thing.

Maybe you can explain that to the relatives of the one million dead innocent Iraqi civilians... who had nothing to do with WMD's at all.
?

Maybe your own government can explain to the relatives of the 30 million chinese citizens why they died for communism.

Lol give up, you are trying to act like you know what you are talking about, but you have no idea at all.

To be fair to Ahmedinejad, the US is the only country that has ever used nukes when someone did not listen to them.

All said, I personally feel the US is the best country to be a superpower. While it is a bully in international politics, other countries would have done much worse had they had this much of unchecked power.

You totally step on your message with these two, contradictory, passages. The USA "nuked" Japan to end a very bloody and hugely costly WAR. Yeah, they didn't "listen" to the USA. But they also tried to impose their empire on all of the Pacific, brutalizing the Chinese, Malaysians, Indonesians and countless others. Please don't engage in "gotcha" history! The USA used an untested, experimental war device. It sucessfully did two things: (1) ended WW II and (2) showed humanity the horror of nuclear weapons. All in all, not bad. All in all, probably a service to humankind.

Back
Top Bottom