What's new

US is a global dictator: Ahmedinejad

[报价=开局; 988379 ]这不是重点,这是因为中国在什么时候成为日本关注的A -炸弹? [ /报价] soooo

Personal point of view be different, but most Chinese people do agree on Japan's nuclear explosions. From emotional rather than rationally.

Be still my heart and Honest Man.

"God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see! And to thank him for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls. God was here before the Marine Corp, so you can give your heart to Jesus, BUT YOUR *** BELONGS TO THE CORP!" Gunny Hartman

The god that you mentioned is Satan and is misrepresented in your religion Since satan is the one that spread evil as you have said

"
" we kill everything we see and thank him by packing fresh souls in heaven"

WHich God is proud of that ? Not even JEsus(PbUH) even he said if you reiceive a slap offer the other cheek
But what we get today are brainles bloody thirsty Nazi called the US ARmed forces.

Furthermore:
because we kill everything we see!

It is this attitude that groups like Hezbollah, any insugance, Iran , China and anyone whos against the United States atrocities are in the increase just to protect themselve and homes of such aggresiveness. It is in the interest of every mankind to fight such twisted barbaric people for the survival of the human race.

The god that you mentioned is Satan and is misrepresented in your religion Since satan is the one that spread evil as you have said

WHich God is proud of that ? Not even JEsus(PbUH) even he said if you reiceive a slap offer the other cheek
But what we get today are brainles bloody thirsty Nazi called the US ARmed forces.

Furthermore:

It is this attitude that groups like Hezbollah, any insugance, Iran , China and anyone whos against the United States atrocities are in the increase just to protect themselve and homes of such aggresiveness. It is in the interest of every mankind to fight such twisted barbaric people for the survival of the human race.

We might be barbaric but we never slaughtered hundred million helpless people like communism did in its eighty year history.

We might be barbaric but we never slaughtered hundred million helpless people like communism did in its eighty year history.

You wiped out an entire nation and stole their homeland! It's part of your dirty history! Don't lecture others about slaughtering, look at yourselves before pointing fingers at others, trying to look good on the mirror!

Lucky then that Communism collapsed in the 1990's? :thinktank:

China and Russia are now both Capitalist and have been for a while, China's market reforms took place in the 1970's. Now we are the largest exporter of goods in the world.

The only two countries that can still claim to have "Control Economies" are Cuba and North Korea.

More like a int'l police man i like to call em lolz.. :mod::usflag:

What do you mean not wiping million like comunisim ?

What about Vietnam, WW2 ,
How about the the two atomic Bombs you thron in japan
Is that not Million helpless people ?

Y'know poele like you S-2, Solomon, Gambit since come here troll raound on this forum of your lavesh , enjoy the fact that the West had genocide non-whites around the world throught -out history I can only say that what goes around comes around.
ANd its only a matter of time till nature takes its cause and sick mentallity like you are gone.

Y'know poele like you S-2, Solomon, Gambit since come here troll raound on this forum of your lavesh , enjoy the fact that the West had genocide non-whites around the world throught -out history I can only say that what goes around comes around.
ANd its only a matter of time till nature takes its cause and sick mentallity like you are gone.

Well, well. You have shown your true colors. Racist to the core. Add me to your "white" troll list. What race are you, Arsenal6? What is YOUR English ancestry to be throwing around such charges?

How would YOU know? We need to hear from Arsenal6. Do you know him/her?

You called Arsenal6... "racist to the core"... but where is your proof?

Such a significant accusation, really requires at least some evidence to back it up.

After the US BS, hypocrisy and double standards in denying Pakistan a nuclear exemption from the NSG, I couldn't agree with A-jad (US a global dictator) any more.

Back
Top Bottom