What's new

US is a global dictator: Ahmedinejad

"When Americans can not stop an oil well spill, how can they manage the whole world?" - Ahmedinejad

You gotta be kidding me...

I understand you well enough. The criticism and complaint is clear, that the US should have done 'something' about Imperial Japan and the European colonialists in mainland China.

Your misunderstanding of my post is so great I think you are doing it deliberately.

I'll explain it one last time: I do not think America should have helped us in the 10 years prior to Pearl Harbour, and they didn't.

It shows that they did not intervene to be charitable to China and that is fine.

You are reading all sorts of implications in my post that don't exist...

You saw that video, in fact, the tank is being evasive, you do not see?

Yes, Yes, it moved to the left and then to right, and still that Men Blocked it!!! The tank showed great EVASIVENESS, but the Man was still there FIGHTING FOR LIFE FOR FREEDOM...

Yes, Yes, it moved to the left and then to right, and still that Men Blocked it!!! The tank showed great EVASIVENESS, but the Man was still there FIGHTING FOR LIFE FOR FREEDOM...

Is the tank in the Dodge, or that person in the dodge? Do you really read?

The Tank man will live on in our memories. :cheers:

Chinese people usually participate in the discussion forum in English, although because of different languages, not very many, but how many foreign people involved in the discussion forum in China? Point in the debate? Very very small. We understand the world than the world to understand China.

Of course we will complain when you commit genocide towards another people.

Read your history, when the nukes were dropped, the Japanese were almost completely off the Chinese mainland ALREADY.

So for you to claim you were "helping us" is nonsense, you just wanted revenge against the Japanese.

We just wanted to win a war an get it over with, dont remember any complaints from China at the time.

Your misunderstanding of my post is so great I think you are doing it deliberately.

I'll explain it one last time: I do not think America should have helped us in the 10 years prior to Pearl Harbour, and they didn't.

It shows that they did not intervene to be charitable to China and that is fine.

You are reading all sorts of implications in my post that don't exist...

The reason Japan attacked Pearl Harbor was the embargo we had imposed to stop Japans agression in China. America lost hundreds of thousands of soldiers and went thru 4 years of war because of China.. WE ended up in war because of China. Thats a hell lot more then China would have done for any one. Dont you study any history at all in China.

Back
Top Bottom