What's new

US is a global dictator: Ahmedinejad

This a bit complicated, simple "democracy (our)" is needed, but not to wait for a long time, Chinese society can not wait, if it is Western democracy, I am sorry, they underestimate the Chinese people's sense of the. Simple Western-style democracy is a poison.
The moment China allow popular elections with genuine multi-party politics, China will have swallowed the poison pill. You simply do not know what is 'Western-style democracy'.

You do not like the US as a 'global policeman' now. So how can you argue that the US should have acted like one then?

I never said I don't like the US as a global policeman. Someone has to do it, and I would prefer it to be the US rather than China.

I never said that America should have intervened? Why should we depend on external friends to do things that we should do ourselves?

I said the fact that they didn't intervene shows they were not intent on giving "help" to us at all and in fact they continued to sell weapons to the Japanese.

Not really. Freedom is paid for by blood.

Look what happened when South Africa turned to democracy.

Such a reform in China... would lead to civil war between the current government and the democratic reformists... and I don't want to see a civil war in China.

Do you think they will give up their power so easily?

That means, that your country, in such organization is really not that organize!!!!

There is a saying, When you let a bird free, and if that the bird comes back, that shows a real love towards you...

This a bit complicated, simple "democracy (our)" is needed, but not to wait for a long time, Chinese society can not wait, if it is Western democracy, I am sorry, they underestimate the Chinese people's sense of the. Simple Western-style democracy is a poison.

I agree, we need Democracy, but not fully Western-style democracy.

Hopefully we will be able to find a solution for this soon.

That means, that your country, in such organization is really not that organize!!!!

There is a saying, When you let a bird free, and if that the bird comes back, that shows a real love towards you...

Yes it's very complicated and difficult for us in China.

India is lucky to have democracy.... but we Chinese must wait a long time for it.

It's OK, I don't mind waiting. :cheers:

I never said I don't like the US as a global policeman. Someone has to do it, and I would prefer it to be the US rather than China.

I never said that America should have intervened? Why should we depend on external friends to do things that we should do ourselves?

I said the fact that they didn't intervene shows they were not intent on giving "help" to us at all and in fact they continued to sell weapons to the Japanese.
Then you have no cause in criticizing US for Iraq. Look at your own arguments and see how you continually destroy your own. If the US was 'wrong' in NOT intervening in China when Imperial Japan and the European colonialists were carving up mainland China, then the US should not be in the wrong we overthrew Saddam Hussein and made Iraq far less a threat to the ME. The fact that China will profit in Iraq means that China should be applauding US for removing Saddam Hussein because of his proven instability.

Then you have no cause in criticizing US for Iraq. Look at your own arguments and see how you continually destroy your own. If the US was 'wrong' in NOT intervening in China when Imperial Japan and the European colonialists were carving up mainland China, then the US should not be in the wrong we overthrew Saddam Hussein and made Iraq far less a threat to the ME. The fact that China will profit in Iraq means that China should be applauding US for removing Saddam Hussein because of his proven instability.

You COMPLETELY misunderstand what I have said.

I NEVER said the US was "wrong" not to intervene. Never ever.

I have no idea where you have got this idea from.... but I'll make it clear to you, I do not think the USA should have intervened in the 10 years before Pearl Harbour... and they didn't.

There is some serious misunderstanding between us. Please try your best to read my posts more carefully.

The moment China allow popular elections with genuine multi-party politics, China will have swallowed the poison pill. You simply do not know what is 'Western-style democracy'.

Well, I can understand you said, you're just an ordinary Internet users, you may be sincere. You will say is that some theoretical thing, however, the actual, you know he is totally different.

Democracy is not a word, policies to promote his groups of people, hidden behind the interest groups, pairs of the impact of national stability, the quality of the people, etc., Which require consideration.

On the other hand, I said Western democracy was poison you do not understand. Form of multi-party system is a system, he is not "poison". Easy to speak, China's democracy must be promoted by the Chinese themselves, to choose the time and manner, must not under Western control and interference.Error 1989 can not be committed again.

Last edited:
Well, I can understand you said, you're just an ordinary Internet users, you may be sincere. You will say is that some theoretical thing, however, the actual, you know he is totally different.

Democracy is not a word, policies to promote his groups of people, hidden behind the interest groups, pairs of the impact of national stability, the quality of the people, etc., which require consideration.

And you think that your great Chinese leaders or you sub leaders are "the Quality of the People." If you think that!! you are greatly mistaken because it is proven that a theocracy states tends to be more corrupt.

:)
And you think that your great Chinese leaders or you sub leaders are "the Quality of the People." If you think that!! you are greatly mistaken because it is proven that a theocracy states tends to be more corrupt.

If only it was so easy to gain democracy in China.

How do you think we can achieve democracy without bloodshed?

You COMPLETELY misunderstand what I have said.

I NEVER said the US was "wrong" not to intervene. Never ever.

I have no idea where you have got this idea from.... but I'll make it clear to you, I do not think the USA should have intervened in the 10 years before Pearl Harbour... and they didn't.

There is some serious misunderstanding between us. Please try your best to read my posts more carefully.
You gotta be kidding me...

I don't think that's the implication.

I think the implication is that they just don't care either way.

Like I said, Japan invaded China 10 years before Pearl Harbour... yet they never came to help us. They only came when they were attacked personally.
If America really wanted to help China then they would have come TEN years before Pearl Habour, when we were already under attack since the 1930's.

No... they only came near the end when the Japanese attacked the Americans themselves, we were under attack for ten years previous to that and they didn't lift a finger.
I understand you well enough. The criticism and complaint is clear, that the US should have done 'something' about Imperial Japan and the European colonialists in mainland China.

Back
Top Bottom