What's new

US is a global dictator: Ahmedinejad

Do you want to know why or not?

Yes, I want to know why!!!!

By the way I came to this thread for the Great Ahmedinejad, but it has become a thread of the Chinese defending itself of greatness!!!

In fact, when the Japanese began to invade China, killing and looting everything, the United States remains Japan's major sources of arms. Here is how many Americans know this fact?

The only Chinese that I know now that endorases this great expectation of Taiwaniese people.....

You should meet more Chinese people then.

Ideally I would like peaceful reunification under an overall democratic government, but I don't want there to be ANY bloodshed over it.

The problem is it might take a LONG time for China to become democratic.

So if Taiwan wants to become independent before that... then I wish them the best of luck. I personally will respect the decision of the Taiwanese people, whatever path they choose.

Yes, I want to know why!!!!

By the way I came to this thread for the Great Ahmedinejad, but it has become a thread of the Chinese defending itself of greatness!!!

Because we clearly understand all the intention of the West, while the Chinese government is actually doing not bad, certainly not enough satisfaction. Only the Chinese government than other governments to do better, even compared with some developed countries.

LOL so you admit your stereotype was wrong?
Wrong? I never made any 'stereotype' in the first place...:D

As I said before, most of the Japanese forces were already pushed off the Chinese mainland before the atomic bombs were dropped. It was a revenge attack.
What difference does it make? To defeat Imperial Japan, the Allies must defeat Japanese forces wherever they are found. Chinese soil is no different. Are you arguing that because Imperial Japan was driven off mainland China, that made the A-bombs appropriate rhetorical ammunition for Chinese to criticize US?

If America really wanted to help China then they would have come TEN years before Pearl Habour, when we were already under attack since the 1930's.

No... they only came near the end when the Japanese attacked the Americans themselves, we were under attack for ten years previous to that and they didn't lift a finger.
How convenient. Because the US did not 'help' China when Imperial Japan and European colonial powers had their hands in China, the A-bombs issue is an appropriate rhetorical ammunition against US. Thanks for admitting that. So much for the 'empathy' card...:rolleyes:

Because we clearly understand the intent of all the West, while the Chinese government is actually doing not bad, certainly not enough satisfaction. Only the Chinese government than other governments to do better, even compared with some developed countries.

Yes, outsiders tend to hate the Chinese government and think that it is "evil".

However the Chinese Government is actually doing a good job for us, the Capitalist reforms have lifted hundreds of millions of Chinese people out of poverty.

Ideally I would like a Democracy in the long-term. But I can wait for that... I understand that Democratic reforms in such a large country will take a long time to implement...

Because we clearly understand all the intention of the West, while the Chinese government is actually doing not bad, certainly not enough satisfaction. Only the Chinese government than other governments to do better, even compared with some developed countries.

Are we so discontent then with the Chinese Gov't... Maybe the problem is the Chinese Gov't relies to much on the WEST!!!

There should be new law from this onward, No Chinese Gov't relies on any Western Gov't or Financial means... That should solve the problem and new great beginning of the Greater China to be!!!!

In fact, when the Japanese began to invade China, killing and looting everything, the United States remains Japan's major sources of arms. Here is how many Americans know this fact?
So you are arguing/implying that whatever arms Imperial Japan may have purchased from the US and others, the suppliers sold them solely for the purpose of subjugating the Chinese.

However the Chinese Government is actually doing a good job for us, the Capitalist reforms have lifted hundreds of millions of Chinese people out of poverty.

Ideally I would like a Democracy in the long-term. But I can wait for that... I understand that Democratic reforms in such a large country will take a long time to implement...

Not really, all you have to tell people who you want to vote for!!!

It is really that simple..

So you are arguing/implying that whatever arms Imperial Japan may have purchased from the US and others, the suppliers sold them solely for the purpose of subjugating the Chinese.

I don't think that's the implication.

I think the implication is that they just don't care either way.

Like I said, Japan invaded China 10 years before Pearl Harbour... yet they never came to help us. They only came when they were attacked personally.

Not really, all you have to tell people who you want to vote for!!!

It is really that simple..

Not really. Freedom is paid for by blood.

Look what happened when South Africa turned to democracy.

Such a reform in China... would lead to civil war between the current government and the democratic reformists... and I don't want to see a civil war in China.

Do you think they will give up their power so easily?

I don't think that's the implication.

I think the implication is that they just don't care either way.

Like I said, Japan invaded China 10 years before Pearl Harbour... yet they never came to help us. They only came when they were attacked personally.
You do not like the US as a 'global policeman' now. So how can you argue that the US should have acted like one then?

This a bit complicated, simple "democracy (our)" is needed, but not to wait for a long time, Chinese society can not wait, if it is Western democracy, I am sorry, they underestimate the Chinese people's sense of the. Simple Western-style democracy is a poison.

The United States is for their own interests to help China, not clear enough?

Back
Top Bottom