What's new

US is a global dictator: Ahmedinejad

Just from this alone, I can see that you know nothing about the Vietnam War, other than what you selectively chose to know.

You mean how you didn't know that Chinese soldiers fought in the Vietnamese war? :rofl:

If you want to be an American person and criticise others on that basis then good luck to you but I think it is complete hypocrisy.

Funny how people want to join those that "killed" their fellow countrymen.

Your stereotypes about Chinese people disliking Japanese people don't hold water either, as shown above.

^^^
Gambit, Sir,

I, respectfully, repeat:

These Chinese patriots are not worth debating. They really know nothing factual about the outside world, or, for that matter their own country. They have grown up on STATE-controlled media and propaganda. The majority of the ones on the internet are creatures of their "system". Especially the ones with the aggressive names. They aren't worthy your time and energy

^^^
Gambit, Sir,

I, respectfully, repeat:

These Chinese patriots are not worth debating. They really know nothing factual about the outside world, or, for that matter their own country. They have grown up on STATE-controlled media and propaganda. The majority of the ones on the internet are creatures of their "system". Especially the ones with the aggressive names. They aren't worthy your time and energy

Thanks for repeating the insult to all Chinese people.

According to you we know nothing "factual".

And as before... I grew up in Hong Kong, there is NO state controlled media there... so you are completely wrong in both stereotypes.

You mean how you didn't know that Chinese soldiers fought in the Vietnamese war?
No...I just do not know why if China's military leadership is soooo brave that why no Chinese troops were involved in Viet Nam to the extent US troops were. Care to explain why? :rofl:

According to you we know nothing "factual".

And as before... I grew up in Hong Kong, there is NO state controlled media there... so you are completely wrong in both stereotypes.
But you got no problem stereotyping that all Vietnamese must be against America.

No...I just do not know why if China's military leadership is soooo brave that why no Chinese troops were involved in Viet Nam to the extent US troops were. Care to explain why? :rofl:

They WERE there though. :rofl:

And the Americans and South Vietnamese completely failed in their objectives even after exterminating millions of innocent Vietnamese civilians with napalm and indiscriminate bombardment.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

But you got no problem stereotyping that all Vietnamese must be against America.

I never said that ALL Vietnamese must be against America. Read my posts properly.

I just think it's STRANGE from a historical perspective, and yes I do think it's very strange. After such a massacre of millions of innocent civilians I do think it's strange that one would go and embrace the other side so easily.

^^^
Gambit, Sir,

I, respectfully, repeat:

It is interesting, you know the famous Chinese network it?
Because of nausea by the Chinese Government's propaganda, we see the world, and then we came back by the Western media, nausea, found that the Chinese government is still not bad.

1, Do you think China's Internet users are fully accepted the government's propaganda?
2, do you think we do not know the West?

The real difference is that some cultural factors and the different angles.

Last edited:
They WERE there though. :rofl:

And the Americans and South Vietnamese completely failed in their objectives even after exterminating millions of innocent Vietnamese civilians with napalm.
So how many Chinese troops actually fought against US troops?

I never said that ALL Vietnamese must be against America. Read my posts again.
But you pretty much implied so.

I just think it's STRANGE from a historical perspective, and yes I do think it's very strange.
Of course you think it is strange. Because you basically a racist in that you think that a person should be more bounded by his racial characteristics than by his thoughts. To me, you are only slightly better than those Stormfront scum.

China's understanding of the West, not simply brainwashed by Western media. Important reason is that, as China's opening up, China has more and more Returned students, they gave us a clearer understanding of deeper thoroughly. Have you visited the BBS, you are sure they know now, China?

Last edited:
Of course you think it is strange. Because you basically a racist in that you think that a person should be more bounded by his racial characteristics than by his thoughts. To me, you are only slightly better than those Stormfront scum.

You're calling me a racist after your stereotypes about Chinese people hating Japanese people?

LOL such hypocrisy. You're the only one around here throwing stereotypes around.

If you read carefully I said Chinese "patriots", like yourself. I would never insult ALL the Chinese people. The overwhelming majority of the Chinese people are doing the best they can to survive their own government. I was only offering Gambit my humble opinion that PRC-paid internet warriors, such as yourself, are not worthy of his valuable time.

14456_22493396_big.jpg

"We are going to put an end to the suffering of the people of Palestine," he said. "The Palestinian refugees will return to their homeland ... soon we are going to celebrate our victory."

Source

This person is talking based on the religious text, because his other speaches has related to this also, but not so on military text, so in other words, something flew over the birds nest!!!!

You're calling me a racist after your stereotypes about Chinese people hating Japanese people?

LOL such hypocrisy. You're the only one around here throwing stereotypes around.
Where did I said so?

The overwhelming majority of the Chinese people are doing the best they can to survive their own government.

Where is your evidence that the "overwhelming majority" of Chinese people are doing their best to survive AGAINST their government?

You're of the opinion that the majority of Chinese people don't like their Government but where is the evidence?

Do you have any polls to show this?

If you read carefully I said Chinese "patriots", like yourself. I would never insult ALL the Chinese people. The overwhelming majority of the Chinese people are doing the best they can to survive their own government. I was only offering Gambit my humble opinion that PRC-paid internet warriors, such as yourself, are not worthy of his valuable time.
That is the way it is with these guys. If there is a criticism against the Chinese GOVERNMENT, it is taken as a racist slur against the Chinese people in particular and Asians in general. It is tiresome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom