What's new

US & India are great Superpowers and democracies: Mike Pompeo

We kicked their back side. However some week Hindus who took pride in licking mugals calls themselves the descendants of Mughal.

It’s not there faults nut! Your genes are making you do the licking!

Modi, who hugs and clings onto other shocked awkward world leaders for a pat. Yes, never seen such a pathetic image of a statesman hugging

It’s not there faults nut! Your genes are making you do the licking!

Modi, who hugs and clings onto other shocked awkward world leaders for a pat. Yes, never seen such a pathetic image of a statesman hugging

Whole world know in whose gene licking is.

No actually many left monkey worshiping on their own. Not everyone was forced
Most were Buddhist to begain with. Their notion that Pakistanis were Hindus is unfounded. Most were Buddhist or belived in some sort of ancestral spirits. Like many still do.

Thank you for the kind words Mr.Pompeo. But S-400 is a done deal, thank you.

What made you do monkey worshipping till then ?
We didnt, go educate your self

If that were true then the majority of modern day indians and Pakistanis would look the same and have the same DNA. Alas, they don't, except for a small minority.
South Indians were always different from the Northern lot. While your Punjabis look similar to our people in the Punjab, Haryana & Delhi region...people from Karachi look very similar to Gujjus & Marathis and those in central states. Stop bragging with a Punjabi ego that your lot is extremely different. India is a vast & diverse country with people looking different based on the regions they come from

South Indians were always different from the Northern lot. While your Punjabis look similar to our people in the Punjab, Haryana & Delhi region...people from Karachi look very similar to Gujjus & Marathis and those in central states. Stop bragging with a Punjabi ego that your lot is extremely different. India is a vast & diverse country with people looking different based on the regions they come from

indian Punjabis make up less than than 3% of india's population but around 55% of Pakistan. I have visited Karachi 30 times and have lived in London all my life. It is more than easy to tell indians apart from all other Pakistanis. At least 30% of Pakistanis have a racial and DNA link to Iran and Afghanistan. That does not make us Pakistanis Persian/Afghan just as it doesn't make indian.

indian Punjabis make up less than than 3% of india's population but around 55% of Pakistan. I have visited Karachi 30 times and have lived in London all my life. It is more than easy to tell indians apart from all other Pakistanis. At least 30% of Pakistanis have a racial and DNA link to Iran and Afghanistan. That does not make us Pakistanis Persian/Afghan just as it doesn't make indian.
That's because your ancestors have been raped by Persians & the Islamic hordes of Central Asia. You can rant all day you want, I'd suggest you go check out DNA results posted by your fellow pakistanis on YT but at the end of the day, your ancestors were part of the same South Asian kingdoms who were invaded by central Asians and were subjected to rape & forceful conversions

That's because your ancestors have been raped by Persians & the Islamic hordes of Central Asia. You can rant all day you want, I'd suggest you go check out DNA results posted by your fellow pakistanis on YT but at the end of the day, your ancestors were part of the same South Asian kingdoms who were invaded by central Asians and were subjected to rape & forceful conversions

Or is it that we were always more similar to the Persian/Afghan races as we are more geographically closer to them then we were of the ancestors of modern day indians?

These invaders also conquered and raped the ancestors of modern day indians yet they look nothing like modern day Pakistanis. The rape theory doesn't quite hold here. Any other suggestions?

Or is it that we were always more similar to the Persian/Afghan races as we are more geographically closer to them then we were of the ancestors of modern day indians?

These invaders also conquered and raped the ancestors of modern day indians yet they look nothing like modern day Pakistanis. The rape theory doesn't quite hold here. Any other suggestions?
They never reached the central and southern states in the first place. Southern states have been mostly under the influence of kingdoms like Vijayanagara of Andhra, Chola & Pandya of Tamil Nadu, Travencore of Kerala, Kalinga of Odisha, Maratha of Maharashtra which are all primarily Hindu. Even if Mughals ruled the Northern states and converted scores of Buddhists & Hindus, the significant portion is Hindu and they couldn't achieve conversions in entirety.

Again, I'd say the Hindus of modern day Pakistan took the wrath of Central Asian invasions which protected the religious identity of those residing in modern day India

Most were Buddhist to begain with. Their notion that Pakistanis were Hindus is unfounded. Most were Buddhist or belived in some sort of ancestral spirits. Like many still do.

I don't mind if they were hindus. It is good they took the right path

I don't mind if they were hindus. It is good they took the right path
More Muslim then us. Sad truth. Would you change your whole way of life? Cause I sure wont and yet they did it. I have great respect for our ancestors and I celebrate their colorful past. Like we all should

Being an Indian, I find this statement by Pompeo both hilarious and alarming. South asians get easily influenced by praising words of the white man

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom