What's new

US & India are great Superpowers and democracies: Mike Pompeo

Again, I'd say the Hindus of modern day Pakistan took the wrath of Central Asian invasions which protected the religious identity of those residing in modern day India

Hindus of ancient Pakistan where far more racist towards Ganga ni**ers than Muslim converts who are taught all men are equal in God's view.

I assure you my Ganga friend, you don't want to meet any ancient Pakistani race/caste conscious Hindu. :lol:

They never reached the central and southern states in the first place. Southern states have been mostly under the influence of kingdoms like Vijayanagara of Andhra, Chola & Pandya of Tamil Nadu, Travencore of Kerala, Kalinga of Odisha, Maratha of Maharashtra which are all primarily Hindu. Even if Mughals ruled the Northern states and converted scores of Buddhists & Hindus, the significant portion is Hindu and they couldn't achieve conversions in entirety.

Again, I'd say the Hindus of modern day Pakistan took the wrath of Central Asian invasions which protected the religious identity of those residing in modern day India

They may have been under indigenous rule but the wrath of the invaders pervaded all parts of india just like when the British ruled india. Do you have any genuine and irrefutable evidence that Islamic rule did not reach the Southern Parts of india?

Your ancestors belong to the same lot who were forcefully converted by the barbaric hordes of central Asia
oh and the native resident hordes sacrificing young virgins girls of lower castes and burning widows with the dead husband's bodies weren't barbaric at all, riiiiiiiiight? :lol:

They may have been under indigenous rule but the wrath of the invaders pervaded all parts of india just like when the British ruled india. Do you have any genuine and irrefutable evidence that Islamic rule did not reach the Southern Parts of india?
I am not saying Islamic rule didn't reach the South but the cultural & religious influence didn't. Deccan region was ruled by the Nizams but you can only see islamic influence and muslims in the old city of Hyderabad unlike Northern states like UP, Bihar, WB where there are tons of em

I am not saying Islamic rule didn't reach the South but the cultural & religious influence didn't. Deccan region was ruled by the Nizams but you can only see islamic influence and muslims in the old city of Hyderabad unlike Northern states like UP, Bihar, WB where there are tons of em

Evidence please.........

oh and the native resident hordes sacrificing young virgins girls of lower castes and burning widows with the dead husband's bodies weren't barbaric at all, riiiiiiiiight? :lol:

Well according to indian kind, indians invented the internet 10,000 years ago and aeroplanes/UFOs 7,000 years ago:

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ancient-i...nets-radical-claim-raises-controversy-1481897

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/04/india-ancient-internet/558725/

Evidence please.........
main-qimg-96d112474f2966497e34442ce48a242d.webp

main-qimg-02e3c27f1d723463cbbbfa54526bf473.webp

Americans are experts in psyops, they know Indian's weakness and their delusions and are using the vocabulary that will help them take the indians to the slaughter house ............ serves us well
LOL ..he pressed all the right buttons for delusional Indians. The only thing missing is bending his *** a bit and saying he loves yoga. Indian will collectively orgasm a little and it wont be a pretty sight - quiet disgusting actually.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom