What's new

US: If China goes to war we will make it go back 100 years

This is the reason why US is strong and India (also China in this respect) is weak.

I am academically trained in science/engineering/liberal arts/history... I talk with evidence and fact, not fantasies, to show my patriotism.

I agreed that if I were in India, I would be clubbed into death by your mobs. That’s why India sucks :tdown: and USA is greater :tup:.

your liberal art self shows up more in your anti US conversations and your junior high mentality shows up in that last statement. But hey ! free country , we allow the pseudo intellects to also have their say.

Hope to see you on the national news...Mr. Ayers.

So Mr.Gambit, if you're really that confident and certain about your military why don't you just attack China or why didn't you do it or declare war seconds ago? You're letting us getting stronger in that several seconds after all, it's bad for you. ...

Buddy, spare him.

He can't even get rid of Taliban after 9 years in Afg., much less of NK that sank the SK boat, shelled SK island. China ? Don't you think he is dreaming his next life?

your liberal art self shows up more in your anti US conversations and your junior high mentality shows up in that last statement. But hey ! free country , we allow the pseudo intellects to also have their say.

Hope to see you on the national news...Mr. Ayers.

In freaking India democracy, poeple's opinions are clubbed into silence
Three days after Babulal Ram, a Scheduled Caste man in his late 50s, was reportedly beaten to death by three upper-caste men, villagers here are blaming the fresh incidents of atrocity against Dalits on the Assembly elections.

Saying that the tension began in the run-up to the Assembly elections, villagers added that the situation had worsened after polling was held in the area on October 28.

“Upper-caste men have been trying to dictate our votes for a particular candidate. How can we allow anyone to decide our votes?” said Babulal’s nephew, Mohan Ram.

Bihar villagers blame Dalit killing on elections

No in this country, buddy. See me in news? Is that your threat of India type? :lol: That's only too nice! My American fellows once threatened to shot me, in this very forum. :pop:

Buddy, spare him.

He can't even get rid of Taliban after 9 years in Afg., much less of NK that sank the SK boat, shelled SK island. China ? Don't you think he is dreaming his next life?

If one takes the narrow mined, pseudo intellect version of "getting rid of the Taliban" then it stands to be true that nobody could get rid of a whole race of people. We did not get rid of all Germans or Japanese too( nor was the intent) but won those wars. :usflag:

tell us do you see black people and helicopters hovering over your roof in your nightmares?:)

(dolist
(x '(your-army your-country your-hypocrisy your-mom))
(phuque x)
)
got an idea of that?
Yes I revealed what I think about your country but I didn't reveal what I've been through from your country. I won't tell it because neither will it earn some sympathy from any American nor will it change my patriotism for China. I definitely agree with you that the cold war is not ended but this time is different. We've got the capacity to earn your green dog poops faster than you print it and we can reach a converging point where we can just take down your green dog poop's supremacy; We've got the recognition from the world when your reputation trashed; We have much better weapons and much larger military production capacity; We've got a calmed and rational Russia on our side this time and etc. The importantly we've got tens of million of intelligence and technicians working and studying in your west world, WE KNOW your strengths and weakness. We Chinese have the will of concentration from more than 4000 years, at our country's call we will return home if things get too messy.
You said you can defeat us just like Iraq, so why don't you PLEASE attack us right now, stop military exercises stop talking the talk and just walk your walk. We've got tired of your American drama long time ago. COME ON do it.

I already know the tricks and techniques of your FBI, CIA, Home Land Security and etc so I won't bite the hook. I've lived here long I know how to deal with your system. Remember that Chink whose name is qian xuesen? The Taiwanese guy who contributed so much to your aerospace technology was jailed and tortured because your big white shot bosses though he was a commie just because his face look chink. Your big white bosses jailed him for 5 years and it was just like what the iraqis had been through. You televised and broad-casted about all the fake evidence you had at that time about his treason. That's not the only case. So people like him had nowhere to go but to bring their technology back to their home country. So tolerance and generosity? phuque that. The equality and respect to all ethic groups? The chinks and niggers and indians don't think so. The freedom of thinking and all those crap you boasted? Well, that's even a more ridiculous joke.
I will go back to China to serve my country and help my parents once I got the technologies I need. And I will earn money and send my kids to the US to learn technologies which he/she can't learn from China, all you need is money so there will be no problem. Look if you're really interested in technology than maybe we two can become good friends but it'll never happen because I can see your ignorance is derived from your white racism. I do believe your country will finally be torn apart from the inside for your racism tradition, and, we'll see it.

You said you can defeat us just like Iraq, so why don't you PLEASE attack us right now, stop military exercises stop talking the talk and just walk your walk. We've got tired of your American drama long time ago. COME ON do it.

I doubt anyone with the US nuclear launch codes would be on this forum :no:

I already know the tricks and techniques of your FBI, CIA, Home Land Security and etc so I won't bite the hook. I've lived here long I know how to deal with your system. Remember that Chink whose name is qian xuesen? The Taiwanese guy who contributed so much to your aerospace technology was jailed and tortured because your big white shot bosses though he was a commie just because his face look chink. Your big white bosses jailed him for 5 years and it was just like what the iraqis had been through. You televised and broad-casted about all the fake evidence you had at that time about his treason. That's not the only case. So people like him had nowhere to go but to bring their technology back to their home country. So tolerance and generosity? phuque that. The equality and respect to all ethic groups? The chinks and niggers and indians don't think so. The freedom of thinking and all those crap you boasted? Well, that's even a more ridiculous joke.
I will go back to China to serve my country and help my parents once I got the technologies I need. And I will earn money and send my kids to the US to learn technologies which he/she can't learn from China, all you need is money so there will be no problem. Look if you're really interested in technology than maybe we two can become good friends but it'll never happen because I can see your ignorance is derived from your white racism. I do believe your country will finally be torn apart from the inside for your racism tradition, and, we'll see it.

What part of Alabama did you live in??? Seriously, life in the US was actually pretty fun and racism-free for me!

Buddy, spare him.

And China has a hissy fit every time the Dalai Lama or the Falun Gong crowd do or say something...:lol...Oooof, if China is unable to do away with a bunch of yogis, what fantasy that the PLAN can take on the USN.

Saved...!!! Thanx so much to you Chinese boys for proving me correct over and over what a bunch of racists you are.

And China has a hissy fit every time the Dalai Lama or the Falun Gong crowd do or say something...:lol...Oooof, if China is unable to do away with a bunch of yogis, what fantasy that the PLAN can take on the USN.

Is that a green light from you to invade Sweden and India to oust the DL and Falungong respectively? Air Marshal of the internet Herr Gambit?

Is that a green light from you to invade Sweden and India to oust the DL and Falungong respectively?
Yes...!!! Oh, please...Yes...!!! I would love to see China take out the Dalai Lama and the Falun Gong just because the US gave some sort of 'green light'...:lol:

Yes...!!! Oh, please...Yes...!!! I would love to see China take out the Dalai Lama and the Falun Gong just because the US gave some sort of 'green light'...:lol:

I'll pass your post on to the UN GA right away.

Read though your posts here I find you quite self confident about all your knowledges and their deducted supports about American military supremacy. However your remarks only tells me that you're probably not mature; that you probably don't have a job and that you probably haven't got any real experience or even interests in any specific field of study. Let me tell you if all Americans are just like you then it'll be our victory!! You glorious and fearless Chairman Mao, may your guidance lead us to an even better unity and science advocating spirit, may our hard work and diligent study make us excel other nations, may our products fatten the bodies and glue the minds of the Americans, may our development and refinement make our military might beyond the imagination of the other races on this planet. May the day come when we can kick the ***** of those ***-kickers and may the day arrive when we could finally be free for ourselves.

Read though your posts here I find you quite self confident about all your knowledges and their deducted supports about American military supremacy. However your remarks only tells me that you're probably not mature; that you probably don't have a job and that you probably haven't got any real experience or even interests in any specific field of study. Let me tell you if all Americans are just like you then it'll be our victory!! You glorious and fearless Chairman Mao, may your guidance lead us to an even better unity and science advocating spirit, may our hard work and diligent study make us excel other nations, may our products fatten the bodies and glue the minds of the Americans, may our development and refinement make our military might beyond the imagination of the other races on this planet. May the day come when we can kick the ***** of those ***-kickers and may the day arrive when we could finally be free for ourselves.

You live in the U.S.? Why don't you go back to China, the last thing we need is people like you living in our country

Back
Top Bottom