What's new

US holds the Indo-Pak line of control

For example ????

No need to get frustrated my friend . You have yet to prove (or at least try to) that India is a FAR BIGGER POWER than Pakistan ...... (special emphasis on far bigger)

You need example???? how about Raymond Davis vs Devyani Kobragada

So that makes India a "far bigger power" !!!
Ok , now I know how you guys define a "far bigger power"
b/w I dont think that there is anything to be proud of , after a strip search

Enough bloodshed has taken place between two Indian states. Now the LOC is the border. Let each keep what they have and shake hands. :)

For example ????

No need to get frustrated my friend . You have yet to prove (or at least try to) that India is a FAR BIGGER POWER than Pakistan ...... (special emphasis on far bigger)
Many manifestations of change.

1. India for example was able to secure a nuclear deal for itself by US and get NSG exemption. India is the only non NPT member to be given an exemption. Other nations have asked for this like Pakistan all of whom have been denied.
2. India is able to keep importing oil from Iran whereas other countries(barring 3 others) had to stop.
3. Securing massive investment by Japan in India in almost all sectors.
4. Ensuring that Pakistan is denied funding from WB for for major projects - the Diamer Bhasha Dam.
5. Ensuring Khobragade is given immunity post facto simply on account of being Indian.

These are visible manifestations of changing global equations on account of India's rising CNP. With an economy(the single largest factor in CNP) that is still growing faster than Pakistan, the CNP difference will become greater over time.

I am not sure about the LOC but US , Eurozone, Russia, China ,Israel etc do hold India & Pakistan .

Our persistent animosity and our inability to reconcile to our geography and our past is what is running their industries, assuring them of jobs ( while we have none) , helping their economy ( at the cost of our own) and so much more.

Wonder when we will grow up & realize this.. or will we ever ?

Do we realise how disastrous Indo Pak peace would be to them ?

1. India for example was able to secure a nuclear deal for itself by US and get NSG exemption. India is the only non NPT member to be given an exemption. Other nations have asked for this like Pakistan all of whom have been denied.
2. India is able to keep importing oil from Iran whereas other countries(barring 3 others) had to stop.
4. Ensuring that Pakistan is denied funding from WB for Diamer Bhasha Dam.
5. Ensuring Khobragade is given immunity post facto on account of being Indian.

These are visible manifestations of changing global equations on account of India's rising CNP. With an economy(the single largest factor in CNP) that is still growing faster than Pakistan, the CNP difference will become greater over time.

And that makes India a "far bigger power" ????? thats it ?

And that makes India a "far bigger power" ????? thats it ?
These are off the top of my head.
But among others, Yes. These issues do show the result of being a far bigger power than Pakistan. They are not the cause, but some of the results.

4. Ensuring that Pakistan is denied funding from WB for for major projects - the Diamer Bhasha Dam.
5. Ensuring Khobragade is given immunity post facto simply on account of being Indian.

Surely you realize that every single one of those things could never have happened without American support!

These are off the top of my head.
But among others, Yes. These issues do show the result of being a far bigger power than Pakistan. They are not the cause, but some of the results.

No , they are the result of being the new American ........ u know !!

So that makes India a "far bigger power" !!!
Ok , now I know how you guys define a "far bigger power"
b/w I dont think that there is anything to be proud of , after a strip search

Yes, it makes. It shows how influential India is as compared to Pakistan. Not that I am proud of that lady.

The way US violates Pak sovereignty with such impunity and ease( be it Drones or OBL episode), it amazes me how Pakistanis are bearing such shame for not one or two days but for 10 years.

Your country is projected by international community across the world as epicentre of Islamic terrorism, and a country that cannot live without aid. Now tell me what is so proud in that?

Let me a little blunt: If not for Pakistan nukes, Pakistan would have been none in this world.

Surely you realize that every single one of those things could never have happened without American support!

The whole point of the discussion in this thread is: Why is US supporting India but not Pakistan?

Some happened with American support, some happened with Russian support, some with other countries support.

I would list out numerous cases where India has fought against US in WTO.

1. India has been largest/biggest/most powerful critic of WTO policies and has had its way in changing the WTO treaties to allow Indian subsidies in agriculture among other issues.

2. India has been the most powerful - this time with China - voice in changing the environmental negotiations. All the countries - including Pakistan - were twisted to support the developed countries agenda.

In both these cases India directly fought US.

The point then becomes that India is supported by any country to get what it wants.
Supported by US for nuclear deal.
Supported by Japan for massive investment
Supported by China for environmental treaties

Not supported by anyone in WTO and yet still getting what India wants.

Do you get the point? Its that India guns after Indian interests. And India is able to secure those interests most of the times because of intrinsic power. Which is why other nations support India because they feel India would be useful to their interests.

Yes, it makes. It shows how influential India is as compared to Pakistan. Not that I am proud of that lady.

The way US violates Pak sovereignty with such impunity and ease( be it Drones or OBL episode), it amazes me how Pakistanis are bearing such shame for not one or two days but for 10 years.

Your country is projected by international community across the world as epicentre of Islamic terrorism, and a country that cannot live without aid. Now tell me what is so proud in that?

Let me a little blunt: If not for Pakistan nukes, Pakistan would have been none in this world.

Relax mate ..
Drones are not carried out without approval
And you may be proud of the lady who violated American Law , doesnt make you any better

and Let me be a little blunt too : India cant do anything to Pakistan , except for crying and lying

Some happened with American support, some happened with Russian support, some with other countries support.

I would list out numerous cases where India has fought against US in WTO.

1. India has been largest/biggest/most powerful critic of WTO policies and has had its way in changing the WTO treaties to allow Indian subsidies in agriculture among other issues.

2. India has been the most powerful - this time with China - voice in changing the environmental negotiations. All the countries - including Pakistan - were twisted to support the developed countries agenda.

In both these cases India directly fought US.

The point then becomes that India is supported by any country to get what it wants.
Supported by US for nuclear deal.
Supported by Japan for massive investment
Supported by China for environmental treaties

Not supported by anyone in WTO and yet still getting what India wants.

Do you get the point? Its that India guns after Indian interests. And India is able to secure those interests most of the times because of intrinsic power. Which is why other nations support India because they feel India would be useful to their interests.
to whome your explaining bhai to them the world is onli of masters and there slaves to them its not possible to survive in world withowt the help of so called "friends not masters" or "big brothers" ;)

1 killed civilians.. Paid shit load of blood money...used a clause in our law/legal system.. The other an indian diplomat strip n cavity searched.. Disgraced and sent back.. Very good example.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom