What's new

US hikes Pakistan aid by 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

Means wherever you go you guys act like leaches to sucker the system . What a blatant acceptance of Dishonesty . Maybe that is the reason nickname of your country has become a racial slur .

I mean what momins you are wow !!!!

times are tough we not guna be dumb sheeps like you guys.
we guna save every buck we can and help our families in pakistan thats called being a good momin.
helping your struggling fellow pakistanis in pakistan, not the government in the usa which is rich.

thats is why our poverty is less then you guys because no matter what we pakistanis are one thing is for sure we got hearts something indians lack even for their own people.
ours brains are just an added bonus:pakistan:

Why would I bullshit when I had a real conversation with an American.

every notice how he went from acting like he was going around taking surveys of americans as to what they think of us to a single white guy.

Poverty in Pakistan is difficult to quantify. In 2006, the methodology used by the Pakistani government to estimate those living in poverty was challenged by the World Bank and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). At that time, the government estimate was that 23.9 per cent of the population lived below the poverty line but the independent organisations assessed the figure in the range of 25.7 - 28.3 per cent.[1] Those independent bodies supported estimates of a considerable fall in the statistic by the 2007-08 fiscal year, when it was estimated that 17.2% of the total population lived below the poverty line.[2] The declining trend in poverty as seen in the country during the 1970s and 1980s was reversed in the 1990s by poor federal policies and rampant corruption.[3] This phenomenon has been referred to as the "poverty bomb".[4] In 2001, the government was assisted by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in preparing the Interim Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper that suggests guidelines to reduce poverty in the country.[5]

shows you where they get their info from
this is first page in wiki.

even if we are 45% we are still better den you

wiki? :lol: :rofl: Poverty rate in India is about 27% than your45% figure, then how is 45% better. :cheesy:

44% of canadians pakistanis are under "poverty" line.
55% of british pakistanis are under "poverty" line.

all pakistanis here know very well these numbers might be true according to the governments there but not in reality only becuase pakistans tend to hide their wealth to pay less taxes and to get benefits from government.

It's actually the reverse - Muslims hide their poverty, but then on the sly most claim state welfare and act rich in front of others.

times are tough we not guna be dumb sheeps like you guys.
we guna save every buck we can and help our families in pakistan thats called being a good momin.
helping your struggling fellow pakistanis in pakistan, not the government in the usa which is rich.

thats is why our poverty is less then you guys because no matter what we pakistanis are one thing is for sure we got hearts something indians lack even for their own people.
ours brains are just an added bonus:pakistan:

That is called Being a Baniya not a Momin . You are second Pakistani Expatriate who are claiming this . Maybe Tax evasion has become nature of you guys . Do you know Pakistan has one of the lowest Tax collections in the world . Because Momins in Pakistan as well are evading tax .
And you know who is getting harmed in the Process , Pakistan . So much so for your added Brains :omghaha:

wiki? :lol: :rofl: Poverty rate in India is less than 30% than your45% figure, then how is 45% better. :cheesy:

its not 30 percent.

its wiki but if you actually know how to read you would notice how it tells you where they their info from, but dont worry i know you indians suck at english, even though you "supposedly" have high number of "english" speakers

its not 30 percent.

its wiki but if you actually know how to read you would notice how it tells you where they their info from, but dont worry i know you indians suck at english, even though you "supposedly" have high number of "english" speakers

It seems you can't believe what you saw just now. :lol:

its not 30 percent.

You are clutching for straws . After being proven Wrong on Every count you just change the topic .

That is called Being a Baniya not a Momin . You are second Pakistani Expatriate who are claiming this . Maybe Tax evasion has become nature of you guys . Do you know Pakistan has one of the lowest Tax collections in the world . Because Momins in Pakistan as well are evading tax .
And you know who is getting harmed in the Process , Pakistan . So much so for your added Brains :omghaha:

thats good its better not to pay tax to zardari and his goons.
hell tax evasion is the way to go why the hell on earth would i want to pay more taxes then i already do. there already is a 5 dollar tax on every pack of cigarettes in ny, 8 percent sales tax, hidden taxes n gas, property tax.

pakistanis will pay taxes once they have a good leader, right now its too much corruption with the tax guys there.

now are you going to prove anything wrong or just talk s h i t

You are clutching for straws . After being proven Wrong on Every count you just change the topic .

what exactly did you prove wrong?

It seems you can't believe what you saw just now. :lol:

seriously i dont get it.

i can get other sources for you now if you want but wiki has them all anyways.
poverty in india is twice as bad as in pakistan

It's actually the reverse - Muslims hide their poverty, but then on the sly most claim state welfare and act rich in front of others.

their you go with your indian bs again lol

wiki? :lol: :rofl: Poverty rate in India is about 27% than your45% figure, then how is 45% better. :cheesy:

lol you guys are hilarious kasamey lol
i feel for you guys i know its because of nutrition problems in india so ill let it go.

@qamar1990,

do you see a co relation in what @Gigawatt said about Americans and Brits not liking you guys and you purposely feigning poverty and avoid paying taxes and utilizing other honest tax payer money as welfare?

also,

do you see any co relation between your Pakistani gangster theory - Ghettos - abject poverty - life of crime?

Last edited by a moderator:
Percentage_population_living_on_less_than_%241.25_per_day_2009.svg

thats from the un human development report

@qamar1990,

do you see a co relation in what @Gigawatt said about Americans and Brits not liking you guys and you purposely feigning poverty and avoid paying taxes and utilizing other honest tax payer money as welfare?

also,

do you see any co relation between your Pakistani gangster theory - Ghettos - abject poverty - life of crime?

indians do the same thing here as well
just in small numbers.
what right do white people have to say what they say about us after what they did to native americans?lol

look at it anyways you want, for the things you guys do or dont do your people in worst poverty then ours.

Don't forget we have a huge Muslim population in India and most don't pay taxes here either, but they do feign that they are rich in front of others.

@qamar1990 wikipedia report is not written by economists. :omghaha:

Don't forget we have a huge Muslim population in India and most don't pay taxes here either, but they do feign that they are rich in front of others.

only if abdul kalam could read what you wrote.

you be ashamed to talk like that about muslims in india after all they saved your *** from us.

lol thank you god for this entertainment today from these indian monkeys

only if abdul kalam could read what you wrote.

you be ashamed to talk like that about muslims in india after all they saved your *** from us.

lol thank you god for this entertainment today from these indian monkeys

That's a fact - most Muslims don't pay taxes in India as well.

thats good its better not to pay tax to zardari and his goons.
hell tax evasion is the way to go why the hell on earth would i want to pay more taxes then i already do. there already is a 5 dollar tax on every pack of cigarettes in ny, 8 percent sales tax, hidden taxes n gas, property tax.

pakistanis will pay taxes once they have a good leader, right now its too much corruption with the tax guys there.

now are you going to prove anything wrong or just talk s h i t

what exactly did you prove wrong?

seriously i dont get it.

i can get other sources for you now if you want but wiki has them all anyways.
poverty in india is twice as bad as in pakistan

lol you guys are hilarious kasamey lol
i feel for you guys i know its because of nutrition problems in india so ill let it go.

If you would have understood basic of economics you would not have made such a stupid comment . And do u mean to say pakistan never had good leader in 60 plus years of its existence ?? . Because Tax evasion is perpetual problem in Pakistan . Then blame it on zardari . You are all the tax evaders are zardaris at their own levels .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom