What's new

US hikes Pakistan aid by 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea talk about blabbering and taking wild shots.....should have read the self debunking figures in the link and i suppose it was convenient for you to miss the link i posted.....85% Muslims living on benefits is debatable on the contrary despite all your chest thumping, Indians now have the distinguished ratings to be the highest number of illegals to both UK and USA.

I know what Americans and British think about Pakistanis like you living in their countries. They themselves told me. :D

Basically its meant to strengthen the civilian government and weaken the military. That is what this aid is aimed at. Military aid has actually been greatly reduced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan may improve but overtaking India is not going to happen. Primary school enrollment in India has already reached 99.99% in 2008. In India, education is free for kids in government schools and they even get free meals at school.

education is free in pakistan too in government schools.

Going By QS World . 2 Indian Universities are in top 50 only . Leave 200 .

Here's the Ranking Enjoy

QS World University Rankings by Subject 2012 - Civil Engineering | Top Universities

thats good. we still got 6 in top 5 hundred overall tho.

I know what Americans and British think about Pakistanis like you living in their countries. They themselves told me. :D

Really? How big is your sample size? 6?

thats good. we still got 6 in top 5 hundred overall tho.

we got 7 in top 100 . What my point is Education system in India outclasses Pakistan by several miles . You have a lot of catching up to do .

we got 7 in top 100 . What my point is Education system in India outclasses Pakistan by several miles . You have a lot of catching up to do .

Good for you kiddo :tup:

Get rid of the largest illiterate population of the world in India, before looking at Pakistan

Indians have their priority somewhere else :whistle:

India's spending on education is still more than 4% of GDP, I don't think Pakistan can ever afford such a high percentage on education.

Indians are seriously lacking in world stage
Only 7 top schools out of 100.
They are 2nd biggest in population.

India is severely behind in world stage

Catch up India!

you got schools for over a billion people theres gotta be some decent ones there.
you guys dont even got a decent soccer team, i mean you guys cant find 10 people to kick a damn ball around out a billion lol?

India's spending on education is still more than 4% of GDP, I don't think Pakistan can ever afford such a high percentage on education.

india can afford to do things we can't for example give aid to Afghanistan when its own population is starving.

you got schools for over a billion people theres gotta be some decent ones there.
you guys dont even got a decent soccer team, i mean you guys cant find 10 people to kick a damn ball around out a billion lol?

Soccer=eleven players my friend.

Nonetheless I agree with your statement.

i know what they think about you guys as well.
how they hate for being cheap labor for american telecommunications jobs, how you guys pretend to have western names, how you guys cant speak english properly, how you guys try to fraud them out of their money. pakistanis are gangsters in uk, they run the streets there, they are gangsters in norway they run the streets there as well lol, and wel do the same in usa too lol.
you guys are pussies on the other hand, your cowards, i know indians here they all so small and skinny all it takes one back hand slap lol.

Soccer=eleven players my friend.

Nonetheless I agree with your statement.

yh 11 lol

we win 60 percent of the matches in cricket from them too overall even with our players who get caught with match set ups lol.
imagine if we had all clean players.

Yet they also have the distinguished ratings of being one of the most successful communities in both US and UK. Infact they rank at the very top of the list of people who are successful in those countries whether it is income or education.

On the other hand Pakistani's tend to be at the bottom of the pile on those very same lists.

Why is that @Windjammer?

now thats a big lie
in our city we have more indians then pakistanis
we have more pakistani doctors, more pakistani business owners.
rochester ny look it up

pakistanis for their size in the usa are doing fairly well better then most whites.

i know what they think about you guys as well.
how they hate for being cheap labor for american telecommunications jobs, how you guys pretend to have western names, how you guys cant speak english properly, how you guys try to fraud them out of their money. pakistanis are gangsters in uk, they run the streets there, they are gangsters in norway they run the streets there as well lol, and wel do the same in usa too lol.
you guys are pussies on the other hand, your cowards, i know indians here they all so small and skinny all it takes one back hand slap lol.

yh 11 lol

we win 60 percent of the matches in cricket from them too overall even with our players who get caught with match set ups lol.
imagine if we had all clean players.

Indian diaspora is one of the most successful communities in Europe and North America, your gangster theories don't apply to Indians living there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom