What's new

US hikes Pakistan aid by 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao thats what i thought lol

admit it if you are not a lyin piece of you know what.
admit that india has worst poverty than pakistan
otherwise prove me wrong!!!

Let me Fix you in your place . This is how we started Conversation .

You said .

what does india have besides absence of terrorism that foriegn investments are happening?

I said

Kashmir :P .

Trolling Apart , Far better Education System , Far better Healthcare System , Far better Services Industry , More Literacy etc . I know This doesn't Count much in your Knowledge book but i thought its worth Mentioning .

Then You said

can i see some numbers?

I said
Sure ...

Education means many things .. Lets start with complete Basic i.e. Literacy .

India 74 percent
Pakistan 55 Percent

Per Capita Income

India 3627
Pakistan 2745

Regarding Healthcare Check The Number of Pakistanis Visiting India for Healthcare Needs . Also Polio has been Eradicated From Past three years in India while in Pakistan it still exists . I can give many other examples but i hope these are sufficient .

Education system

India has a few Universities in top 500 .

Pakistan Nil .

You can research more if you want . Don't expect me to do all legwork for you .

After that instead of agreeing with me on all points debating on Education Point for Several Pages . This way you saved yourself fro accepting cold hard facts . After i proved you wrong on education part as well . Next i proved you wrong on Pakistani Expatriate community being awesome by again showing cold hard facts while you were proudly claiming your dad is an Tax Evader . Lets Hope any U.S. agency Monitoring this forum does not pick this up .

And now this . What a tool !!

admit what im saying im not asking for an explanation.

Of course there is poverty in India and we are trying our best to eliminate it, now how does that have anything to do with anything that we have been discussing all along?

admit what im saying im not asking for an explanation.

poverty increasing in pakistan? can i have a sorce plz?

Hey I just gave a source, sorry that was not from wiki. :lol:

Let me Fix you in your place . This is how we started Conversation .

You said .

I said

Then You said

I said

After that instead of agreeing with me on all points debating on Education Point for Several Pages . This way you saved yourself fro accepting cold hard facts . After i proved you wrong on education part as well . Next i proved you wrong on Pakistani Expatriate community being awesome by again showing cold hard facts while you were proudly claiming your dad is an Tax Evader . Lets Hope any U.S. agency Monitoring this forum does not pick this up .

And now this . What a tool !!

they can pick it up if they want lol

i agree on something you said.
but now admit that india is more in poverty then pakistan

Of course there is poverty in India and we are trying our best to eliminate it, now how does that have anything to do with anything that we have been discussing all along?

what are we discussing?

Hey I just gave a source, sorry that was not from wiki. :lol:

once againdo you a source that can back you up?
even wiki is fine

what are we discussing?

I came into the discussion when you talked about US, UK Indians being weak and Pakistani's being gangsters and ruling the streets of UK and US.

yes , India Has more poor people than Pakistan . This is only social indicator where Pakistan is Better than India . In everything else India is Decades ahead of Pakistan .

yes , India Has more poor people than Pakistan . This is only social indicator where Pakistan is Better than India . In everything else India is Decades ahead of Pakistan .

ok good.

it is also the most important.

good chat.

I came into the discussion when you talked about US, UK Indians being weak and Pakistani's being gangsters and ruling the streets of UK and US.

only uk and norway not usa.

indians are weaker physically i think just from the ones i seen in person.

US AID is haram or halal ! Any fatwa on it ;)

what could be more important?

Eradicating diseases like polio which is now only present in 3 countries . Providing Education thus increasing chance of a person to climb up the Social Ladder , Healthcare etc .

lmao thats what i thought lol

admit it if you are not a lyin piece of you know what.
admit that india has worst poverty than pakistan
otherwise prove me wrong!!!

dont worry about where it comes

just answer one question

how many of your people are starving?

right..............

If you would have said this 5 years back, I would have agreed ..that time we were behind Pakistan in Poverty percentage.

But today we are improving and Pakistan is moving backwards and today we are better than in Poverty percentage....

I can not prove it since there is no data for Pakistan after 2006.

best I can provide you this....

Pakistan Poverty increased to an astonishing 43 Percent - MarketWatch.pk

Eradicating diseases like polio which is now only present in 3 countries . Providing Education thus increasing chance of a person to climb up the Social Ladder , Healthcare etc .
and hiv right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom