What's new

US: Here's More Evidence That Iran Is Helping al Qaeda In Syria

With all due respect, there is a big hack of a difference between refuting something, and switching into defensive mode.

It not just the US Iran is having an issue with.

Iran is angry with the whole world :lol:

Here are non-US agencies reporting the invention of the time travel machine:

Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine' - Telegraph

Iran news agency claims scientist invented time machine, then deletes story | GlobalPost

Iranian Scientist Says He Invented A 'Time Machine' That Can Predict The Future - Business Insider

Iranian scientist invents `time machine`

I have invented time machine – Iranian scientist - Independent.ie

Defensive mode? More like "refuting gullible people" mode :lol:
Those are still Western news agencies that you linked, that made a big deal out of a non-sensical not news-worthy story. The point is that the Iranian government denied that any such invention had been registrered. It was just some whacko, that called himself a scientist, that made that ridiculous claim. But whackos exist everywhere, but when it comes to Iran it is like a magnifying scope and such bs stories make the headline. Obsessive but stilly funny
Anyway, you can keep milking that "story" for all its worth if it pleases you. You just reinforce the initial point I made. ;)

Defensive mode? More like "refuting gullible people" mode :lol:
Those are still Western news agencies that you linked, that made a big deal out of a non-sensical not news-worthy story. The point is that the Iranian government denied that any such invention had been registrered. It was just some whacko, that called himself a scientist, that made that ridiculous claim. But whackos exist everywhere, but when it comes to Iran it is like a magnifying scope and such bs stories make the headline. Obsessive but stilly funny
Anyway, you can keep milking that "story" for all its worth if it pleases you. You just reinforce the initial point I made. ;)

Dude, I'm making peace with you. :coffee:

Leave me alone.

BTW, I don't think Farsnews should have reported such thing.

Some agencies are using it against them.

Dude, I'm making peace with you. :coffee:

Leave me alone.

BTW, I don't think Farsnews should have reported such thing.

Some agencies are using it against them.

Well you adressed and quoted me first, but ok whatever. I'll leave you alone now.

@BLACKEAGLE
help me understand this, you claim that Iran has their soldiers sent to Syria to fight, and now you are saying Iran is helping Alqaeda kill its soldiers? and helping Alqaeda taking over Iran influence? enough hashish you are humiliating yourself... :coffee:

@WebMaster, combing all those joke threads into one, better yet close them... they are humiliating PDF...

All this BS news is because of the ever growing support for Alqaeda in Arab countries. This is threatening their thrones. The solution is simple, blame the shias. This is part of a plan to stop support for Alqaeda in Arab states after it grew more than they expected.

A pretty lame and desperate accusation. The funny thing is most Arabs actually believe and follow what their kingdoms tell them through the media. Even if they know its somewhat ridiculous, they follow it anyway. It seems they forgot the hundreds of thousands of deaths of Shias on the hands of Alqaeda in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and now Syria. They only woke up to Alqaeda when it started to kill a few sunnis here and their who oppose its ideology. Also these accusations grew and became more serouis when ISIL, Nusra (original ALQAEDA), and FSA started killing each other. only a blind person cant see the pattern.

Look at these ISIL members besieging a shia town in Aleppo. They certainly don't look or sound Iranian.

Your beloved president publicly accused Bashar of recruiting, training, arming and facilitating Qaeda entrance to Iraq, and that was few years ago. Your defense minister as well accused Iran with the same. It doesn't seem ridiculous to you now, right?
Ashawi, quit your Taqqiya and nifaq.

Your beloved president publicly accused Bashar of recruiting, training, arming and facilitating Qaeda entrance to Iraq, and that was few years ago. Your defense minister as well accused Iran with the same. It doesn't seem ridiculous to you now, right?
Ashawi, quit your Taqqiya and nifaq.

I know what Taqqiya is ! :azn:

But what the hell is 'nifaq' ? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom