What's new

US: Here's More Evidence That Iran Is Helping al Qaeda In Syria

international community bla bla bla

"International community" is such a lame term. In fact its a Western terminology and pathetic attempt gain more legitimacy in arguments.

"International community" (ie the West, when push comes to shove) is also against Iran nuclear program, but low and behold NAM or "Non-aligned movement" (which constitutes more than half of the entire world) supports Iran's rights under the non-proliferation treaty, including safeguarded indiginous enrichment. Something we will never give up.

So stop this "international community" horseshit. And as @Serpentine said, the UN is a paper tiger and worthless organization. Capiche?

When it comes to the terror acts committed by the State itself, Iran has drawn a remarkable example of barbarism, savagery, and distastefulness.

iran_017_4.jpg

Iran is the only country on the planet with wanted-terrorist list who interestingly happen to be state officials. :lol:

Next

Amia bombing was not proved to be Iran's job, it was just a ridiclous judge verdict by heavy pressure of Israel and its lobby to blame Iran no matter what. That's why they are angry like hell now since Iran and Argentina agreed to jointly investigate on the incident. If Iran was ever involved, it wouldn't agree to cooperate with Argentina over this, right?

Iran and Argentina agree to commission on 1994 bombing - Telegraph

And regarding savagery, only revealing some monstrous acts executed by rebels who are supported by Saudi Arabia by all means shows us what savagery and barbarism is. With all due respect Yazid, you are the last one who can talk about morals with us. This is more like an inappropriate joke. Not to forget Taliban and Iraq.

How many times have Iraqi government accused Saudi Arabia for sending its messengers of peace to blow up themselves among Iraqi civilians?

I mean if it was a Norwegian or Swedish talking about barbarism and terrorism with us, it would be much more bearable than Saudi Arabians, yet you have the audacity to come to our face and talk about terrorism, it's really weird man, really is.

Telling what and to whom? This report came from the US.
Let just refrain from worshipping the Iranians without even bothering to read the material the OP provided

And who are Americans? Are they saints? Aren't they the same ones who said we are not spying on the world?:lol:

By giving Americans such a credit, you are actually insulting yourself, implying that you are seeing them above you in all ways.

Last edited:
Amia bombing was not proved to be Iran's job, it was just a ridiclous judge verdict by heavy pressure of Israel and its lobby to blame Iran no matter what. That's why they are angry like hell now since Iran and Argentina agreed to jointly investigate on the incident. If Iran was ever involved, it wouldn't agree to cooperate with Argentina over this, right?

Iran and Argentina agree to commission on 1994 bombing - Telegraph

Here is what the Argentina Court Judge had to say about it a few months later:

Argentine prosecutor accuses Iran of establishing Latin America terrorist networks - Telegraph

And regarding savagery, only revealing some monstrous acts executed by rebels who are supported by Saudi Arabia by all means shows us what savagery and barbarism is. With all due respect Yazid, you are the last one who can talk about morals with us. This is more like an inappropriate joke. Not to forget Taliban and Iraq.

How many times have Iraqi government accused Saudi Arabia for sending its messengers of peace to blow up themselves among Iraqi civilians?

I mean if it was a Norwegian or Swedish talking about barbarism and terrorism with us, it would be much more bearable than Saudi Arabians, yet you have the audacity to come to our face and talk about terrorism, it's really weird man, really is.

These are just mere rants, and knee-jerk reactions. A country like Iran with state officials on the wanted terrorist list is one thing, harboring radical elements in a given society is another.

How would you explain the tens of terror attacks by Al-Qaida inside KSA? :lol:

And who are Americans? Are they saints? Aren't they the same ones who said we are not spying on the world?:lol:

By giving Americans such a credit, you are actually insulting yourself, implying that you are seeing them above you in all ways.

Did you even brother looking at the part I quoted from his post? He says these accusation came from some Arab countries, and I said it THIS REPORT CAME FROM THE US. :lol:

Bro, no body said we should yell " Death to America "

Telling what and to whom? This report came from the US.

Let just refrain from worshipping the Iranians without even bothering to read the material the OP provided

Iranian logic, at its best :lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:

This report came from the US.

And that makes it unquestionable? :lol: I'am not worshipping Iranians. Im not saying this because im a shia, but ask any sane person in other country, ask the non-Muslim or non-middle eastern members and see what they would say, Im sure they dont worship Iran as I do.

This is quite funny actually, Oh it came from the US, the land of the free, they never lie or make mistakes.

And that makes it unquestionable? :lol: I'am not worshipping Iranians. Im not saying this because im a shia, but ask any sane person in other country, ask the non-Muslim or non-middle eastern members and see what they would say, Im sure they dont worship Iran as I do.

This is quite funny actually, Oh it came from the US, the land of the free, they never lie or make mistakes.

:lol:

You argued that these kind of news/reports often come from some countries, and I said it came from another.

With all die respect, we aren't responsible for your feelings of inferiority complex.

Learn how to use analytical thinking.

Next ...

Here is what the Argentina Court Judge had to say about it a few months later:
Argentine prosecutor accuses Iran of establishing Latin America terrorist networks - Telegraph

Yes, a prosecutor, not a state official, otherwise Argentina wouldn't have agreed to form a joint commission with Iran. This guy is stating his personal opinions. Someone may say Saudi Arabia is sponsoring terrorists around the world, and I can bring it here to counter your argument. Doesn't make sense.

These are just mere rants, and knee-jerk reactions. A country like Iran with state officials on the wanted terrorist list is one thing, harboring radical elements in a given society is another.
How would you explain the tens of terror attacks by Al-Qaida inside KSA?

How do you explain Al-Qaeda attacks on numerous Iranian targets? It wasn't more than 2 months ago that they killed 15 Iranian workers and engineers in Iraq. How do you explain Al-Qaeda's attacks on Iranian interests in Syria/Lebanon? How do you explain Jundallah/ Jaish al Adl terrorists in eastern borders?

Saudis will believe anything, as long it feeds an anti-Iran narrative.
I mean just the fact that they believe Iran WIRED money to a psychatric loon, involving Mexican drug cartel (roflmfao), to blow up the Saudi embassy in Washington, speak volumes of their ability to distinguish between logic and non-sensical bullshit. :lol:

Last edited:
Are you trying to argue with us?

Yes, a prosecutor, not a state official, otherwise Argentina wouldn't have agreed to form a joint commission with Iran.

Actually, Judge Alberto is a state prosecutor.

Perhaps you might need to take a look at the first two lines of the article:

State prosecutor Alberto Nisman is investigating the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community centre in Buenos Aires that killed 85 people. Argentine courts have long accused Iran of sponsoring the attack.

Truth commission has nothing to do with what Iran would say or wouldn't. It aims at extraditing the 8 Iranian State Official Terrorists, something Iran didn't comply with - as usual -

Someone may say Saudi Arabia is sponsoring terrorists around the world, and I can bring it here to counter your argument. Doesn't make sense.

He is a state official, and he isn't the only one who wanted these 8 State Official Iranian terrorists. Otherwise, their names would never have been on the list of the Interpol.

But then again, I don't expect much from you. You didn't even bother about finding who Alberto is :lol:

How do you explain Al-Qaeda attacks on numerous Iranian targets? It wasn't more than 2 months ago that they killed 15 Iranian workers and engineers in Iraq

Depends. If Iran assisted Al-Qaida in Syria, like it did in Iraq, then this will be a boost for the Assad's regime. Iran did offer food, money, and shelter to many operatives of Al-Qaida such as OBL's Yemeni wife, his nephew, and Al-Zawahiri's brother.

As for the Iranian workers in Iraq, no body knows who the perpetuator of the attack was. But most of counter-terrorism analysis indicated that the attack is somewhat related to the incident that took place earlier last year, where a primitive attack against the MMK's stronghold took place.

How do you explain Al-Qaeda's attacks on Iranian interests in Syria/Lebanon? How do you explain Jundallah/ Jaish al Adl terrorists in eastern borders

Jundallah, and Jaish Al-Adl aren't Al-Qaida :lol:

Just like Al-Nusrah isn't the ISIS, and some faction of the ISIS isn't Al-Qaida.

Mission accomplished

Defeated...

Yes, a prosecutor, not a state official, otherwise Argentina wouldn't have agreed to form a joint commission with Iran. This guy is stating his personal opinions. Someone may say Saudi Arabia is sponsoring terrorists around the world, and I can bring it here to counter your argument. Doesn't make sense.

How do you explain Al-Qaeda attacks on numerous Iranian targets? It wasn't more than 2 months ago that they killed 15 Iranian workers and engineers in Iraq. How do you explain Al-Qaeda's attacks on Iranian interests in Syria/Lebanon? How do you explain Jundallah/ Jaish al Adl terrorists in eastern borders?

Saudis will believe anything, as long it feeds an anti-Iran narrative.
I mean just the fact that they believe Iran WIRED money to a psychatric loon, involving Mexican drug cartel (roflmfao), to blow up the Saudi embassy in Washington, speak volumes of their ability to distinguish between logic and non-sensical bullshit. :lol:

Everything is possible from someone who claimed to develop a time travel machine xD.

Are you trying to argue with us?

Actually, Judge Alberto is a state prosecutor.

Perhaps you might need to take a look at the first two lines of the article:

Truth commission has nothing to do with what Iran would say or wouldn't. It aims at extraditing the 8 Iranian State Official Terrorists, something Iran didn't comply with - as usual -

He is a state official, and he isn't the only one who wanted these 8 State Official Iranian terrorists. Otherwise, their names would never have been on the list of the Interpol.

But then again, I don't expect much from you. You didn't even bother about finding who Alberto is :lol:

Depends. If Iran assisted Al-Qaida in Syria, like it did in Iraq, then this will be a boost for the Assad's regime. Iran did offer food, money, and shelter to many operatives of Al-Qaida such as OBL's Yemeni wife, his nephew, and Al-Zawahiri's brother.

As for the Iranian workers in Iraq, no body knows who the perpetuator of the attack was. But most of counter-terrorism analysis indicated that the attack is somewhat related to the incident that took place earlier last year, where a primitive attack against the MMK's stronghold took place.

Jundallah, and Jaish Al-Adl aren't Al-Qaida :lol:

Just like Al-Nusrah isn't the ISIS, and some faction of the ISIS isn't Al-Qaida.

Mission accomplished

Defeated...

Everything is possible from someone who claimed to develop a time travel machine xD.

You don't get Yzd, do you?

Al-Qaeda is not just a single group with few hundred fighters, Al-Qaeda is more like an ideology. You are losing the point here, it's not about Al-Qaeda, it's about aiding terrorists.

Saudi funds are flowing to Syria going directly to terrorist hands, including both ISIL and Nusrats. Al-Qaeda is just a name, get over names, we are talking about ideologies.

Nusrats aren't ISIL, but they are the same $hit, different in names. Or Saudi support for Taliban in 90s, you are gonna deny that too? :lol:

Al-Nusra Front or Jabhat al-Nusra (Arabic: جبهة النصرة لأهل الشام‎ Jabhat an-Nuṣrah li-Ahl ash-Shām, "The Support Front for the People of Levant") is a branch of Al-Qaeda operating in Syria and Lebanon.

The group announced its creation on 23 January 2012 during the Syrian Civil War. Since then it has been described as "the most aggressive and successful" or "one of the most effective rebel forces" in Syria. The group has been designated as a terrorist organization by the United Nations, the United States, Australia and the United Kingdom.

And also Iraqi government has accused KSA numerous times for harboring terrorists in the country and causing violence?

Your argument about Bin Laden's family is ridiculous. He is a Saudi national and his whole family lives in KSA, did you arrest them? His family actually has a large construction company in KSA.

And about Bin Laden's wife, she was under house arrest in IRan during her presence in our country after she fled to Iran after invasion of Afghanistan. She wasn't a terrorist, only because she was Bin laden's wife. Just like Bin laden's family in KSA are not arrested. The same is true for their relatives in Iran, all of them were under house arrest in Iran until they were deported to their country of origin.

If that makes you feel important and good, yes you have defeated me. :lol:

Don't worry. I'm positively sure that I do. I love seeing you coming back for more :lol:

Al-Qaeda is not just a single group with few hundred fighters, Al-Qaeda is more like an ideology. You are losing the point here, it's not about Al-Qaeda, it's about aiding terrorists.

Al-Qaida is, by definition, an organized terror group. Technically speaking, all militants can claim they're in some way related to Al-Qaida but they can't represent Al-Qaida or deliver their message without having the approval from the Supreme Council of Shura of Al-Qaida. And who might be at the top of it? It is Al-Zawahiri. If one group wants to join Al-Qaida, then there are some conditions and pre-requests they must do in order to be admitted such as taking the oath of allegiance to the Amir of Al-Qaida, obedience, and unconditional support. Just take Hezbollah as an example, Nasserallah won't hesitate even a second to cut his throat if the Iranian Supreme Leader wanted him to do so.

That's why it took almost 10 years for the Islamic Movement in Al-Maghreb to become a member of the family of the Al-Qaida. Similarly, the same thing happened in Somalia, Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, and formerly Syria - as the ISIS clashed with Al-Nusrah, Al-Zawahiri decided to dissolved both groups, not associating any of them to Al-Qaida, at least for the time being -

Just think of it like the Russian Mafia compared to the Italian one or the Japanese Yakuza. They all deliver and serve the same purpose but they aren't related to one another.

Or think of it like Hezbollah, Amal, and the Free Shia movement in Lebanon. All of them claim to be the official representative of the Shia's in Lebanon. That's why Hezbollah sat the HQ of the Free Shia movement on fire.

Saudi funds are flowing to Syria going directly to terrorist hands, including both ISIL and Nusrats. Al-Qaeda is just a name, get over names, we are talking about ideologies.

Yeah, I heard that before many times. :D

Let me tell you something, if we support Al-Qaida, the Assad regime would have seen better days ages ago.

Nusrats aren't ISIL, but they are the same $hit, different in names. Or Saudi support for Taliban in 90s, you are gonna deny that too? :lol:

Well, this demonstrate your political illiteracy at this point. Both of them are at each other's throats today. :omghaha:

For the record, we have been supporting the Taliban since the early 80s, not the 90s :lol:

And also Iraqi government has accused KSA numerous times for harboring terrorists in the country and causing violence?

I'm guessing that I'm right to say that you don't really know the meaning of harboring radical elements?

If we were harboring radical elements, then it means that these elements would have targeted us rather than anyone else.

And again, the Iraqis haven't accused us directly of doing so. This would be a huge political embarrassment for them to do so.

And about Bin Laden's wife, she was under house arrest in IRan during her presence in our country after she fled to Iran after invasion of Afghanistan. She wasn't a terrorist, only because she was Bin laden's wife

She wasn't in Iran initially, she came from Yemen to accompany her husband with her two kids.

Two international arrest warrant were put on her due to her brothers' connection to the late commander of Al-Qaida in Yemen, Anwar Al-Awlaki. She happens to be a US national as well.

Just like Bin laden's family in KSA are not arrested. The same is true for their relatives in Iran, all of them were under house arrest in Iran until they were deported to their country of origin.

OBL wasn't a Saudi, and none of his family members were under arrest nor was an arrest warrant issued against any of them.

Nothing makes me happier than schooling you, I just can't help laughing at pathological lies invented by people :laugh: :D :lol: :rofl: :omghaha:

Next ...

Your argument about Bin Laden's family is ridiculous. He is a Saudi national and his whole family lives in KSA, did you arrest them? His family actually has a large construction company in KSA.

And about Bin Laden's wife, she was under house arrest in IRan during her presence in our country after she fled to Iran after invasion of Afghanistan. She wasn't a terrorist, only because she was Bin laden's wife. Just like Bin laden's family in KSA are not arrested. The same is true for their relatives in Iran, all of them were under house arrest in Iran until they were deported to their country of origin.

The Iranian government denied that any such "invention" had been registrered.
It was some loonie that made a claim. Any whacko in the world can make such ridiculous claims.
Whats interesting is that the US media treated it as a news-worthy story and made a big deal out of it. And here you are feeding off such idiotic things. Again, Saudis will believe anything as long as it feeds a certain narrative.
You just made a very good point for me, and you dont even realise it. :lol:

It was some loonie that made a claim. Any whacko in the world can make such ridiculous claims.
Whats interesting is that the US media treated it as a news-worthy story and made a big deal out of it. And here you are feeding off such idiotic things. Again, Saudis will believe anything as long as it feeds a certain narrative.

Respond to your Hezbollah thread Sam. :)

Would you blame the US on this one too?

Ahmadinejad says enemies destroy Iran's rain clouds -reports| Reuters

:lol: :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh: :D

With all due respect, there is a big hack of a difference between refuting something, and switching into defensive mode.

It not just the US Iran is having an issue with.

Iran is angry with the whole world :lol:

Here are non-US agencies reporting the invention of the time travel machine:

Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine' - Telegraph

Iran news agency claims scientist invented time machine, then deletes story | GlobalPost

Iranian Scientist Says He Invented A 'Time Machine' That Can Predict The Future - Business Insider

Iranian scientist invents `time machine`

I have invented time machine – Iranian scientist - Independent.ie

Now you moved on to something else, when I refuted you on that part. Ahmadinejad is a whackjob, good thing he is gone.
I think you should let things go and not keep so close track on who said what.
Obsession is not healthy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom