What's new

US has won against Turkey... US pastor free...

Georg

Reaction score
Country
Germany
The USA has won its "war" against Turkey. Today a court ordered the US pastor Andrew Brunson is free to leave.

andrew-brunson-mit-tuerkischen-sicherheitskraeften-der-us-pastor-verbrachte-in-der-tuerkei-zwei-jahre-im-hausarrest-.jpg

Yesterday NBC already reported about a secret agreement between the US and Turkey government. The pastor is the center of the problems between USA and Turkey, he was imprisoned for two years.
The turkish accusations collapsed after three witness withdrawn their statments.
Journalits witness the court claimed the whole negotiation was a joke. Every witness made contradictory statements ...

Erdogan collapsed under the preassure of Trump...

https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten...rkei-festgehaltener-us-pastor-kommt-frei.html

Good for Turkey. In the meantime, they identified a foe in the guise of a friend.

Now Turks should plan something to damage US in the long run... They should become foe in the guise of a friend.

@T-123456 lol
another slap from the US :D
I think Turks should leave Nato and join growing Chinese block after settling all the issues. This is the need of the time. Better late than never..

Good for Turkey. In the meantime, they identified a foe in the guise of a friend.

Now Turks should plan something to damage US in the long run... They should become foe in the guise of a friend.

I think Turks should leave Nato and join growing Chinese block after settling all the issues. This is the need of the time. Better late than never..

seriously what can little turkey do against USA... NOTHING

they wont join us, the turks hate China to the bone, and i enjoyed it :D

they wont join us, the turks hate China to the bone, and i enjoyed it :D
Then they will suffer. There is no nation on this planet which can give tough time to us as of now. China is fast getting there but zoinist nations have started a propaganda against China.

seriously what can little turkey do against USA... NOTHING
Start supporting elements that are against the US in Levant region.

Guess Saudi Arabia had to send alot of oil to Erdogan so he has some lubricant or Trump went in dry. :D

@damm1t

Dude Turkey got it so hard from trump

Erdogan loves to please

Then they will suffer. There is no nation on this planet which can give tough time to us as of now. China is fast getting there but zoinist nations have started a propaganda against China.

Start supporting elements that are against the US in Levant region.
by the end of 2018, China and US is officially on cold war.
we couldn't careless with turks , they will stab us when they got the chance.

Yeah, while China put 1.000.000 turkish uighurs in concentration camps and doesnt allow Turks to travel into China.

Guess Saudi Arabia had to send alot of oil to Erdogan so he has some lubricant or Trump went in dry. :D

@damm1t

Dude Turkey got it so hard from trump

Erdogan loves to please
lol, i'm still waiting for another turks comment with their empty fart
@T-123456
so, what do you think dude? :D

by the end of 2018, China and US is officially on cold war.
we couldn't careless with turks , they will stab us when they got the chance.
There might be a chance of reconciliation with China now after so much humiliation at the hands of united states.

The USA has won its "war" against Turkey. Today a court ordered the US pastor Andrew Brunson is free to leave.

andrew-brunson-mit-tuerkischen-sicherheitskraeften-der-us-pastor-verbrachte-in-der-tuerkei-zwei-jahre-im-hausarrest-.jpg

Yesterday NBC already reported about a secret agreement between the US and Turkey government. The pastor is the center of the problems between USA and Turkey, he was imprisoned for two years.
The turkish accusations collapsed after three witness withdrawn their statments.
Journalits witness the court claimed the whole negotiation was a joke. Every witness made contradictory statements ...

Erdogan collapsed under the preassure of Trump...

https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten...rkei-festgehaltener-us-pastor-kommt-frei.html

All the anti Turkey and anti Erdogan forgetting it's turkey who kept the pastor arrested for two years inspite of pressure from mighty US and didn't back down .
However it's good decision his release will pave the way for new relation with US.

Back
Top Bottom