What's new

US has won against Turkey... US pastor free...

I wonder who has better relations with US, Turkey or Saudis? Those two nations now are having a row.

The difference is, We have a 15 times bigger economy than Turkey...and we dont shout to trump: "Please! hit me harder daddy!"

:D ha ha ha
Economy is one thing, but Italians are thieves.

Your the next Greece

Greece still has a more powerful economy than Turkey.

Beside that, Italy has 1% growth. Turkey 25% inflation and is collapsing.

Dude its all perception. Italy has one of richest economies in the world. We had a recession but still are one of richest nations under the sun. Meanwhile Turkey cant buy food and has a 25% collapse of its money.

Greece still has a more powerful economy than Turkey.

Beside that, Italy has 1% growth. Turkey 25% inflation and is collapsing.

Dude its all perception. Italy has one of richest economies in the world. We had a recession but still are one of richest nations under the sun. Meanwhile Turkey cant buy food and has a 25% collapse of its money.

You have a big economy built during a different period

You currently have enourmous debt in a competitive world which is beating you

I tell you, you are the next Greece

Your economic collapse could put unprecedented pressure on the EU to keep Italy afloat

Your economic collapse could put unprecedented pressure on the EU to keep Italy afloat

Kinda glad for Brexit from that perspective.

Italy backed by EU, how about turkey?

Merkel will pay our debt. We are too big to fail and use that. Our new payment plan is completly against EU laws. They cry but cant stop it, because if we declare bancrupt, they all go down with us.

As you said, we are thiefs. We **** evryone.

We dont save money, we even spend more. And because we are so much bigger than Greece, Merkel keeps silent and pays. ha ha ha ha ha

Italy backed by EU, how about turkey?

Turkey is backed by Trump...from behind. "Hit me harder Daddy!"

The Pastor is free and Turkish justice system freed him. So this shows the Turkish justice is not influenced by erdogan.
Now on Erdogan defeat from Trump is a bit far fetched idea. Still there remains many issues where Trump and Erdogan are at odds.

Pakistan is busy searching a bailout package and you are busy warnng Italy of collapse ?
Damn, there is no justice in this world.

Back
Top Bottom