What's new

Turkey, NATO, US escalating war against Syria

No need for any outsider Intervention, the FSA is doing the job perfectly.
I don't think so. Just a couple of weeks ago, the Syrian Army already routed the FSA from their home base in Allepo. Now FSA is retreating to safe havens in Turkey. That is why Syrian Army is now going after these save havens on the Turkey side. But Turkey is dangerous escalating this to a state-to-state conflict by firing artillery at Syrian Army and carving out a buffer zone on the border. This action is a violation of Syrian sovereignty akin to border invasion.

So, yes, chemical warfare is definitely possible. Anybody know if Syria has the missiles to put chemical weapons on Istanbul?

I don't think so. Just a couple of weeks ago, the Syrian Army already routed the FSA from their home base in Allepo. Now FSA is retreating to safe havens in Turkey. That is why Syrian Army is now going after these save havens on the Turkey side. But Turkey is dangerous escalating this to a state-to-state conflict by firing artillery at Syrian Army and carving out a buffer zone on the border. This action is a violation of Syrian sovereignty akin to border invasion.

So, yes, chemical warfare is definitely possible. Anybody know if Syria has the missiles to put chemical weapons on Istanbul?
I dont think Istanbul is in the range... but parts of Turkey is and most likely Ankara
Syrian missiles are only for Israel... and Syria will probably fire at Israel to upset NATO and WWIII starts from there

No one is doing that. NATO Intervention in syria is not welcomed at all
as I said the FSA are doing the job.

Mhm go to youtube and you will see them crying.. and there is a thread here about it....

Syria will try it's best to avoid a war.... Turkey till this day are stilling shelling Syria... and Syria is patient... because Syria knows if they fire back WWIII will just start..
Russia is warning Turkey to stand down.

"We express the hope that the Turkish side will show restraint and will not take any steps that would lead to further aggravation of the situation in the region," the Russian Foreign Ministry said.

Turkey Attack On Syria: Russia Urges Country To Stay Calm, Show Restraint

Sino first deal with Japan and Vietnam and SK then come here and talk, Chinese nationalists where was you when Japan ruled and anhiliated you, China best tactic is human wave LMAO.

Sino first deal with Japan and Vietnam and SK then come here and talk, Chinese nationalists where was you when Japan ruled and anhiliated you, China best tactic is human wave LMAO.
This is thread is about Syria and Turkey

and you should i remind you what Turkey do to Israel when Israel killed Turkish citizens? NOTHING

Syria already said they will use chemical weapons against an external aggressor. Istanbul might get sprayed with nerve gases.

We can be at Damascus in 24 hours if we want ( said by an ex airforce general along with technical information)

This is thread is about Syria and Turkey

and you should i remind you what Turkey do to Israel when Israel killed Turkish citizens? NOTHING

No if they shot artillery we would also shave their small country.

Back
Top Bottom