What's new

Turkey, NATO, US escalating war against Syria

Israel doesn't need NATO to crush Syria. That's why they bombed you several times and Syria did nothing. You can't even defeat a smal milita with AKs.
mhm lets see you fighting against Israel :rofl: oh wait you can't because they control you... you can't even defend your own religion with a simple protest against the west...

Dude USA and Israel itself is dangerous, and trust me the west wants an excuse to attack Syria since Bush came in power.. his goal was to attack Syria... but he didn't have a reason... so if Syria attacks Israel then it would be almost Syria vs. the world... so Alasad is wise enough not to destroy the country... also GCC condemned Hezbollah war with Israel in 2006, that just tells what will the world do against Syria then...

And another thing is Turkey fear of Israel.... they couldn't even get an apology from Israel.... you just don't know how the west works and for whom they work.

Hahahahahaa omggggg we gear Israel omggggg let them try take an inch let's see what we do to them.

How is China backing Iran? By robbing their oil for dirt cheap prices?
I only see bankrupt Iran and prosperous KSA.
China gives Iran weapons technology to defend against USA. North Korea and Iran share strategic missile technology so they can put chemical weapons on Radiyyha and Tel Aviv if they need to. KSA is a joke -- just an archaic monarchy that sold its soul to Israel and USA a long time ago.

How is China backing Iran? By robbing their oil for dirt cheap prices?
I only see bankrupt Iran and prosperous KSA.

One thinks everyone hates Syria thinks about how to defeat Syria 24/7 lol they bombed them and no answer, their occupied no answer, still talking, Banu leave them, this cheap Chinese nationalism hhah I didn't see them 10 years ago, after their economy grew they became nationalists lol Japan anhiliated them and they think their strong by aggressive behaviour and human wave, if China population was like 200 million they would be a weak poor country, economically no cheap factory workers, militarily no human wave Lool.

China gives Iran weapons technology to defend against USA. North Korea and Iran share strategic missile technology so they can put chemical weapons on Radiyyha and Tel Aviv if they need to. KSA is a joke -- just an archaic monarchy that sold its soul to Israel and USA a long time ago.
No wonder people call you Sinochallenged:crazy:
So Iran will use WMDs on Israel which has 400 nukes?!!
If China wasn't a treturous ally, it would have given Iran anti-aircraft weapons to defend them selves. But of course China is too afraid to prove its Boss. USA.

Ok so why China allow resolution against iran in UNSC???? For sanctions? Explain

No wonder people call you Sinochallenged:crazy:
So Iran will use WMDs on Israel which has 400 nukes?!!
If China wasn't a treturous ally, it would have given Iran anti-aircraft weapons to defend them selves. But of course China is too afraid to prove its Boss. USA.
:lol: Iran is far more powerful and brave than KSA. They will do what is necessary to defend their nation. All KSA can do is sell oil, jump when Uncle Sam tells you to and cry when Iran spanks you.

:lol: Iran is far more powerful and brave than KSA. They will do what is necessary to defend their nation. All KSA can do is sell oil, jump when Uncle Sam tells you to and cry when Iran spanks you.
he forgot that west controls all of GCC... no wonder why GCC have U.S bases because that can't defend themselves...

:pop: Waiting for war :pop:

Are you on high...If Syrian war starts...Oil price will increase dramatically as Iran will also get involved and Turkey,Arab nations and from behind the scene west,russia and China will play their part...It will be a disaster to the world economy.....

But again being an outsider...what does the people of Syria want?? It looks strange but West policy of bringing down democracy is really not working in as it is intended....You can see the example of Lybia,Iraq,Egypt and to some extent Pakistan..If people of those nation want to have a dictator and they like the dictator...then West should not enforce its view on Islamic world....If i am not wrong....Most of the Arab nations are not democracy...but those arab counties like SA,UAE,Quatar,Baharin,Jordan...are one of the safest and prosperous nations.....

Sino - - - - Ok so why China allow resolution against iran in UNSC???? For sanctions? Explain

BS... Russia, China, and Iran have been calling for peace and political solution.. while Turkey and the west have been supporting blood and sending terrorists.... Turkey hosts Terrorists camps on its soil... enough BS

We Pakistanis, including me, are still divided on what happened in Libya and what is happening in Syria and what should or should not have happened in both countries. Pakistanis are not taking sides despite anti-Americanism rampant in Pakistan.

I'd say one thing though, when it concerns Syria:
Those Pakistanis who tend to be Sunnies and also espouse some pan-Islamic Sunni based world order tend to be against Assad. And then there is a second category which includes a group which will oppose anything supported by the West--so this group will support Assad. The 3rd group is a mix of Pakistanis who may be Shia or are Sunnies who think Iran is Pakistan's best strategic partner and they will support Assad.
So what is the 'official' Pakistani position? I think, despite deep ties with Turkey and GCC countries, the official Pakistani position is not liking anti-Assad campaign.

We Pakistanis, including me, are still divided on what happened in Libya and what is happening in Syria and what should or should not have happened in both countries. Pakistanis are not taking sides despite anti-Americanism rampant in Pakistan.

I'd say one thing though, when it concerns Syria:
Those Pakistanis who tend to be Sunnies and also espouse some pan-Islamic Sunni based world order tend to be against Assad. And then there is a second category which includes a group which will oppose anything supported by the West--so this group will support Assad. The 3rd group is a mix of Pakistanis who may be Shia or are Sunnies who think Iran is Pakistan's best strategic partner and they will support Assad.
So what is the 'official' Pakistani position? I think, despite deep ties with Turkey and GCC countries, the official Pakistani position is not liking anti-Assad campaign.

I feel that Pakistan cannot go in support Assad as Arab nations are good friends of Pakistan and Arab nation can influence the policy of Pakistan foreign policy wrt to Iran...

this cheap Chinese nationalism hhah I didn't see them 10 years ago, after their economy grew they became nationalists lol Japan anhiliated them and they think their strong by aggressive behaviour and human wave, if China population was like 200 million they would be a weak poor country, economically no cheap factory workers, militarily no human wave Lool.

You must be shaming other Turks with your cockiness?! Well, less than a hundred years ago the Ottoman Empire is so reduced that a stone's throw away you have the Greeks. Your PM crows about Jerusalem and yet watches helplessly as the Israelis are permanently turning Jerusalem into an Israeli permanent city. The Israelis killed 9 of your well-meaning citizens and you are content to do some diplomatic assaults--something you had done previously. You guys had the Zero-problem policies with neighbors and now you have a lot of neighbors pissed off. You do the same to Kurds which Assad is doing to the rebels except poor Kurds are not backed by any major power yet.
The Chinese--look up where they were in 1949 and how much they suffered. And look at them where they are now. ALL ON THEIR OWN SELVES! You better compare them against you and then be a little less cocky!
We Pakistanis are not going to take a side on the whole but Turks like you are gonna drag your country to some strategic over-reach which will certainly not benefit Turkey; listen to some of your own coworkers here!

lol China is too afraid to attack a tiny island like Taiwan and you are taking about Turkey?
Everyone knows that China only dared to veto western resolution because Russia told them to.
The big boys are playing in Syria, so you should back off.

Saudi the new supe powe! !!

What did I miss here, is it still 2012. ?

Back
Top Bottom