What's new

US Hands Over Suitcase Nukes To Al Qaida In Pakistan!

Any news from US/Western media about the content of those steel boxes?????

Intrestingly the otherwise Pakistan-Obsessed Western/US media is quite this time no stiring exclusive stories from their side.

I doubt these boxes were anything but personal equipment like side arms and their own secure communication equipment.

Nothing to bother to much. Whats must be inquired into is the fact how this truck came into the city and who are all behind this. The similarity between Kabul and Islamabad is very striking.

Regards

Nothing to bother to much. Whats must be inquired into is the fact how this truck came into the city and who are all behind this. The similarity between Kabul and Islamabad is very striking.

Regards

According to the BBC, there is a lot of construction work going on in the area and a number of trucks used to pass through at that time of the day.

refering to the reply posted on my role on ISI.... tell me one thing that our intelligence agencies has figured out on any act of terrorisim or assisnation act done in our coutnry... none, ZERO %. if you can just tell me one thing that our intelligence has dont till now. leave outside actions dont by our neighbours or any body else.

hello,everyone ,I am damjy,it is my first post in this forum,I think it is necessary to make a short introduction,Don't you think so?I am a new member and I join in you just now,I am so glad to be here.Have a good time .

Oh! u need to introduce ureself in the new members introduction thread......:)
but anywayz ure welcome to have fun here.....:welcome:

Any news from US/Western media about the content of those steel boxes?????

Intrestingly the otherwise Pakistan-Obsessed Western/US media is quite this time no stiring exclusive stories from their side.

Looks like the US military smuggled suitcase sized nukes in those steel boxes to supply them to Alqaida..........for terrorism around the world............:woot:

Back
Top Bottom