What's new

US Hands it to Indian Cry Babies

and I thought Pakistanis like this one...

1664352580820.png

How come they are gettin this one?

1664352617685.png

We know that F-16 is there against India only.... after all terrorist do not have air force.... But I will still appreciate our FM or overall Govt. for taking such a big stance over just support equipment..... Tomorrow cannot say confidently but we will have slim chances of stopping something offensive to land in Pak from America.... our today's stance gives us chance to leverage something advance in future.... USA cannot afford to completely forget Indian weapon market and strategic alliance with India just to please Pakistan who is almost 80% now in China camp.....

The optics don't look good for India. You can try to give a positive spin, but even saner Indians have admitted that Jai Shankar whining hasn't served Indian cause.

View attachment 883185

View attachment 883186

Never say no to something which is on offer. To correct you, Pakistan isn't getting F-16 fighters. If the Americans are providing this package why should Pakistan refuse it? On the other hand, the J-10C is also a reality which the PAF will induct in greater numbers over the years. The J-10C is the Rafale killer.

That is only possible if Pakistani leaders stop appeasing one side at the expense of the other. This F-16 package didn't fall from the sky. It was provided as a reward for various nefarious services which are detrimental in Pakistan's interest.
You don't get thrown a bone without doing something in return.

It's the job of our leaders to do a cost-benefit analysis on what option is the better one to take, and to keep everything as balanced as possible between supposed allies.

At the end every step taken should ultimately be in the interest of the state and its people.

View attachment 883185

View attachment 883186
We've got both

Still its just subsonic weapon and any country will choose Brahmos over Babur.... Now the range is also 800 plus KMs maybe even more.... about IR signature we have seen that in Miyan Channu episode.... If malfunctioned missile can go so deep then better not speak about Brahmos fired intentionally from Air, Land and sea....
Just a subsonic missile. Wow. I mean why would they choose the Brahmos over Babur when they can just go to Russia and get the P800 onyx? As for Mian Channu, the missile was tracked from launch. The army AD couldn't shoot it down as the missile went across the flight paths of multiple civilian air liners that were up at the time. You can read the article again wrt to the incident. India was criticised for endangering the lives on board said airliners. Other than that we have the HQ9P, which most definitely can intercept the Brahmos. Don't be so naive to think the Army AD and air force AD won't be able to shoot it down.

I mean hey, your entire AD network was absent during 27th of Feb. Does that mean it's unable to shoot down aircraft? No

The optics don't look good for India. You can try to give a positive spin, but even saner Indians have admitted that Jai Shankar whining hasn't served Indian cause.

Never say no to something which is on offer. To correct you, Pakistan isn't getting F-16 fighters. If the Americans are providing this package why should Pakistan refuse it? On the other hand, the J-10C is also a reality which the PAF will induct in greater numbers over the years. The J-10C is the Rafale killer.
Okay it has not served any cause... at least he tried and made USA feel how would India react on offensive platform when she can react like this on support equipment...... that is enough..... and he has not whined or did anything abnormal..... Even China would do the same if tomorrow America offers support package to Taiwan......

Just a subsonic missile. Wow. I mean why would they choose the Brahmos over Babur when they can just go to Russia and get the P800 onyx? As for Mian Channu, the missile was tracked from launch. The army AD couldn't shoot it down as the missile went across the flight paths of multiple civilian air liners that were up at the time. You can read the article again wrt to the incident. India was criticised for endangering the lives on board said airliners. Other than that we have the HQ9P, which most definitely can intercept the Brahmos. Don't be so naive to think the Army AD and air force AD won't be able to shoot it down.

I mean hey, your entire AD network was absent during 27th of Feb. Does that mean it's unable to shoot down aircraft? No
Please do not at all give me this excuse that it was flying through civilian airliners path....

A nuclear capable missile of your enemy flies for 4 plus minutes in your air space crossing over multiple high value targets... you do not even know it was malfunctioned or fired intentionally, was with warhead or without warhead, could have been fallen over high crowded area or some strategic location and you people were only enjoying watching its path like a movie??? or that movie was showing you THE END of its falling on Miyan Channu???

Cut the crap man.... you did not have any capacity to shoot down Mach 3 Brahmos....

Rafale Killer? How many did your J10 shotdown again? Not in the movies like in real life? there you go...

China will grind these curry niggas into dirt. Not even a contest.

China killed an entire indian platoon in Galwan and the sanghis didnt even dare admit, let alone counterattack.
There is a saying barking dog seldom bites.

baaz nhi aaoge ?

its normal diplomatic practice/tactics to try and block arms sales or get an x or y statement about the other. Wouldn't Pakistan just love to get the US to "condemn Indian atrocities" in "occupied Kashmir", as you people call it ?

India ki chalay to Pak would not even get 9mm bullet from the US, Russia or anywhere else, as is very much the case for Pak and unki chalay to :D

We're also not in NATO or in the "US/western" camp, we call the doctrine strategic autonomy now, used to be non aligned in the past.

Seems you guys do not read posts properly before answering..
I did read your post but my answer was rather towards Indian policy in general and not specifically towards you. Selective whining delivers more than constant whining all the time.

So US is officially confirming that Indians are terrorists?

:yahoo:

China killed an entire indian platoon in Galwan and the sanghis didnt even dare admit, let alone counterattack.
There is a saying barking dog seldom bites.

Modi said no one attacked India.

Please do not at all give me this excuse that it was flying through civilian airliners path....

A nuclear capable missile of your enemy flies for 4 plus minutes in your air space crossing over multiple high value targets... you do not even know it was malfunctioned or fired intentionally, was with warhead or without warhead, could have been fallen over high crowded area or some strategic location and you people were only enjoying watching its path like a movie??? or that movie was showing you THE END of its falling on Miyan Channu???

Cut the crap man.... you did not have any capacity to shoot down Mach 3 Brahmos....
So when a civillian air liner is in the line of fire of a cruise missile, we should just fire and let all those people on board the aircraft be at an extreme risk of losing their life? How stupid are you? We have your brahmos now, thank you very much. We tracked it, we readied our Baburs to launch at you. You got scared saying it was a misfire. Nuclear war averted.

You have proved yourself to be a bigger fool than I thought you were. Why do you think after 27th of Feb, Pakistan closed its air space? It knew war was right there. That it could happen at any minute. It closed its air space so civilians won't be drawn into the cross fire and also to get a clear picture of the skies.

God you are so dumb. Hurr durr, muh brahmos not shot down so must mean they can't shoot it down. No you dimwit. It's in our possession now. You ultimately gave us your super duper wonder weapon which you love to go on about.

And it indicates the deadly and contentious incident – in which at least 20 Indian and 35 Chinese troops died, and reportedly a handful on each side were captured and subsequently released. "It does the very opposite of what China wanted," the source says. "This is not a victory for China's military"
Hello punch2000, aka avenuepark57, aka lava820

Oh man, Pakistan’s own NSA was saying that they weren’t informed of the incident for 2 days

So their response to a first strike weapon landing deep in their territory was entirely organic

What a moronic admission

Pakistanis have botched their response to this SO badly it’s unbelievable. They went ahead and put the PAF account on record- we didn’t intercept, we don’t know what happened. Now your own NSA was saying they had no communications

They could’ve shut up, been silent for 2 days and pressured the Indian side to make a public statement and then said we were told about this that’s why we watched the entire sequence but stood down our AD
And the Indians gifted us their wonder weapon. Funny how you can turn things around depending on your perspective

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom