What's new

US had stopped Jordan from sending jets to Pakistan in 1971 war

thing is there is no such thing as ummah and all jordan did was to show that they do care but that has past and its 42 years

i dont ubderstand why are we discussing here

fact is pakistani feudal elite mistreated bengali muslims and tried to force there language and whims on them for which bengalies revolted to supress them pakistani milltarry used its rajakr slaves to pinpoint and massacre/rape nationalist bengalies and intelectuals which caused massive refugee crisis in india and it jumped into war 93000 west pakistanies were taken as POWs and bangladesh was born and now there is hardli anythingpakistan can do about it

Mods please close this thread

Black September in Jordan - Wik

Gen (Brig back then) Zia of Pakistan played a key role in killing Palestinian Muj
@qamar1990 and u

The point yr trying to make which is mentioned in wikipedia comes from a review of a person called Tariq Khan

Islam and imperialism

Its a conspiracy theory trying to malign us for their own view point.......this site is not an authentic source and is of an organization based in UK!!!!!!

U said to me yesterday not to believe in conspiracies but it seems u dont practice what u advice.

Try to Dig a little deep before creating a view point.

thing is there is no such thing as ummah and all jordan did was to show that they do care but that has past and its 42 years

i dont ubderstand why are we discussing here

fact is pakistani feudal elite mistreated bengali muslims and tried to force there language and whims on them for which bengalies revolted to supress them pakistani milltarry used its rajakr slaves to pinpoint and massacre/rape nationalist bengalies and intelectuals which caused massive refugee crisis in india and it jumped into war 93000 west pakistanies were taken as POWs and bangladesh was born and now there is hardli anythingpakistan can do about it

Mods please close this thread
The fact is what Aeronaut said......Its just that its too bold for u being an RSS member to swallow.

@qamar1990 and u

The point yr trying to make which is mentioned in wikipedia comes from a review of a person called Tariq Khan

Islam and imperialism

Its a conspiracy theory trying to malign us for their own view point.......this site is not an authentic source and is of an organization based in UK!!!!!!

U said to me yesterday not to believe in conspiracies but it seems u dont practice what u advice.

Try to Dig a little deep before creating a view point.

The fact is what Aeronaut said......Its just that its too bold for u being an RSS member to swallow.
lolzzzz i guess when a person who lost half is property 42 years back starts thinking tody why he lost then is hillarious we have an expression for that here hope mods excuse me for this one but i guess it fits OP and how and what he was thinking when he made this thread

Ab Pachtaaye kya hot jab chiria chug gayee khet

lolzzzz i guess when a person who lost half is property 42 years back starts thinking tody why he lost then is hillarious we have an expression for that here hope mods excuse me for this one but i guess it fits OP and how and what he was thinking when he made this thread

Ab Pachtaaye kya hot jab chiria chug gayee khet
Just half a property??
And those who lost their entire property to us who happen to be their former masters r saying that for a good span of 1000 years.:crazy_pilot:

Just half a property??
And those who lost their entire property to us who happen to be their former masters r saying that for a good span of 1000 years.:crazy_pilot:
well the thing is you still lost that what you gained in those so called 1000 years as first muslim sultanate was formed in delhi in 1042 AD and the last mughal empror was exiled by brith in 1857 so i guess thats 815 years its another matter that mughals empire started crumbling after 1772 and all those years maraths , afghans and british prcatically ruled while mughal empire was squesed to area what is now we consider as NCR Delhi :bunny:

but the bigger irony for you is that ever since then hindus which had no power rose and rose while muslims which once dominated the sub continent lost all there power lolzz even in so called "quilla of islam" muslim's are regularli and repeteadli being humiliated and killed by a nasara power(there so called friends not masters) in "land of the pure"...now what do you call it sir:azn:

well the thing is you still lost that what you gained in those so called 1000 years as first muslim sultanate was formed in delhi in 1042 AD and the last mughal empror was exiled by brith in 1857 so i guess thats 815 years its another matter that mughals empire started crumbling after 1772 and all those years maraths , afghans and british
Blah Blah we muslims reached here long before 1042 and were ruling Pakistan.......

RSS history is not appreciated outside yr country.

Blah Blah we muslims reached here long before 1042 and were ruling Pakistan.......

RSS history is not appreciated outside yr country.
well brther i dont care when you reached in pakistan as it is none of my buisness thread is about jordan trying too show its concern and helping too late and too little when pakistan had almost made up mind for surrender to indian forces

i care about the present world and how we could make a better future onli fools sing praises of there past while not learning and improoving from the mistakes they had done in past and keep on repeating them ...hope you got my point sir

Oh, tell me more about that alleged Pakistani Constitution (with authenticated information of course).

Also tell me when that pakistani Constitution was promulgated and the attendant circumstances (with substantiation, obviously).

FYI,

In 1947-1948 both of the newly independent countries pakistan and india were using one or the other variation of "Government of India Act 1935" as their temporary constitution.

Yaar I respect you,

So rest assured I'll not flame you,

But I do request not to get dragged into this old Pak-Ind's my $htick is bigger than yours kind of debate.

If you like to discuss constitutions, please revive an older thread or start a new one.

Thank you.

Not only that, such Pakistani members will be given a position of respect even when such Pakistani members would do just one thing. Throw one liner trash on India.

I'll see how long INdian nationalists will allow such a transgressions against momma Bharat.

We shall see.

well brther i dont care when you reached in pakistan as it is none of my buisness thread is about jordan trying too show its concern and helping too late and too little when pakistan had almost made up mind for surrender to indian forces

i care about the present world and how we could make a better future onli fools sing praises of there past while not learning and improoving from the mistakes they had done in past and keep on repeating them ...hope you got my point sir

Guru bhai

Do you know what is common between Hyderbad, Junagarh, E. Pakistan, and Kashmir?

Thank you

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1402_447495188690922_42445286_n.jpg
    1402_447495188690922_42445286_n.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 23
FYI,

In 1947-1948 both of the newly independent countries pakistan and india were using one or the other variation of "Government of India Act 1935" as their temporary constitution.

Yaar I respect you,

So rest assured I'll not flame you,

But I do request not to get dragged into this old Pak-Ind's my $htick is bigger than yours kind of debate.

If you like to discuss constitutions, please revive an older thread or start a new one.

Thank you.

Fauji;
WRT the underlined part; that is where the similarity (that you spoke about in the earlier post, which triggered this whole conversation) began and ended.

India had her own Constitution "up and running" on 26th January 1950.

Anything that you wish to discuss/debate further on this I'm prepared for.

Fauji;
WRT the underlined part; that is where the similarity (that you spoke about in the earlier post, which triggered this whole conversation) began and ended..

yeap.

And this is when 95% or more of the transfer of population between two countries ended too.

That was the point.

And I thought you will side with posters based on this reality and not just based on nationality.

Peace

yeap.

And this is when 95% or more of the transfer of population between two countries ended too.

That was the point.

And I thought you will side with posters based on this reality and not just based on nationality.

Peace

Was not this part of the conversation/discussion supposed to be about:
1. the Constitution(s) of the respective countries ?
2. the purported similarities between the respective Constitutions (if any)?

So now what are you talking about?
You seem to be really rambling.

If you wish to discuss the Constitutions as above, or wrt any other points: then I'm prepared (as I have said earlier already).

What have other posters got to do with this?
I am in a Nationality of 1 person (which is me); nothing to do with any others.

Now what? We can discuss the drafting of the Constitution(s). OK?

First of all the Indian Constituent Assembly convened for the first time on 9th December 1946; that is how the whole process started.

Back
Top Bottom