What's new

US had stopped Jordan from sending jets to Pakistan in 1971 war

Most of the migration aka bulk was complete in 1947 end.

later ones were economic migrants. Mostly from UP and Bihar to Karachi thanks to the guaranteed quota in federal and state jobs.

peace.

Well my point still stands no? The idea of pakistan was based on TNT. The idea of India is the exact opposite ie. Hindus and Muslims can live as one nation.

Ones choosing that ideology have rejected the notion of a muslim majority state being the guardian of South Asian Muslims and the concept of Ummah (which is how this entire discussion began)..
My point is, Indian muslims would feel a closer bond to another Indian even of a distant religion than to another muslim from a far land based purely on the basis of Islam as a bonding factor. Their political choice (Indian muslims of present day) is a testament to that.

Well my point still stands no? The idea of pakistan was based on TNT. The idea of India is the exact opposite ie. Hindus and Muslims can live as one nation.

yaar you are now going off to strange very strange tangent.

We have alrady discussed this at length.

Hindus are the ones who said HMP cannot live with MMPs so they should kick out and chop off MMPs.

Please do not spread ignorance based on 2-bit village mullah or pundit.

Thank you

yaar you are now going off to strange very strange tangent.

We have alrady discussed this at length.

Hindus are the ones who said HMP cannot live with MMPs so they should kick out and chop off MMPs.

Please do not spread ignorance based on 2-bit village mullah or pundit.

Hold on a second...please don't attribute things to me I haven't said or written..

When was it that I stated Hindu majority provinces (HMP) cannot live with Muslim Majority provinces? All I said was that there was a choice people had hindus and muslims to continue living in pak vs. india based on their sense of security which u pooh poohed me in your 2nd post...
u asked me to prove it nd I've done so through a credible link....at this point I'm yet to see any evidence of whatever claims you're making except that you keep accusing everyone of being a mullah or a pundit

Was it the Hindus demanding a separate nation? Was it them who called for a direct action day? Our aim was always a united India....don't turn milk into cheese with your words claiming I said any of that nonsense...

There seems to be a major disconnect in your interpretation of my words and thoughts...it's starting to seem like we are going in circles here.
I would rather end this here than blow this out of proportions...it's not worth my time

Hold on a second...please don't attribute things to me I haven't said or written..

When was it that I stated Hindu majority provinces (HMP) cannot live with Muslim Majority provinces?

Haha,

you had to be alive in 1920 in order to state that type of thing.

Please sit down, have a sip of water.

you are not responsible for kicking out MMPs.

It was the plan of Hindu leaders of 1920s.

peace

Just for the record, I have attached a SIPRI record.

Or one can search it here

Doesn't make sense.

Captain popeye said one plane was destoryed, but this page says Pakistan returned all 10.

Looks like there is a lot of information on this topic.

Haha,

you had to be alive in 1920 in order to state that type of thing.

Please sit down, have a sip of water.

you are not responsible for kicking out MMPs.

It was the plan of Hindu leaders of 1920s.

peace

K thanks for the advice...enjoy the rest of your day

Doesn't make sense.

Captain popeye said one plane was destoryed, but this page says Pakistan returned all 10.

Looks like there is a lot of information on this topic.
In all probability Pakistan compensated for that loss.

The point is, that Pakistan did receive those fighters, in spite of US sanctions.

@Black Widow
Lol! USA sent 100,000 Ton SuperCarrier (+CBG). When there Supercarrier was unable to stop Bangladeshi tigers from defeating Rapists, what these ancient F404 could have done??? 1971 was a war against criminals (Rapists and Murders of poor Bangaldeshi).

The US never sent that carrier to help Pakistan your own sources quoting your own previous foreign ambassador to the US and citing recently released documents confirm that they were only there to ensure that China did not attack India and assist Pakistan in which case they would have attacked China directly and assisted India.

US promised India help if China attacked during 1971 Indo-Pak war - Times Of India

On top of this add the fact that the USSR was directly assisting India as confirmed by Russian naval officers themselves:

With regards to how valuable the F-104 transfer gesture may have been consider that in both the 1947 war and 1965 war the PAF was outnumbered by at least 3:1 and, particularly in 1965, we were using older F-86‘s versus the IAF’s newer and technically superior Folland Gnats. However, in all three wars ('47, '65 and '71) by Pakistan, India’s and even foreign observers admission the PAF destroyed the IAF. So yes, the transfer could have been helpful because a fighter in the air is better than no fighter and considering PAF's skills they would have made use of them.

Kindly read history. Pakistan Army killed hundreds of thousands of their brothers in East Pakistan. Its no conspiracy.

Its famously called 'blood telegram'. He outlines how Pakistan Army is systematically conducting genocide in Bangladesh. It was private communication between the Ambassador and US Govt, and declassified later.

You're right it's not a conspiracy it's a fantasy.

Read Sharmila Boses (a Bengali and PhD graduate from Harvard) book "Dead Reckoning: Memories of the 1971 Bangladesh War" and "Behind the myth of 3 million" by Dr. M. Abdul Mu’min Chowdhury along with supporting declassified communications/documents released by the US government and journalists from the UK who reported on the events.

There would have been civilian deaths at the hands of Pakistani military personnel, like in any war, but no where near the levels fraudulently quoted and as Bose demonstrates in her book eye witness testimony also confirms many cases of those same soldiers saving women, children and men at great risk to their own lives. Furthermore, a lot of the murders were committed by the Mukhti Bani and it's supporters of Pakistanis, Behari's and even Bengali's loyal to Pakistan.

The "3 million dead and 200,000 women raped" figures are fictional (Mujjib stated this number upon his release and return to Bangladesh with no corroborating evidence ever officially released by his government or any subsequent Awami League government) and statistically impossible particularly considering the circumstances. In March of '71 Pakistan only had about 20,000 military personnel (only 12,000 of whom were combat troops) stationed in Bangladesh as confirmed by Richard Helms (CIA director in 1971) and US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs (U. Alexis Johnson). This was later raised to 34,000 army (23,000 of whom were combat infantry) alongside a total of 11,000 police/ranger personnel stationed in Bangladesh (as confirmed by former Gen. A.A.K Niazi as quoted in Boses' book and US Gen. Cushman in a released senior review meeting held on April 19, 1971).

Documents 1-100

Consider that the Afghan-USSR war lasted 14 years and resulted in the death of 2 million people at the hands of a soviet force of about 160,000 soldiers (115,000 USSR troops and about 45,000 Afghan soldiers) yet we're supposed to believe that in less than a year a total of 34,000 Pakistani troops (only 23,000 of whom were combat infantry) and 11,000 police/ranger personnel without the kind of air power the soviets had or direct accessibility into Bangladesh (meaning we couldn't supply troops with supplies like ammo, fuel, food, reinforcements, etc...) killed 1.5 times more people than the USSR and it's supporters did in Afghanistan?

As per an article titled "The Missing Millions" by William Drummond and published by the Guardian on June 6, 1972 Col. Akbar Hussain of the Bangladesh military testified at the National Assembly of Bangladesh to confirm that the death toll never exceeded 300,000. According to the same article a report compiled by the Inspector Generals office of Bangladesh cited a total death count of only 56,743 and Abdul Muhaimin (who worked in the Bangladesh Ministry of Finance) confirmed that they only received 76,000 claims for reparations for loss of life of which only 50,000 claims were deemed legitimate and paid out while the rest were considered bogus. Drummond also stated that the figures as being "an exaggeration so gross as to be absurd" based on his own own the ground interviews and confirmed that though "mass graves" were found across the country all together the body count recovered from them didn't even reach "1000 victims" and as Bose confirms none of these graves were ever forensically exhumed nor transparently examined to determine if the bodies were of combatants or non-combatants, whether they were Bihari or Bengali or whether they were killed by the Pakistani military or the Mukhti Bani.

The "93,000 surrendered" figure is also gross misrepresentation of facts considering what we know about troop deployments as confirmed by both US and Pakistani sources. It's being made to appear as if they were all military and all combat troops which is a complete lie. Aside from the 45,000 personnel (only 23,000 of which were combat infantry, 11,000 civilian rangers/police while the rest were ancillary units) the rest of those in "uniform" were non-combatant clerical support staff, doctors, nurses, trainers, people who worked in factories owned/operated by the PAK army and others like shoemakers, sweepers, cooks and barbers and as per Gen. A.A.K Niazi the final number wouldn't have exceeded 55,000 personnel all together as confirmed by Bose in her book (pg. 174). The rest that were captured were families of military personnel (women and children) along with civilian officials and their staff and could very likely have also included Bihari's and some Bengali's who were loyal to Pakistan. To give a personal example my own grandfather (a former Col. in the Pakistani military before he passed away from natural causes in Pakistan) was stationed in Bangladesh prior to the 1971 war and had lived there with my grandmother and their six kids (my mom, aunts and uncles) and would have had a few domestic help assigned by the military to look after the well being of his family and the home they lived in (so right there you have 1 soldier with 8 to 10 civilians with him).

The war was instigated by India and now it's lies are unraveling because people are actually looking into the matter. Operation Searchlight was conducted on March 25, 1971 and as confirmed by US Gen. Cushman the Pakistani army were taking armed militants apart. The Indian army had sent in about 50,000 of it's own soldiers of it's own soldiers under the cover of shelling, gunfire and air bombardments into Bangladesh to attack the Pakistani military and support the Mukhti Bani who they trained/armed (as confirmed in the April to June 2001 issue of the Indian Defence Review citing the book "Elite forces of India and Pakistan", 1992, pg. 27) while both spread voracious lies about Pakistani forces to turn the population against us. Unfortunately, history is now repeating itself as the Indian slaves of the Awami League, currently under Sheikh Hasina, continues its campaign of jailing or murdering political opponents most of whom just happen to be religious Muslims because it's fully aware that they'll lose the next elections unless something is done.

Mujib was a liar like his blood thirsty bitch of a daughter and their Indian compatriots. It's funny how the Pakistani army, seen as the bad guy, arrested Mujib but set him free while it was the Bengali military itself after independence who finished the scumbag off.

India had Muslim President, Supreme Court judges, Professors, Scientists, Sportpersons, Actors etc.

Muslims -- India's new 'untouchables' - latimes.com

Some highlights:

"Among Muslim women, 91% were unemployed, compared with 77% of Dalit women."

"While making up 11% of the population, Muslims accounted for 40% of India's prison population."

Muslims in India face rampant discrimination whether it be in terms of renting a home, getting an education, etc... many times the only way for them to get a job and feed their family is to deny they are Muslim and pretend they're Hindus.

Muslims masquerade as Hindus for India jobs - Features - Al Jazeera English

The Jamaati brigade on PDF does not reflect the reality of Bangladesh.

Same can be said about the Awami League thug brigade you support in Bangladesh that goes around jailing and/or murdering political opponents, particularly the religious, under the guise of democracy because they are fully aware they'll lose the next elections otherwise as demonstrated by their candidates losing in five-city corporation polls held from June to July of this year to the Awami Leagues dismay.

From restricting access to water to bordering the fence and killing small children that even dare to go near it to supporting a government that murders Muslims and openly calls it's supporters to arms against them and so on and so on Bengali's will increasingly realize how utterly corrupt/evil the Awami League is and how they alongside India have lied to them.

Last edited:
Indian constitution wasn't signed until the end of 1949,

Back then both India and Pakistan wrote very similar constitutions. Because Islamism had not been brought into Pakistan yet.

Therefore

People opting for either Pakistan or India were not opting for a superior/secular constitution.

such statements are naive and they are an effort to rewrite history to fit the present.

Thank you

Oh, tell me more about that alleged Pakistani Constitution (with authenticated information of course).

Also tell me when that pakistani Constitution was promulgated and the attendant circumstances (with substantiation, obviously).

Indian constitution wasn't signed until the end of 1949,

Back then both India and Pakistan wrote very similar constitutions. Because Islamism had not been brought into Pakistan yet.

Therefore

People opting for either Pakistan or India were not opting for a superior/secular constitution.

such statements are naive and they are an effort to rewrite history to fit the present.

Thank you
Ever thought of a career in creative writing?

You'd make a killing, believe me.

My grandfather opted for India because he feared that Pakistan would turn into an Islamic state where minorities won't be able to live with basic human dignity. He was not the only one who thought that way.

And guess what, they were all correct in their assessment.

Seriously it seems that most of what I read is Bengali propaganda. Not sure what to believe but it was a shame that Pakistan got divided and that two Muslim nations and people now don't fully trust each other. I guess that we humans never learn.

Can somebody tell me why so many Indian users always troll threads about Muslims? I never troll threads about Hindus or the Indian section. Why do so many Indians hate Islam that much? Do they also hate the nearly 200 million Muslim Indians? Don't understand it.
In the end for me all ended up well as Bangladesh is also a Muslim country and Pak still support them immensely in Military.....Its was like before india had just Pak and now its has two Muslim countries encircling it.:rofl:

In the end for me all ended up well as Bangladesh is also a Muslim country and Pak still support them immensely in Military.....Its was like before india had just Pak and now its has two Muslim countries encircling it.:rofl:
So why dont you divide pakistan again then it will be 3 countries encircling India.....

Kindly read history. Pakistan Army killed hundreds of thousands of their brothers in East Pakistan. Its no conspiracy.

India doesn't hate Muslims, that's why there was never decrease in Muslim population unlike Pakistan and Bangladesh where Hindus decreased.

India had Muslim President, Supreme Court judges, Professors, Scientists, Sportpersons, Actors etc.

There are around 2 billion Muslims, 200 million live in India out of 1.2 billion of Indian population. Tell me, where Muslims are most safe right now.

Look at Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc. Our Muslims are safe from external aggression, all protected by 1 billion Hindus, Sikhs, Christians etc.

Our Muslims are not fighting among each other unlike other countries.
Sure dont.........Remember the thread in which a 21 years old Muslim girl named shaheen was arrested in yr country for just expressing her frustration on FB on the eve of death of a hindu terrorist called Bal tharakry.?

and yr even going to make a Muslim mass murderer yr PM.....Who committed genocides in Gujrat twice in 92 and 2002.......The reason u see Muslim like that is because of these western powers and their interests.

Sure dont.........Remember the thread in which a 21 years old Muslim girl named shaheen was arrested in yr country for just expressing her frustration on FB on the eve of death of a hindu terrorist called Bal tharakry.?
and yr even going to make a Muslim mass murderer yr PM.....Who committed genocides in Gujrat twice in 92 and 2002.......The reason u see Muslim like that is because of these western powers and their interests.
I don't want to take a lecture from any Pakistani on minority rights.

Back
Top Bottom