What's new

US had stopped Jordan from sending jets to Pakistan in 1971 war

FYI,

In 1947-1948 both of the newly independent countries pakistan and india were using one or the other variation of "Government of India Act 1935" as their temporary constitution.

Yaar I respect you,

So rest assured I'll not flame you,

But I do request not to get dragged into this old Pak-Ind's my $htick is bigger than yours kind of debate.

If you like to discuss constitutions, please revive an older thread or start a new one.

Thank you.

Not only that, such Pakistani members will be given a position of respect even when such Pakistani members would do just one thing. Throw one liner trash on India.

I'll see how long INdian nationalists will allow such a transgressions against momma Bharat.

We shall see.
Thats the Faujihistorian i used to know and used to admire with his in depth analysis about history and geo politic/geo static situations....

Welcome back..........Its good to have u back with more pro pak stance.

Seriously it seems that most of what I read is Bengali propaganda. Not sure what to believe but it was a shame that Pakistan got divided and that two Muslim nations and people now don't fully trust each other. I guess that we humans never learn.

Can somebody tell me why so many Indian users always troll threads about Muslims? I never troll threads about Hindus or the Indian section. Why do so many Indians hate Islam that much? Do they also hate the nearly 200 million Muslim Indians? Don't understand it.

Do not try to simpify things by putting a blanket statement..Do you really want to know why most of the Indian people do not align with aspiration of Muslim nation? The example is self evident in this thread itself.....Think in a rational point of view, India was fighting with Pakistan in 1971....India in no way an enemey of Jordan...So why the Jordan GOV is trying to get involve help a nation with whom India is fighting?.....Do not you think this example provides a glimpse of the issue to you?....The issue is if also India is trying to be friend with Muslim nations, still then Muslim nations do not support or help India in a hour of need rather they side with Pakistan just because of the religion issue...So India and its people gets a impression that as we are not Muslim nation, so other Muslim nation will never ever see us in a friendly way....

This is the reason most of people of India feel suspicious to the motive of Muslim nation when it comes up to relation with India...

Do not try to simpify things by putting a blanket statement..Do you really want to know why most of the Indian people do not align with aspiration of Muslim nation? The example is self evident in this thread itself.....Think in a rational point of view, India was fighting with Pakistan in 1971....India in no way an enemey of Jordan...So why the Jordan GOV is trying to get involve help a nation with whom India is fighting?..

Commies were helping Indians because India was their ally

American block (Jordan Iran etc.) were helping Pakistan because they were all allies.

Did Egypt come to our help at that time? No.
Did Syria come to our help? No

It is the block thingy

It is pathetic that an otherwise claimant and false flag bearerof secularism immediately lifts his dhoti to Islamism.

Why

oh

Why?

Was not this part of the conversation/discussion supposed to be about:
1. the Constitution(s) of the respective countries ?
2. the purported similarities between the respective Constitutions (if any)?

So now what are you talking about?
You seem to be really rambling.

If you wish to discuss the Constitutions as above, or wrt any other points: then I'm prepared (as I have said earlier already).

What have other posters got to do with this?
I am in a Nationality of 1 person (which is me); nothing to do with any others.

Now what? We can discuss the drafting of the Constitution(s). OK?

First of all the Indian Constituent Assembly convened for the first time on 9th December 1946; that is how the whole process started.

Im sure you've read the exchange that lead up to this....

Unfortunately any praise upon Indian muslims and their choices to live with people of other religions in a free state is looked down upon in this forum...and seems like a real sore point with our neighbors.
Either way, unless you want to go down a path of tangential circular discussion, I suggest you steer clear...
Oh and let that be a lesson to you "Mullah or pundit" whichever you are..

Im sure you've read the exchange that lead up to this....

Unfortunately any praise upon Indian muslims and their choices to live with people of other religions ..

Hey bro

praise as much as you want.

Just don't mess up historical facts in the process.

Peace

its been proven through a study, an average pakistani male is twice the man an average indian is:woot:
you know what I'm talking about.
No I don't, really. Kindly share your fantasies with us.
:confused:

Also, kindly share how this conversation is related to the post that you quoted.
:lol:

Seriously it seems that most of what I read is Bengali propaganda. Not sure what to believe but it was a shame that Pakistan got divided and that two Muslim nations and people now don't fully trust each other. I guess that we humans never learn.

Can somebody tell me why so many Indian users always troll threads about Muslims? I never troll threads about Hindus or the Indian section. Why do so many Indians hate Islam that much? Do they also hate the nearly 200 million Muslim Indians? Don't understand it.

Brother, I think Bangladesh divided for good, as the distance between the 2 wings was nearly 2000 km , if one goes 2000km to the west from Pakistan..we reach Iraq or Jordan. Plus Pakistan culturally, linguistically and ethnically was entirely different from Bengladesh...Pakistan means five regions Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh and BalochisTAN. These five regions got developed along River Indus, and have their unique history of thousands of years. Bengal was supposed to be a separate country, this was mentioned in Pakistan Resolution " One or more than One state"...However the British were not prepared to carve out a third country from their Empire in the region. Thus it went to Pakistan, can you believe that Pakistan had to send troops via China and Thailand and then to Bangladesh, then East Pakistan. It was impossible to keep them together.
As far as the genocide is concerned, how on earth is it possible that 35,000 troops and 40-45000 policemen from Pakistan kill 3 million bengalis and rape 1 million women in a matter of weeks. Hitler had 10 million troops almost, took him six years for the genocide of 6 million innocent jewish people, were Pakistanis machines, that they raped 1 million women, killed 3 million Bengalis, fought Bengalis rebels and at the same time fought Indian Army as India had a border on all three sides, plus no supplies were coming in as three sides was surrounded by Indian border, one side by sea where Indian Aircraft carrier was standing.

Brother, I think Bangladesh divided for good, as the distance between the 2 wings was nearly 2000 km ,

That's a loser statement.

If that was the true intention, we should have made a deal with Mujib as per Poland's proposal.

And we should have brought our soldiers home with dignity and respect.

But Bhutto tore that proposal apart right there in UN.

Peace

The hanging in Bangladesh is a pure political of corrupt politicians.

FYI,

Guru bhai

Do you know what is common between Hyderbad, Junagarh, E. Pakistan, and Kashmir?

Thank you
well bhai you are one of the sanepakistanies on this forum but how are hydrabad(deccan) , junagarh,e.pakistan/bangladesh or kashmir are in relevence to this thread

thing is there is no ummah concept in this new world order or any before cause if that had been the sole criteria how muslim nationsbehaved and treated each other there would have been no wars between any muslim nation in the past or present and no visa policy or different corruncies and all that

thing is no one irepeat no one helps a loosing side hope you are understanding what i meant..Thanks

Hey bro

praise as much as you want.

Just don't mess up historical facts in the process.

Peace

In the meanwhile; please do bring some FACTS to the table, for discussion.
SENTIMENTS are really great, I really love them too, but they can only go so far; in a discussion........

well bhai you are one of the sanepakistanies on this forum but how are hydrabad(deccan) , junagarh,e.pakistan/bangladesh or kashmir are in relevence to this thread

Here is the relevance.

All these regions were toppled by government sponsored insurgency followed by military power.

In the meanwhile; please do bring some FACTS to the table, for discussion.
SENTIMENTS are really great, I really love them too, but they can only go so far; in a discussion........

My response was provided to Peshwa's chalta maal political mumbo jumbo
and long time ago in this very thread.

But unfortunately this response did fit in the story told in 5th grade government history books

sorry sir but i dint get it please care to elborate .Thanks

That's history my dear Guru.

That's history.

All these regions were overwhelmed when specific government pushed insurgents. When things were burning in the region, then regular army stepped in.

Just check out each region and see which government sent insurgents and which army followed after insurgency.

Peace

Last edited:
My response was provided to Peshwa's chalta maal political mumbo jumbo
and long time ago in this very thread.

But unfortunately this response did fit in the story told in 5th grade government history books

Did you bring some point of FACTS in there; in what you have written?
I am looking forward to discussing some FACTS, muy amigo.

Back
Top Bottom