What's new

US had stopped Jordan from sending jets to Pakistan in 1971 war

My response was provided to Peshwa's chalta maal political mumbo jumbo
and long time ago in this very thread.

But unfortunately this response did fit in the story told in 5th grade government history books

That's history my dear Guru.

That's history.

All these regions were overwhelmed when specific government pushed insurgents. When things were burning in the region, then regular army stepped in.

Just check out each region and see which government sent insurgents and which army followed after insurgency.

Peace
but my point is not insurgensies nor this thread is about that it is about the jords so clled help to pakistan in 1971...if ever there was any and read earlier i was talking that guy who instead of replying to my point started boasting about that so clalled "1000 years of muslim rule over indians"the point is how is insergencies related to thsi thread we all know thats the standard criteria to dislodge a regime in any part of the world latest example is saudi arbai pushing rebels to dislodge a shia led goverment in a majority sunni syria and they are so agitated when even after achieving so much bloodshed & caiuse thru saudi sponsored rebels saudia was not able to cash in as iran and usa exposed its game and its now gearing up for an all owt war against the so called shia states with or withowt help of USA and allies like pakistan

Blah Blah we muslims reached here long before 1042 and were ruling Pakistan.......

Not you muslims but the arabs reached here in 1042. Nowdays muslims in the sub-continents are the low-caste hindu converts. So we are all having Hindu blood :tup:

Hey bro

praise as much as you want.

Just don't mess up historical facts in the process.

Peace

Not sure what there is to mess up with some pretty basic inferences from historical facts...maybe you just don't understand the perspective..

I am confident of my view from what I've read...nothing more to explain

Regards
Peshwa

Not you muslims but the arabs reached here in 1042. Nowdays muslims in the sub-continents are the low-caste hindu converts. So we are all having Hindu blood :tup:
And who were arabs dumbo?? Martians? or Yr indian hindus? Muslim is our identity its not just religion its complete way of life.

And who were arabs dumbo?? Martians? or Yr indian hindus? Muslim is our identity its not just religion its complete way of life.
Rampant Plagiarism... this could be on funny or die

on topic about the starfighter, may be US was trying to do a favor to PAF by saving a loss of 10 additional attrition at the hands of IAF.... as it is, vis a vis Mig21's; starfighter was more of a crapfighter...

Maybe US was trying to protect

Rampant Plagiarism... this could be on funny or die
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well u indians u generalize us with yr pre historic religion in which there is seemingly nothing then idols and 36 cror other concepts of God.....In Islam we have a full package it has its own economic/social/cultural/judicial/political system. The System of Adaal that we Muslims had in India by which we made India the Golden Sparrow speaks for itself.

Yaar; why do you want bring up the REALITIES?

some of our esteemed colleagues here want to think that they are sons and grand-sons of Arab Sheikhs. They may even talk about the Oases and Oil-Wells that they own "back home" as part of the Family "Jaaydaad". :azn:

LOLLL

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well u indians u generalize us with yr pre historic religion in which there is seemingly nothing then idols and 36 cror other concepts of God.....In Islam we have a full package it has its own economic/social/cultural/judicial/political system. The System of Adaal that we Muslims had in India by which we made India the Golden Sparrow speaks for itself.

I do appreciate the humor... never fails to amuse me...

Converting to one race or religion doesn't make their accomplishments yours. Arabs invaded India in 1042, muslims here in the sub-continent are the converts from dalit hindus as they saw it a chance to get rid of everyday humiliation. So they were arab muslims and what they did bad or good was their legacy not yours. So try not to boast what they did in the past as your own.

In Islam we have a full package ...

I don't know about the rest of the world but I am sure you have opened a wrong package of islam in the pakistan ... lolzz

Yaar; why do you want bring up the REALITIES?

some of our esteemed colleagues here want to think that they are sons and grand-sons of Arab Sheikhs. They may even talk about the Oases and Oil-Wells that they own "back home" as part of the Family "Jaaydaad". :azn:

LOLLL

Whenever they see the mirror they see themselves as rich shieks and try to be like one but as they say reality is stranger than fiction :disagree:

Last edited:
Converting to one race or religion doesn't make their accomplishments yours. Arabs invaded India in 1042, muslims here in the sub-continent are the converts from dalit hindus as they saw it a chance to get rid of everyday humiliation. So they were arab muslims and what they did bad or good was their legacy not yours. So try not to boast what they did in the past as your own.

I don't know about the rest of the world but I am sure you have opened a wrong package of islam in the pakistan ... lolzz

Whenever they see the mirror they see themselves as rich shieks and try to be like one but as they say reality is stranger than fiction :disagree:
Pagal Fazool behass na kia karo...most of us r of western decent ie ME, Turkey and CA.

http://eprints.hec.gov.pk/2110/1/2028.htm

get some knowledge.

we have capitalism here not islamic system.

OH WOW!!!
You are sons and grandsons of Arab Sheikhs after all? :tup:
the sheikhs came very later on....im talking abt we muslims coming from ME.Turkey,Ca and settling in Pakistan and Ruling yr country for 1000 years.

What was the descent of :
M.A Jinnah
Iqbal
Z.A Bhutto
Nawaz sharif
Pervez Musharraf
Abul Ala Maududi
Altaf Hussain
Shaukat Aziz
Abdul Qadeer Khan
Jehangir Karamat

Arabic, Turkic or tajik?? :wave:
MA was an indian i think from Gujrat his ancestors may be was converted.

Allam Iqbal without a doubt had Ancestry from west. Nawaz Sharif also Arab even married his daughter in saudi royal family BTW his ancestors were from kashmir like mine his along with Butt, Lone etc etc came from west. Musharaf was a mahajir so indian. I dont know abt Madudi not fan of molvis.....Altaf Hussan is a gift to our nation from india he along with his indian style ghunda gardi is famous and also he is head of MQM which means Mahajir Quami Movement. Shaukat Aziz i think was indian...Abdul Qadir the sportsman has a western background even from his attitude u can understand that. Jehangir karamat;; i dont know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom