What's new

US had stopped Jordan from sending jets to Pakistan in 1971 war

There r less than 150 million Muslims in India ... The largest minority yet the poorest n the most poor n under represented n as decreasing population do u see thousands of them being butchered n the culprits free n running for power n winning!?

We don't need to support one supposed wrong with another supposed wrong.

Fact is that Pakistani army did not butcher anyone.

If they had done, then Indira Gandhi would have hauled our POW generals into military tribunals and had them shot.

Our generals, our officers, and jawans 50,000+ were in INdian prison camps for many many months.

Even one of them could not be blamed for mass murder or mass rape.

These are just stories that some Indians tell, and Pakistanis get their panties in a bunch.

Peace

There r less than 150 million Muslims in India ... The largest minority yet the poorest n the most poor n under represented n as decreasing population do u see thousands of them being butchered n the culprits free n running for power n winning!?

And not a single indian Muslim ( barring say Dawood) has looked at Pakistan as a safer and more prosperous alternative...wonder what that means?

Yeah...we see where are Muslims butchered everyday. Like Ahmedis, Shias, Hazaras are safe in Pakistan. :coffee:

so your sying that OP is wrong that jordan send its fighter jets and pilots to fight a war with infidel india to save its ummah brother in 1971 for the love of muslim brother hood

OP simply f@rts bunch of hot air.

And you my dear are breathing all that in, as if it was some top known perfume from Paris.

Yaar.

you need to study history before starting to believe in BS and Islamist mumbo jumbo.

peace

And not a single indian Muslim ( barring say Dawood) has looked at Pakistan as a safer and more prosperous alternative...wonder what that means?
well dont hurt there ummah love like that bro ....ISI helped dawood ibrahim so he could help his ummah biradraan to bleed the unrelenting infidel indians and make then to agree on pakistans demands

Actually many do. I know many of our poor cousins in Bihar really want to immigrate.

Peace

You missed Aeronauts post then. Anycase the latter part of the post was not meant for you.

I must have, I am only responding to my alerts.

Thats assumption on your part that USSR would have backed down.
USSR had indicated its seriousness. It had already sent one fleet, another one was on its way.
There was no way that US could have stopped India from capturing BD unless it started attacking India directly. Threats had zero effect on Indira Gandhi. She was willing to fight with the Carrier as well. Even then, for a country with as many resources as India one Carrier was just not enough to stop IA.

I am not at all doubting the intentions of the Soviets, just their resolve. They could never face the US in any such adventurism and they almost always backed down, especially when they faced the Americans alone. Cuban Missile Crisis is just 1 example.

And it is kind of comical to even consider that the IA could mount assaults on Bangladesh that was being defended by the 7th Fleet. The idea alone would have renewed the resolve in Pakistan to continue to fight with the Mukti Bahini and IA.

I would say you have to trust the professional judgement of US Government. They had access to a lot more resources about how serious USSR was. They deemed that USSR was serious, their internal communications reveal as much.

Kissinger did everything possible under the Sun to prevent/stop India. He was apparently rather attached with Pakistan. It didnt work. Thats how it is, sometimes things dont work according to US plans.

I have absolute trust in the professional judgement of the US Government so long as the process in their favour. They must have had their reasons, whatever be the case. Even China would have engaged the Indians had the US initiated such a process. Would the Soviets have taken on both China and US for India???

Think about it.

OP simply f@rts bunch of hot air.

And you my dear are breathing all that in, as if it was some top known perfume from Paris.

Yaar.

you need to study history before starting to believe in BS and Islamist mumbo jumbo.

peace
bhai i hate perfumes al i ever used is detol after shaving , tooth paste and soap ......baki i dont and niether do i care :D

bhai i hate perfumes al i ever used is detol after shaving , tooth paste and soap ......baki i dont and niether do i care :D

Yeah. That was just figure of speech bhai.

This thread is full of rumors and bad info. you should not believe in this cr@p anyways.,

well dont hurt there ummah love like that bro ....ISI helped dawood ibrahim so he could help his ummah biradraan to bleed the unrelenting infidel indians and make then to agree on pakistans demands

What ummah nonsense! Indian Muslims are Indians first and chose their destiny with a secular and free state to practice their religion with other like minded people of different faiths....They gave the boot to this fictitious "brotherhood" and proved to the world that Muslims are loyal citizens of Any land they live in and love their country like any other would...

By trying to show them in bad light, some Pakistanis only expose their own insecurities....as @Joe Shearer status says in many cases, the idea of Pakistan is weaker than the Pakistani

Lets generalize that to all Indians, not only Muslims in India only.

What ummah nonsense! Indian Muslims are Indians first and chose their destiny with a secular and free state to practice their religion with other like minded people of different faiths....They gave the boot to this fictitious "brotherhood" and proved to the world that Muslims are loyal citizens of Any land they live in and love their country like any other would...

By trying to show them in bad light, some Pakistanis only expose their own insecurities....as @Joe Shearer status says in many cases, the idea of Pakistan is weaker than the Pakistani
common bhai we all know what is thepresent ground realities and hypocracy in so called ummah nations where they are happy to fight each other in name of shia sunni but when USA takes advantage the looser side rakes the Ummah noises and many start beating the war drums but the fact is

1. Saudies , arabs and all rish muslim states hate and degrade there ummah biradraans from poor sub continentand abuse and do all soughts of criminal activities against them

2. rich muslim states for there personal benefits dont feel shame or remose for a single moment when theu destroy the socio economick cuture and fabrick of other ummah nation and even are ready to help yahood o nasara infidels to teach a non sunni state a lesson

3. rich mmah nations never raise there voice to help a poor ummah nation being trampelled , abused and killed by a big bully nasara nation but never miss a chnce to takle advantage of it when ever they can

4. rich ummah nations never ......kahir jane do i think this much is enof

peace

Why do you spread ignorance bhai.

Muslims in the Hindu Majority Provinces (HMP) were supposed to stay in India
Muslims in the Muslim Majority Provinces (MMPs) wre supposed to be in Pakistan.

--- This is all true with few exceptions (like Partition of Punjab etc.)

However many Muslims from Bihar like our community from Bihar did migrate to E. and W. Pakistan thanks to secured job quota etc.

There was no "choosing" woozing between secular vs. religious mumbo jumbo the way you put it.

please quit typing here the 3rd grade government history book stuff.

common bhai we all know what is thepresent ground realities and hypocracy in so called ummah nations where they are happy to fight each other in name of shia sunni but when USA takes advantage the looser side rakes the Ummah noises and many start beating the war drums but the fact is

1. Saudies , arabs and all rish muslim states hate and degrade there ummah biradraans from poor sub continentand abuse and do all soughts of criminal activities against them

2. rich muslim states for there personal benefits dont feel shame or remose for a single moment when theu destroy the socio economick cuture and fabrick of other ummah nation and even are ready to help yahood o nasara infidels to teach a non sunni state a lesson

3. rich mmah nations never raise there voice to help a poor ummah nation being trampelled , abused and killed by a big bully nasara nation but never miss a chnce to takle advantage of it when ever they can

4. rich ummah nations never ......kahir jane do i think this much is enof

peace

I wonder why you would do matam in the name of Islamism.

You really an Indian. Right?

Is this simply your personal family experience or based on an official statistic my friend?

Obviously personal yaar.

Legal immigration from Bihar/UP to Paksitan is not open. So many of them are stuck there even when they want to move to Pakistan for better opporunities.

They look at the fb pictures of our homes and cars and they want to have the same, even though the Karachi is not well known for stability and peace. But the wealth is still there. People do change new model cars every year and live in mansions. That is totally not possible for a lower/Middle class Muslim in Bihar and UP>

I don't want to start Pak-Ind flame war, just sharing personal experience.

peace

Why do you spread ignorance bhai.

Muslims in the Hindu Majority Provinces (HMP) were supposed to stay in India
Muslims in the Muslim Majority Provinces (MMPs) wre supposed to be in Pakistan.

--- This is all true with few exceptions (like Partition of Punjab etc.)

However many Muslims from Bihar like our community from Bihar did migrate to E. and W. Pakistan thanks to secured job quota etc.

There was no "choosing" woozing between secular vs. religious mumbo jumbo the way you put it.

please quit typing here the 3rd grade government history book stuff.

I wonder why you would do matam in the name of Islamism.

You really an Indian. Right?
well im an indian but i feel bad, disghust and offensive when pakistanies abuse indians for there tolrence but ignoare there very own ummah nations doing much much worse to them but in the end when every thing fails dont hesitste to raise bogey of ummah and jihad to get things right and think being a muslim is the hieght of goodness and all that blah blah but abuse and degrade indians when it is not even required

peace

Back
Top Bottom