What's new

US giant Walmart quits India after venture ends

You are nothing more than a joke.
When is coca cola planing to quit India?
When is walmart planning to quit India?

_39431771_colaboy203afp.jpg

_40743037_indiacolabody_afp.jpg

:omghaha: How old are you? Posting two pics with the Coca cola name crossed, you decide they are going out of India?
I'm sorry at laughing at you,there issomething wrong with you, you need to find shrink

search

[COLOR="#FF0000" said:
Rucking Fetard[/COLOR];4858060]Yaar itni tension naa lo,Ghar sey bahar niklo aur ladkiyon mein interest lena shuru karo.ACHA LAGEGA TUMHEY KASAM SEY :yay:

I like your user name "Rucking Fetard". Is it a very common name in India ? :laughcry:

Yaar itni tension naa lo,Ghar sey bahar niklo aur ladkiyon mein interest lena shuru karo.ACHA LAGEGA TUMHEY KASAM SEY :yay:

Sohnay bachay - Auro ko advise kar raha hai khud kyo nahi karta, Ban hotay he dusra ID bana lia

That's an old article.....in the mean time Coca Cola has ALREADY QUIT !

Cool dude - You alone are enough for this bhartii troll sena - frustrate them to level that they either quit the form or stop trolling

I like your user name "Rucking Fetard". Is it a very common name in India ? :laughcry:
Yaar tum ni samjho gey isliye mai tumhey btaonga bhi nhi :partay:

Sohnay bachay - Auro ko advise kar raha hai khud kyo nahi karta, Ban hotay he dusra ID bana lia

Cool dude - You alone are enough for this bhartii troll sena - frustrate them to level that they either quit the form or stop trolling
Veer ji ehh ilzam taa naa lao , asaan dey kol static ip hegi,je tuanu shak lagda ta mods nu report kardeyo.Simple :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom