What's new

US giant Walmart quits India after venture ends

Yes, Huawei was responsible for 4G in Kolkata with Airtel.

I heard about Xiaomi, and the abrupt increase in revenue in one year, but failed to understand, why? I got few Chinese buddies in US having brought Xiaomi from China, but i don't see any of it's USP over Galaxy S4, HTC One and other market leaders. Is it the low price?

On the other hand, i was impressed with the quality and specs of Oppo Find 5, and might buy one for my mother.

Xiaomi targets the entry level. If you're a season smartphone user, definitely S4, HTC, or Iphone. Lenovo has the biggest market share in China. I like Oppo too, it's really sleek, the thinnest phone in the market I think.

Xiaomi targets the entry level. If you're a season smartphone user, definitely S4, HTC, or Iphone. Lenovo has the biggest market share in China. I like Oppo too, it's really sleek, the thinnest phone in the market I think.

Thinnest is Huawei Ascend P6, it's a very nice phone too.

Iphone 5 and P6 compared.

huawei_ascend_p6_hands-on_sg_111-580x428.jpg

You're more updated than me. Huawei is amazing 6.18mm!!

Yeah, kind'a weird. An Indian staying in US knows more about Chinese phones than a Chinese. :D

Bdw, is ZTE loosing market share in China, haven't heard much about their recent launches.

Yeah, kind'a weird. An Indian staying in US knows more about Chinese phones than a Chinese. :D

Bdw, is ZTE loosing market share in China, haven't heard much about their recent launches.

I'm not too crazy about smartphone. Xiaomi is creating a lot of buzz right now.

Title misleading. Walmart has not quitted India. It finished it's JV with Bharti. It will continue to do business in India and will increase it's presence gradually as last year GoI allowed 51% FDI in multi brand retail and 100% FDI in single brand retail . Hence, they do not need a partner now for carrying on their business in India.Previously, FDI was restricted to less than 50%. So, they needed a partner. Just simple business strategy:coffee:.

Walmart already QUIT India :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/282514-india-reforms-suffer-wal-mart-s-retreat.html

Fantasy of obsession with India is not always a wise idea this strategy boomerang too

Life after divorce: What next for Bharti and Walmart?

After US-based Walmart and India’s Bharti Enterprises decided to call off their retail joint venture, attention is now turning to what the two companies will do next, given that both have said that they still plan on being a part of India’s retail market.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/business/l...d-walmart-1163835.html?utm_source=ref_article

Wal-Mart and Bharti Enterprises call off India JV

Wal-Mart and Bharti Enterprises call off India JV | Reuters

Now is Reuters is wrong too then God can convince you only

[Bregs];4857923 said:
Fantasy of obsession with India is not always a wise idea this strategy boomerang too

Life after divorce: What next for Bharti and Walmart?

After US-based Walmart and India’s Bharti Enterprises decided to call off their retail joint venture, attention is now turning to what the two companies will do next, given that both have said that they still plan on being a part of India’s retail market.

Read more at: Life after divorce: What next for Bharti and Walmart? | Firstpost

Wal-Mart and Bharti Enterprises call off India JV

Wal-Mart and Bharti Enterprises call off India JV | Reuters

Now is Reuters is wrong too then God can convince you only

What's next ? Well Indian unemployment will rise and prices for basic stuff will soar. LOL

What will it take you to read the article before you start vomiting. LISTEN sometimes the heading does not say it all you dumb...........

Just wait and watch Walmart quit India just like Coca Cola did

Back
Top Bottom