What's new

US drones killing innocent Pakistanis from tribal areas’ IMRAN! was HAKEEM ULLHA INNOCENT?

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
‘US drones killing innocent Pakistanis from tribal areas’
AGENCIES
5280fafe3e8d2.jpeg

Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan. -File Photo
Updated 2013-11-11 20:48:03
0 Comment(s)
Print
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan said on Monday that people being killed in US drone attacks are innocent patriotic Pakistanis from the tribal areas.

In his speech in the National Assembly, the PTI chief said that US drone attacks will receive a stern reaction.

"A peace dialogue began after nine years but the killing of Hakimullak Mehsud in a drone attack sabotaged the entire peace talks," he said.

Khan said that 90 billion rupees were being spent every month on the war on terror while the country’s debt in five years has increased from 7 trillion to fifteen trillion.

He stressed that everyone must support the peace process, adding that it was the innocent and patriotic tribal people who were dying for the country.

PTI chief said that Peshawar High Court had been given detail decision on the drone attacks and asked the federal government to stop Nato supply routes but unfortunately the government the US did not give any weight to that decision.

“It was our right to lodge strong protest on drone attacks and invite all the parties to participate in that PTI protest on November 20,” Imran Khan added.

He further said that despite differences, PTI will support the government on all levels.

Imran Khan has been a vocal critic of US drine strikes and has vowed to block Nato supplies from crossing through Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in response to the US drone strike that killed Hakimullah Mehsud. 
so for him, hakeem ullha the killer of innocent pakistanis was innocent?
all he can see, is a terrorist , a criminal, a killer is innocent?
the rest of peoples killed by hakeemullha & his TTp terrorists gang, through out pakistan are not innocent, & they deserved to die, or killed by hakeemullha & his terrorists?
very much of a twist, but its the same mind set, yes munnawar hassan & IMRAN KHAN are just 2 tongues in one mouth?
triators of pakistan, they hve proved themselves!

Last edited:
Has he ever say anything against Taliban.. I think MQM is only party is pakistan who has balls....

I don't understand why people become so naive when it comes to Imran Khan or PTI, these poor souls are so obsessed with IK that they cannot even understand simple things that he even try to explain in detail.

This thread is a prime example of such naive and narrow minded people.. :yuck:

Has he ever say anything against Taliban.. I think MQM is only party is pakistan who has balls....

MQM is the only party in pakistan who grab innocent people by balls..

j
I don't understand why people become so naive when it comes to Imran Khan or PTI, these poor souls are so obsessed with IK that they cannot even understand simple things that he even try to explain in detail.

This thread is a prime example of such naive and narrow minded people.. :yuck:

MQM is the only party in pakistan who grab innocent people by balls..
just not be pissing out, its simple WAS HAKEEM ULLHA innocent or not?
he just said it, ok?
not you & me ?
if he still thinks like that, then he is a fool, or hve something hidden !
accept it, plz dont follow even your father is telling you something against the motherland?
i would be doing the same!.

Twisting statements is unethical. Dont twist the statement to fit your propaganda.

No one needs to twist it just answer a simple question has the drones not killed 100s of TTP terrorist yes or NO? Cause if it has then why not also acknowledge that. Most of the Top TTP leader ship was neutralized by drones True or False?

I Know you will try to twist the answers but as you said twisting the questions will be UN ethical

No one needs to twist it just answer a simple question has the drones not killed 100s of TTP terrorist yes or NO? Cause if it has then why not also acknowledge that. Most of the Top TTP leader ship was neutralized by drones True or False?

I Know you will try to twist the answers but as you said twisting the questions will be UN ethical

What kind of logic is this? Yes top leadership of TTP is killed in drone attacks, but these drone attacks are carried out by another country into our land, its an utter disgrace for us and a humiliation of our national sovereignty. In you are fine with US drone attacks, then what's the difference if India someday try to hot pursuit Hafiz Saeed or anyone in a similar manner? Are you fine with it?

And, drones didn't only kill ttp leaders, they have killed freaking hundreds of innocent people too.

Its because of coward people like you that even Iran today can talk about hot pursuit inside Pakistan. The only nuclear power in entire Muslim world and 7th world largest military power is so so weak that even clowns can humiliate and mock us. No one is talking about fighting with USA, but there should be a red line in Pak-US relations. But first of all, stop thinking USA is mighty God and they will through us back into stone age in no time..

The killed are in dozens, not hundreds, but as you may know I am Pro-Peace so I focus on the civilian casualty and how bad the war is for our economy and social fabric. The thing which you dont understand is the thousands of civilian casualty which is our concern, or it should be top priority of any civilized person.
Secondly drones violates our sovereignty, its a myth that it's precision. it is not, that is why the civilian casualty is in thousands..

Thirdly, This war breeding hatred and alienating the local populace from the State of Pakistan, you kill one fighter from a family, 10 will be ready to join, with foreign hands fueling the conflict, we have tried for 9 years to sort out by killing, ended up with 50,000 total casualty; 26,000 killed by Army, about 16,000 by Taliban, around 5000 military personnel, where do we stand today?
Lastly you dont use your own army on your own people be it in Balochistan, Karachi or FATA or interior Sindh or Baltistan. you work out the differences, no matter how much bad blood, by this account we should never have peace with India, so its wrong narrative that we should go on a killing rampage, just because Amreeki fund us dollars to fight.

your mindset is to kill them all, no matter how many more civilian children, women and old are killed, our understanding is that this insanity will go on for decades, this belt fought King Akbar for 62 years, British for 80 years, whats our plan when we ourselves can solve the matter through negotiations.

p.s. Yes I myself have reservations, cause We cannot negotiate with "fazalullah", cause we surrendered SWAT to him and what he did is in front of us. plus he is brought up by a foreign force against "our plan". for time being we should go hunting Fazalullah, and seek negotiation with some new taliban leader.

the problem here is the understanding of the foolish leadership PTI has?
PTI supporters are leaving PTI in KPK, because of the backlash from terrorists, as they already have known there would be no, stopping of drones & no negociations?
PTI supporters on PDF are good peoples trying to, defend a terrorists supporter in his dreams to become the ulitmate magician solving the terrorism issue, & bieng elected as a PM next time, as a prize of it?
yes thats, how MR, IMRAN,s mind works?
in the end, its the same thing told in different words?
terrorists are innocent, thats the bottom line?
thats why, you havnt have heard a single word from IK, s mouth , condeming MUNNAWAR ?
because both are the, different sides of the same coin!

Last edited:
The killed are in dozens, not hundreds, but as you may know I am Pro-Peace so I focus on the civilian casualty and how bad the war is for our economy and social fabric. The thing which you dont understand is the thousands of civilian casualty which is our concern, or it should be top priority of any civilized person.
Secondly drones violates our sovereignty, its a myth that it's precision. it is not, that is why the civilian casualty is in thousands..

Thirdly, This war breeding hatred and alienating the local populace from the State of Pakistan, you kill one fighter from a family, 10 will be ready to join, with foreign hands fueling the conflict, we have tried for 9 years to sort out by killing, ended up with 50,000 total casualty; 26,000 killed by Army, about 16,000 by Taliban, around 5000 military personnel, where do we stand today?
Lastly you dont use your own army on your own people be it in Balochistan, Karachi or FATA or interior Sindh or Baltistan. you work out the differences, no matter how much bad blood, by this account we should never have peace with India, so its wrong narrative that we should go on a killing rampage, just because Amreeki fund us dollars to fight.

your mindset is to kill them all, no matter how many more civilian children, women and old are killed, our understanding is that this insanity will go on for decades, this belt fought King Akbar for 62 years, British for 80 years, whats our plan when we ourselves can solve the matter through negotiations.

p.s. Yes I myself have reservations, cause We cannot negotiate with "fazalullah", cause we surrendered SWAT to him and what he did is in front of us. plus he is brought up by a foreign force against "our plan". for time being we should go hunting Fazalullah, and seek negotiation with some new taliban leader.
its funny how you cant see, that those been killed in drone attacks are ,much ,more less then those bieng killed by terrorists?
still you focus on civillian causalties?

in then end you come up with another PAKARMY defaming figures showing that, its PAKARMY the oppressor?
wow! bravo what a supporter you are, going deeper even bieng called a traitor?
& in the end , her we go falling for the same solution, yes the war against terror of TTp?
fazallullh is thier head now , you going against him in the funny dreams by taking him out only will solve the problems, sorry you dont know about what the hell, called TTp!

"Jazzbot, post: 4939424, member: 26661"]What kind of logic is this? Yes top leadership of TTP is killed in drone attacks,

How many 1000s of innocent civilians lives were taken by these monsters thorough out pakistan?

but these drone attacks are carried out by another country into our land

With our consent and lintel provided by us.Missiles are taking out the Most that dont accept pakistan as their nation and refuse to abide by her constitution.(i am talking about Talibans ansd their sympatizers)

its an utter disgrace for us and a humiliation of our national sovereignty.

Really and negotiating peace with terrorist is a pride and joy for the nation.

In you are fine with US drone attacks,then what's the difference if India someday try to hot pursuit Hafiz Saeed or anyone in a similar manner? Are you fine with it?

Oranges and apples stay on the current topic.Us drones were flying out of our Airports.

And, drones didn't only kill ttp leaders, .

(These are your words) Yes top leadership of TTP is killed in drone attacks.

they have killed freaking hundreds of innocent people too

According to TTP . question what were these so called innocent doing hanging around Talibans were they family?

How many innocent Pakistanis have been killed by TTP over 50,000 not to mention loss of our army Jawans to these monsters whos heads were cut off.

Its because of coward people like you that even Iran today can talk about hot pursuit inside Pakistan.

Ahhh i like these personal attacks i enjoy them very much keep them coming.

The only nuclear power in entire Muslim world and 7th world largest military power is so so weak that even clowns can humiliate and mock us

Its Not the Military fault Military hand been tied down BY politicians like IK that are playing with Pakistanis future by offering peace to terrorist and killers. what did u think the world will say BRAVO BRAVO.Need i remind you what they are doing to general Musharraf the one who stood up to terrorist.

No one is talking about fighting with USA, but there should be a red line in Pak-US relations.

Well ask your politicians to draw that line?

But first of all, stop thinking USA is mighty God

L O L when did i claim that if thats what you think More power too you .

and they will through us back into stone age in no time.

Its not the Americans that are throughing you in stone age its the Talibans And Mullahs and offering them surrender is basically saying we accept your terms.

Out of all the places in the world in pakistan offers no death plenty to terrorist and then you claim why people Mock us really. NOT one terrorist capture ever been hanged or killed How do you explain that in a country infested by terrorism? dont wanna be laughed at do some thing about it instead of attacking me.

we have bloodshed in our land cause musharaf brought american war to Pakistan
why did he allowed nato supply routes and bases to USA?
why did he sided with jews and christians against muslims?
why did he stood by american taxpayer and isolated Pakistani taxpayer?
if Pakistan was first then why did he pursued a policy that exposed and isolated the Pakistani taxpayer?

why no one wants to talk about this?
why no talk show on this?

why always starting the story from page 2 which talks about bloodshed in the land....why deliberately leaving page 1 which talks about the root cause and reason why bloodshed came to our land?

musharaf has himself admitted that he joined american war only cause he got scared of stone age threat... is vietnam now in stone age ?
so that pretty much sums it up.and the truth is that not a single Pakistani or Afghan was involved in 9/11

this was all a part of plan to internally weaken Pakistan and when jews and christians decided to internally weaken Pakistan they first thing that came into their mind was to divide the people so that they start fighting with one another,,,,punjabi with sindhi,,,,pashtoon with punjabi so on and so forth and an internal conflict leading to economical lapse

now there is bloodshed in our country

jews who run the federal reserve bank and pay salary to american army,,,,they never wage war in their own region,,,cuba,,,bolivia venezula,,,,they are examples,,,,,,cuba is less than 100 kilometers from florida,,,but US never dared to attack it,,,,cause it knows what implications a war bring about in the region.,,,,,,,,

just ponder ,,,,america refused to pull of a ground invasion of cuba a country less than 100 kilometers from its coast just cause it new what implications if will bring about on its economy and in the region....cuban missiles posed more threat to USA or vietnami missiles posed more threat to USA?????

then what was musharaf thinking when he decided to join jews and christians against muslims?

Last edited:
we have bloodshed in our land cause musharaf brought american war to Pakistan
why did he allowed nato supply routes and bases to USA?
why did he sided with jews and christians against muslims?
why did he stood by american taxpayer and isolated Pakistani taxpayer?
if Pakistan was first then why did he pursued a policy that exposed and isolated the Pakistani taxpayer?

why no one wants to talk about this?
why no talk show on this?

why always starting the story from page 2 which talks about bloodshed in the land....why deliberately leaving page 1 which talks about the root cause and reason why bloodshed came to our land?

musharaf has himself admitted that he joined american war only cause he got scared of stone age threat... is vietnam now in stone age ?
so that pretty much sums it up.and the truth is that not a single Pakistani or Afghan was involved in 9/11

this was all a part of plan to internally weaken Pakistan and when jews and christians decided to internally weaken Pakistan they first thing that came into their mind was to divide the people so that they start fighting with one another,,,,punjabi with sindhi,,,,pashtoon with punjabi so on and so forth and an internal conflict leading to economical lapse

now there is bloodshed in our country

jews who run the federal reserve bank and pay salary to american army,,,,they never wage war in their own region,,,cuba,,,bolivia venezula,,,,they are examples,,,,,,cuba is less than 100 kilometers from florida,,,but US never dared to attack it,,,,cause it knows what implications a war bring about in the region.,,,,,,,,

just ponder ,,,,america refused to pull of a ground invasion of cuba a country less than 100 kilometers from its coast just cause it new what implications if will bring about on its economy and in the region....cuban missiles posed more threat to USA or vietnami missiles posed more threat to USA?????

then what was musharaf thinking when he decided to join jews and christians against muslims?

stop painting, the war started by MUSHARAF?
no it was FEW STUPID ALQAEDA opreatives who, did the 9/11 after, which muslims been targeted in the whole world?

why did your islamic brothers take USAID ?
why they went to talk to the same jews and christians in QATAR?
, why then whole of your dam islamic world joined USA in the war of terror?
just name a country , which was against it?
this war was started by criminals & the terrorists who, killed the innocent peoples through out the world, in US, IN UK SPAIN, AFRICA, ARABIAN COUNTRIES, PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN, its all around?
sorry terrorism on any name isnt been allowed in this world, you want it, then just go to hell?

stop painting, the war started by MUSHARAF?
no it was FEW STUPID ALQAEDA opreatives who, did the 9/11 after, which muslims been targeted in the whole world?

why did your islamic brothers take USAID ?
why they went to talk to the same jews and christians in QATAR?
, why then whole of your dam islamic world joined USA in the war of terror?
just name a country , which was against it?
this war was started by criminals & the terrorists who, killed the innocent peoples through out the world, in US, IN UK SPAIN, AFRICA, ARABIAN COUNTRIES, PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN, its all around?
sorry terrorism on any name isnt been allowed in this world, you want it, then just go to hell?

look at the third class quality of your post,,,,what is your education?
this forum is not for you,,,,you posts have never made any sense and you behave like a drunk man who gets agitated when confronted with truth,,,,

you know you are lying

there was not a single Pakistani or Afghan involved in 9/11,,,jews did it to come to this region and destablise Pakistan,,,initiate an internal conflict,,,divide the people,,,bring down the economy and then start a campaign to de-nuclearize the country to clear the path for larger occupation of middle east......

go read musharaf's book....he has himself admitted that he got scared after stone age threat....

so basically he sided with jews and christians against muslims cause he was a coward and was afraid to confront america and become its most wanted and sacrifice his life for a just cause that was not to become a party in killing of muslims and not to join the terror alliance of american army who gets paid by jews who are killing muslims and looting and grabbing land in middle-east....this is plain and simple no rocket science involved....you can keep lying and keep fooling yourself......it wont change the facts and history.

cause of musharaf's cowardice war and blood shed came to this country.

he started all this,,,,he is responsible for all this....he should be tried and what he did should be undone to ensure that peace returns to our country.

Last edited:
Agree with IK Followers, this thread is kind of twisting his words.

But one thing, IK is 62 year old yet learned anything. Always speak like a kid. What i think words should be used as.. "USA Drones are also killing innocent Pakistanis from tribal areas"

Back
Top Bottom