What's new

US Drone Strikes mosque during Fajr prayer

We don't need the right to bomb civilians, we bomb what the intel is being provided. I'm saying that Muslims in generals especially in Pakistan are so hypocritical of U.S. when you have Muslims if (you still call them that) bombing mosques and markets filled with Muslims and there is no outrage. If we wanted to bomb civilians it would be in the hundreds of millions. And since you are in the U.S. your mind tells you that the U.S. is not at war with Islam is it? Not like World War 2 against all Japanese and Japanese-Americans.

Using a mosque or any religious estate for military purpose pretty much loses its protected status.

And how did you infer that nobody opposes the terrorist attacks on mosques?

If a couple hundred people gather, that does not mean that everybody supports these animals bombing mosques.

Nobody is justifying the bombing of mosques by terrorists oldman.

People criticize US for bombing the mosque, the same people make no effort to criticize their government for allowing mosque to be used for militant activity. The same guys do not want to make any effort to clean NW in the excuse.

Oh I'm sorry, they are MUSLIM terrorists. Happy now? In any case we don't need approval to bomb mosques and others just cause other MUSLIM terrorists bombed them just for the heck of it. We bomb it if its being used for military purposes.

No, amrikee mullah, to prove you wrong i can fetch Quranic verse and put your post to rest for good.

Whosoever kills a human being without (any reason like) man slaughter, or corruption on earth, it is as though he had killed all mankind ... (5:32)

There you go, it clarifies do your research next time, these lunatics do not belong to islam thus are not muslims, in context of extremism-fanaticism; islam disowns and put him-them out of the circles of islam, if you have become fatwaholic you may contact mosque near you.:disagree:

PS. wondering did you people find WMD in iraq, oh wait it ran to iran and syria, jeez.

Absolutely disgusting comments by Bhartis and Yanks.

Mods, I can't believe you let this level of trolling go on.

This seems to be a fake news...No major pakistani news outlets are reporting this.

i'm surprised that no one,not a single pakistani condemned the fact that why mosque was used by terrorist in the first place???its like the debate on Lal Masjid attack by Pakistani security forces,you can't attack a mosque as it was a religious place...but no condemnation for terrorist..good going..

i'm surprised that no one,not a single pakistani condemned the fact that why mosque was used by terrorist in the first place???its like the debate on Lal Masjid attack by Pakistani security forces,you can't attack a mosque as it was a religious place...but no condemnation for terrorist..good going..

**** off...

You took my words.

When Americans bombed a mosque its an outrage. When Muslims do it, its just normal and acceptable.

Who said it is acceptable? The Pak army assault on a mosque is still controversial and, mind you, that was a Waco-like situation with barricaded militants, not a drone strike.

I still haven't heard why NATO didn't bomb Milosevic and his family during Sunday church service.

must be in dilemma of good and bad terrorists...

AAp log america se haat milaya ,china se haath milaya.ekbar sachche dil se indian se haath mila ke dekhiye isse jayda bura nahi hoga

Oh I'm sorry, they are MUSLIM terrorists. Happy now? In any case we don't need approval to bomb mosques and others just cause other MUSLIM terrorists bombed them just for the heck of it. We bomb it if its being used for military purposes.

images

The two Muslim and terrorist DO NOT mix.
You can't be a Muslim a follower of Islam and be a terrorist, and I don't know why some Americans such as yourself don't get it.

Keyword with this is 'suspected'.

You know what sickens me? I believe Innocent till proven guilty.
Here the US targets suspected militants, meaning they aren't sure whether they are bad guys or not.
So they knew that it is possible that those they are about to kill could be innocent.

But it's okay, so what if we kill innocents?

Absolutely disgusting!

Do you have a theory around that?? With some evidence ?

The alleged militants here didn't live in the mosque; they visited it for prayers and the US bombed it with civilians inside.

Similarly, NATO could have bombed Milosevic when he went to church on some Sunday, but they didn't. Why not?

P.S. All this is assuming that the mosque was marked as such. If it was an unmarked building, then that's a different matter.

Back
Top Bottom