What's new

US Drone Strikes mosque during Fajr prayer

What the f*ck is this reckless tomfoolery?

Firstly, they are suspected militants, meaning they may not be militants at all
Secondly, it's on our bloody soil, what kind of sound intel if any can they collect to make such decisions
Lastly, they targeted a place of worship at a prayer time, likely civilians killed too.

The know the people they are targeting maybe innocent and that targeting militants can kill innocents.
But they still do it.

That is just sick! and any Indian or American member here that sees no harm done with this kind of behavior is inhumane.

The Local Police should do a thorough investigation on whom was killed.

Most news websites have either stated innocents or unspecified.

Has any news website stated they were militants?

images

The two Muslim and terrorist DO NOT mix.
You can't be a Muslim a follower of Islam and be a terrorist, and I don't know why some Americans such as yourself don't get it.

Keyword with this is 'suspected'.

You know what sickens me? I believe Innocent till proven guilty.
Here the US targets suspected militants, meaning they aren't sure whether they are bad guys or not.
So they knew that it is possible that those they are about to kill could be innocent.

But it's okay, so what if we kill innocents?

Absolutely disgusting!

Show him the gunship video that was leaked.:lol:, he would still not believe you know Kids/Old Fox News Programmed.

Mods should just close this thread. It is obvious that this thread has invited all the trolls who have nothing valuable to contribute to this thread.

Do we know who was killed in that Mosque?

Initial reports said it was Uzbek fighters in that Mosque

Nobody saw it coming. Certainly none of the worshippers gathered for Fajir (morning) prayer on Thursday at the local mosque in northwest Pakistan.

yeah 1000s of People were killed through out Pakistan during prayer Times in mosques by these terrorist as people were offering prayers or going to work or just out and about , i feel no sympathy what goes around comes around.

This is an overwhelming sentiment amongst many of the tribes in FATA who are sick of the Pakistani establishment's dirty games and their overt support for the radical terrorists who have made NW their home. They express happiness and satisfaction over the effect of drones on the psyche of the jihadists saying that the Ababeels were the only instrument that has put the fear of Allah inside these men. You should read Farhat Taj's series in the Friday Times of the Taliban which goes by Taliban are Pak Army proxies, not Pashtun nationalists

VI[/URL]

The question is not about Taliban or the PA, its about the attack on a place of worship.
If true, then I condemn it.
They should have waited for the targets to move out of that place and then taken them down.

Sometimes, it may be necessary to bomb mosques to combat terrorism. Just like Palestinian terrorists, these coward takfiris have a habit of using sensitive infrastructure as their "human shield". Cowards do not have the courage to face the US military face to face. As such, they will always hide behind the back of humane infrastructures. This alone, cannot be enough reason to spare these terrorists.

If spared, these terrorists would kill several hundreds next time when they bomb during Friday prayer.

Pakistani Mosque Bombed During Friday Prayers - TIME

http://news.kuwaittimes.net/2012/02...day-prayers-pakistan-suicide-attack-kills-25/

http://www.allvoices.com/contribute...e-during-friday-prayers-40-killed-100-injured

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Friday-prayers-Sunni-mosque-near-Baghdad.html

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/mosque-bomb-blast-kills-four-in-maiduguri/106123/

A point to remember:

At any time, the PAF can shoot down the USA drones. They are defenseless against the PAF. So, when drone strikes occur, it is with the acquiescence of the PAF. If there is "collateral" damage from the drone strikes then that, too, is with the acquiescence of the PAF.
Wrong - the reason the GoP has not ordered the PAF to shoot down drones is because there is no desire to escalate the tense relationship between the US and Pakistan.

Any attempt to shoot down drones will come either after, or in conjunction with, the GoP taking the issue to the UN and/or ICJ.

Sometimes, it may be necessary to bomb mosques to combat terrorism. Just like Palestinian terrorists, these coward takfiris have a habit of using sensitive infrastructure as their "human shield". Cowards do not have the courage to face the US military face to face. As such, they will always hide behind the back of humane infrastructures. This alone, cannot be enough reason to spare these terrorists.

If spared, these terrorists would kill several hundreds next time when they bomb during Friday prayer.

Pakistani Mosque Bombed During Friday Prayers - TIME
It might be necessary to attack a mosque, or any other structure that terrorists are using to hide in, but the manner in which the US has done so, by illegally attacking Pakistani territory, and without any oversight or accountability over the strikes (the PA was raked over the coals by the media and government over the Lal Masjid Operation), this is unacceptable.

It might be necessary to attack a mosque, or any other structure that terrorists are using to hide in, but the manner in which the US has done so, by illegally attacking Pakistani territory, and without any oversight or accountability over the strikes (the PA was raked over the coals by the media and government over the Lal Masjid Operation), this is unacceptable.

Yes, I agree with you on this. US needs to demonstrate more trust on Pakistan, perhaps, share intelligence on drone strikes to pakistan to demonstrate the nature and type of militants being targeted.

This step would help public perception too as people and media can be more clearer on who is actually being killed. Anti americanism and anger due to drone strikes may be reduced with this step.

Mosques are clearly places that militants gather. To say otherwise is to be either naive or an apologist for these jihadis.

Mosques are clearly places that militants gather. To say otherwise is to be either naive or an apologist for these jihadis.
The drone obviously could stand hold until after the wanted "terrorists" left the masjid and thus sparing the lives of many innocent worshippers. But this is expected from Americans.

Its time for Pakistanis to realize that US aid is not worth it anymore. They count the value of the aid by how much citizens they can kill. Terrorists only exist because of their invasion of Afghanistan. This endless loop will last until they get the **** out.

Because, #1, drones have rarely hit mosques. I can't think of a precedent to this story, if true. And, #2, the jihadis don't truly understand Allah's will, which is why they behave in "anti-Islamic" ways. So Allah, in his wisdom, will cause a drone strike on them, even if they are trying, stupidly, to conceal themselves in a mosque. Got it????

PS. The sooner you realize that American drone strikes are merely an instrument of Allah's retribution against those who are usurping His religion, the sooner you will be at peace with Allah's will.

What are you talking about. Do you not know about the Grand Mosque seizure and how it ended?

Grand Mosque Seizure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

scaled.php

Mosques can be rebuilt.

yes i will flush out those maggots, if needed i will destroy it, later it can be rebuild. remember operation blue star a sikh did the same to flush out pakistan funded terrorists in amritsar.

if needed we will destroy temple mosques or anything, religion is nothing when compared to humanity.

we have destroyed and rebuild many mosques in kashmir. we will keep doing it.

Yes, at some of them, they do.

Its comments like these will intensify 9/11 type terrorism on US soil 10 folds I wonder if thats what Truthseeker and all the rest of people who don't find a problm of the US Drone Strikes on a mosque Terrorsts like Alciader ?

Your only supporting their cause.

I think U.S. wants to radicalize Pakistanis. Any practicing Muslim would be angry when they read this news of a Mosque being demolished.

i couldn't agree more

Its simple Asim.. USA who perceives a threat from terrorists has decided to kill them where they find them. Now they seem to be finding them a lot in Pakistan...

What were the names of these Uzbeks, what violent acts had they carried out? What Justification does the US give to kill these particular three guys?

Also I repeat, it is abhorrent that you are not questioning the sanity of the attack of choosing Fajr prayers a time of general congregation of town folk, which WILL kill everybody in the congregation right?

Thats why we Pakistanis have been saying the US has no right to do these drone attacks just because the NWA operation has not happened. As a foreign force it just doesn't have the regard for the loss of life in Pakistan that we would have had.

This attack, like so many things the United States seems to be doing (refusal to meet the President, last minute invite, legislating against Pakistan) all seem to take a pattern of overt enmity towards Pakistanis. This is the next step, to Punish Pakistanis by killing our general population under one pretext or the other.

Back
Top Bottom