What's new

US Drone Strikes mosque during Fajr prayer

Good point.
Don't they learn? By burning the Qur'an, by murdering innocent people, by keeping body parts etc in the struggle in Afghanistan - have they not learnt anything? By bombing a mosque during prayer time in a mosque is a disgraceful act.
They simply are losing friends everywhere in the world. I wonder who advises them on acts like this. Unfortunately for all - another band of people will choose to dig in their heels and join the dissent against the creators of this type of barbaric act.

I'm sorry but haven't Islamic terrorists ever bombed mosques before in Pakistan? Should we start making a list?

So, they have the right to kill civilians based on suspicion !! and they talk about human rights.

The U.S. didn't say they were suspected terrorists. It was the Pakistani officials who said it. Read the article if this is all true. This is the only article so far that talks about the mosque being bombed.

recently a hindu temple was destroyed in pakistan. they were showing it in pakistan tv. if you want sanctity of your places of worshp to b maintained you should also show respect to other communitys feelings. i m against mosk bombing but pakistanis should learn some lessons of tolerance too. otherwise dont cry

I'm sorry but haven't Islamic terrorists ever bombed mosques before in Pakistan? Should we start making a list?

Are terrorists setting the benchmark for the rules of war?

What's next? Just because terrorists explode a bomb in a market to assassinate their target, the US will bomb an area regardless of any civilians around? Oh wait...

Any place of worship loses its sanctity when terrorists start using it for their own wicked purposes.

It's not a failure of the US, it's a failure of the authorities and Pakistani government who cannot prevent terrorists from dwelling on their soil upon their public property.

Don't blame the US for your own failures, fellas.

The U.S. didn't say they were suspected terrorists. It was the Pakistani officials who said it. Read the article if this is all true. This is the only article so far that talks about the mosque being bombed.

This is not new to us. We have been hearing the same excuses since 2002 in Iraq and Afghanistan which states "Wars have casualties" while hundreds of thousands of poor civilizes are mass murdered with bombs and thousands of homes are destroyed.

In the meantime, what PA and PAF are doing ? haven't they taken the oath to safe and security of pakistan's sovereignty and it's people

So they bomb a mosque, you do as well???

That makes both of you terrorists.

Quite a logic you put up there.

Did we say we are going to copy what the Islamic terrorists are doing? Read the person's post that I responded to before you start spouting a lot of BS. Comprehend what just happened.

This is not new to us. We have been hearing the same excuses since 2002 in Iraq and Afghanistan which states "Wars have casualties" while hundreds of thousands of poor civilizes are mass murdered with bombs and thousands of homes are destroyed.

Yeah the Islamic terrorists have no qualms about bombing mosques and shopping areas. Hence why many turned to the American side.

Are terrorists setting the benchmark for the rules of war?

What's next? Just because terrorists explode a bomb in a market to assassinate their target, the US will bomb an area regardless of any civilians around? Oh wait...

When Americans bombed a mosque its an outrage. When Muslims do it, its just normal and acceptable. You know I always wonder how they were able to allow it to happen so many times and there is no outrage. You guys have so much tolerance.

Did we say we are going to copy what the Islamic terrorists are doing? Read the person's post that I responded to before you start spouting a lot of BS. Comprehend what just happened.

Yeah the Islamic terrorists have no qualms about bombing mosques and shopping areas. Hence why many turned to the
American side.

Are you saying that because the terrorists are bombing civilizes, this gives you the right to do so ?

Note: pleas segregate terrorists who happened to be Muslims from Muslims. There are 1.7 billion Muslims and these terrorists represent almost not counted amount , hence, you can't flip the uncounted minority to call them by the name of the majority.

Then the sanity of the plan has to come into question or you have to confess that the US is holding the lives of the Pakistani public hostage - kill the militants or we kill the Pakistani public. The issue obviously is not if the US could beam out Uzbek militants from NWA without harming a hair on anyone else we would be having a much different conversation. This fake naivety out of you all is so frustrating that you would play dumb and watch by and condone the killing of the Pakistani public through missiles.
Its simple Asim.. USA who perceives a threat from terrorists has decided to kill them where they find them. Now they seem to be finding them a lot in Pakistan.. And believe it or not, the complicity of Pakistan as a country in harboring these terrorists is a viable point here. Now America believes that these terrorists are a threat to American civilians and military. And beyond a point of time, if Pakistan is not able to weed these out of its territory, USA will not sit idle and wait endlessly for Pakistani establishment to do its job, all this while risking lives of Americans. Actually its the terrorists who are using Pakistani public as human shields and Americans are simply not accepting them as shields anymore. At the end of it, its Pakistani establishment which has flatly refused to go after terrorists on its soil that target americans in afg that is responsible for these Pakistani civilian deaths. After all, if you refuse to do your job, someone else will and then you cant force that someone else to listen to your sensitivities...

Your sanity must come into question. There are many no go areas within China Town in NYC that just cannot be policed by the NYPD - except in some rare operations. Why doesn't the US use drone attacks on NYC? Should the rest of the world take it upon themselves to fire missiles on them?

Are these people from China town launching international terrorist attacks in neighboring countries.. Guess Not.... Hence your comparison just doesnt apply

There is a due process, the issue should be approached to the Federal Government of Pakistan which holds the command over the Army's NWA operation. Has there not been ample reasons given for the delay in the NWA operation? Why don't the Americans hold a debate on why Pakistan cannot hold an operation there? The federal government is answerable to the Pakistani Parliament, which is answerable to the people of Pakistan why doesn't the US campaign for a NWA operation?

There is always a due process, don't kid yourself and don't play dumb with the lives of innocent people and advocate the killing of bystanders and worshippers who have no ability to control the outcome.

If the due process takes more than 10 years to get started, then really the time for that process to go is due.. Personally its just a lame excuse to not go after the terrorists that Pakistan itself nurtured as its strategic assets...Rest is just a smoke screen...

Bombing of religious place is unacceptable...its defeat the very purpose of war against terrorism... US should act more responsibly and not arrogantly...

Are you saying that because the terrorists are bombing civilizes, this gives you the right to do so ?

Note: pleas segregate terrorists who happened to be Muslims from Muslims. There are 1.7 billion Muslims and these terrorists represent almost not counted amount , hence, you can't flip the uncounted minority to call them by the name of the majority.

We don't need the right to bomb civilians, we bomb what the intel is being provided. I'm saying that Muslims in generals especially in Pakistan are so hypocritical of U.S. when you have Muslims if (you still call them that) bombing mosques and markets filled with Muslims and there is no outrage. If we wanted to bomb civilians it would be in the hundreds of millions. And since you are in the U.S. your mind tells you that the U.S. is not at war with Islam is it? Not like World War 2 against all Japanese and Japanese-Americans.

Bombing of religious place is unacceptable...its defeat the very purpose of war against terrorism... US should act more responsibly and not arrogantly...

Using a mosque or any religious estate for military purpose pretty much loses its protected status.

We don't need the right to bomb civilians, we bomb what the intel is being provided. I'm saying that Muslims in generals especially in Pakistan are so hypocritical of U.S. when you have Muslims if (you still call them that) bombing mosques and markets filled with Muslims and there is no outrage. If we wanted to bomb civilians it would be in the hundreds of millions. And since you are in the U.S. your mind tells you that the U.S. is not at war with Islam is it? Not like World War 2 against all Japanese and Japanese-Americans.

No way that the US is at war with Islam. This is crystal clear fact. There are however some foreign policies which angers Muslims and please Jews which we would like to changed. Not the topic here just as a side note.

With regard to the bombing incident, yes, there are terrorists who bomb in the Muslim world and we do get mad and hunt them for their crimes. However, when the same crime is committed by another country on your own land, I’m sure, you would agree that it becomes even worse.

Wait...let me correct your slipping tongue...There is no such thing as Islamic terrorists.

So you are saying it make sense that terrorists blow up religious institutions so therefore US can go green with it, genius logic another amrikan mullah with fatwa.:lol:

No way that the US is at war with Islam. This is crystal clear fact. There are however some foreign policies which angers Muslims and please Jews which we would like to changed. Not the topic here just as a side note.

With regard to the bombing incident, yes, there are terrorists who bomb in the Muslim world and we do get mad and hunt them for their crimes. However, when the same crime is committed by another country on your own land, I’m sure, you would agree that it becomes even worse.

Do they really get mad and hunt them down? You know we have no tolerance for terrorists whether foreign or domestic to make sure that other countries have an excuse to bomb on American soil if we allow them to grow and expand to attack those countries. If Pakistan can't do the job, then someone will.

Wait...let me correct your slipping tongue...There is no such thing as Islamic terrorists.

So you are saying it make sense that terrorists blow up religious institutions so therefore US can go green with it, genius logic another amrikan mullah with fatwa.:lol:

Oh I'm sorry, they are MUSLIM terrorists. Happy now? In any case we don't need approval to bomb mosques and others just cause other MUSLIM terrorists bombed them just for the heck of it. We bomb it if its being used for military purposes.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom