What's new

US Drone strikes in Pakistan are illegal under international law.

Cabinet drafts final recommendations for revised Pak-US ties

ISLAMABAD: The federal cabinet on Wednesday finalised recommendations to formulate new terms of cooperation with the US, reported Express News.

The meeting, chaired by Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani, drafted the recommendations with the “unanimous” approval of the cabinet members. The draft will define the process of rewriting terms of engagement with the US.

The draft also includes recommendations of ties with the Nato and Isaf.

Senator Raza Rabbani said that the recommendations will be sent to the Speaker National Assembly and a copy will be sent to the prime minister. The recommendations cannot be brought to the media, he added.

After receiving the final draft recommendations, Gilani will convene a joint session of parliament for their formal approval.

Rabbani also said that the guidelines were drafted with no objections from the Foreign and Defence ministries.

The recommendations have 36 guidelines in total, among which 16 are significant ones.

The review of entire gamut of political, economic and military cooperation with the US was ordered in reaction to the November 26 Nato airstrikes that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers. The attack prompted Pakistan to shut down Nato supply routes and ordered the US to vacate a remote airbase in Balochistan believed to be used by the CIA for drone attacks in the tribal belt.

They are supposed to get Parliament approval and final recommednations before drones attacks, why start drones attack early?? How pathetic, I mean Pakistan is definitely pathetic country last sixty years with same old attitudes!

lol what did i tell ya

Drone strikes happen because pak army know its good for eliminating terrorists in areas they have not touched(N.Wazeeristan).It is not about their cowardice or lack of will.It was evident from the wikileaks that pak army wanted drone strikes to continue,hell they even secretly allowed a base to operate drones.

Would your Government allow the US drone strikes? Even if they were against suspected Kashmiri insurgents?
that's a good question.
NO- as we are well capable of taking care of these terrorists. we don't need any assistance or orders from other country to clean our house.

Drone strikes happen because pak army know its good for eliminating terrorists in areas they have not touched(N.Wazeeristan).It is not about their cowardice or lack of will.It was evident from the wikileaks that pak army wanted drone strikes to continue,hell they even secretly allowed a base to operate drones.

pakistan wanted to control the drones, do you understand the power of money??

that's a good question.
NO- as we are well capable of taking care of these terrorists. we don't need any assistance or orders from other country to clean our house.

its not like we are not our track is better then theirs their drone strikes kill more civilians then terrorist and its an insult to our sovereignty they are on our land we can handle usa entering every country left and right is no the way. i dont care if it would have called upon war or sanctions that drone should have been shot down and returned to them as a gesture of goodwill :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

that's a good question.

its not like we are not our track is better then theirs their drone strikes kill more civilians then terrorist and its an insult to our sovereignty they are on our land we can handle usa entering every country left and right is no the way. i dont care if it would have called upon war or sanctions that drone should have been shot down and returned to them as a gesture of goodwill :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

that's a good question.

Thori si b sharam bachi hai to doob maro fojio. Dollar k shadaio.
I will prefar to live in stone age rather to suffer disrespect infront of whole world

I have seen many post on martial race and superiority of man (Machines don't matter we have superior pilots and troops etc. etc.) types of claims on this forum.

I think Iran have some. :tup:

How?

They are not vi$ible on the radar or to the naked eye, they are probably $tealth.
So your point is USA using stealth against you but not against IRAN????then how did Iran shot down the UAV???lols :rofl:

lol if Pakistan is going to have guys like you who still believe that your army is incapable rather than accepting the fact that they are selling you, even ALLAH cannot save you...:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom