What's new

US drone kills two in North Waziristan.

Gandalf

BANNED
Reaction score
US drone kills two in North Waziristan.
March 10, 2013 - Updated 1025 PKT
From Web Edition

MIRANSHAH: A US drone fired missiles in North Waziristan near Afghan border, killing at lest two people, Geo News reported on Sunday.

Sources said that the unmanned aircraft targeted a residential compound in Muhammad Khel village of Tehseel Boya.

The sources said that the house was complete destroyed in the strike while locals were busy in removing debris. Identities of the deceased were yet to be known.

Pakistan publicly denounces the US drone strikes in its tribal belt and terms them violation of its sovereignty.

US drone kills two in North Waziristan - thenews.com.pk

So, the Ababeels are at work again, delivering Hellfire justice and violating sovereignty ; I must say, Brennan does not believe in wasting time. Unless, it is the Pakistanis again who have killed their own people diverting blame towards the Yankees.

So, the Ababeels are at work again, delivering Hellfire justice and violating sovereignty ; I must say, Brennan does not believe in wasting time. Unless, it is the Pakistanis again who have killed their own people diverting blame towards the Yankees.

Who cares about who did it. As long as some walking talking bombs died.

Ababeels can fly anywhere keep your country save..............:pleasantry:

Ababeels can fly anywhere keep your country save..............:pleasantry:

Our policy makers must take strong actions against this violation.Drone attacks kills more civilians including women and children then terrorists....I strongly believe that drone attack is not a proper solution for these terrorist organizations.

first convinced govt to lie infront of punblic now not even taking the blame

this is US policy

Back
Top Bottom