What's new

US diplomat involved in Khobragade conspirancy identified ...action to follow soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Indo-guy hey thanks for that pan am walla report it really showed me how double minded US is and actually i never knew they did such thing, well this YOU *** turns out to be nasty than i thought.

we should have a sticky on this topic... too many threads running.

So....care to tell me about some Indian history from 100 million years ago?

Your infinitesimally small brain won't be able take it ....

You stay happy with your 400 year history of loot , murder , rape, occupation and war ....

Net net it is not a win win for both countries and a strong stand for a wrong cause. India should have addressed this maid issue long time ago when 2 other cases of abuse came out in open especially one involving a 17 year old maid whose passport was taken away by the Indian diplomat involved and not paying even the $120 per month agreed with that girl.

India too understands the importance of this relationship in the overall context of its national security, in particular in its immediate neighborhood in the North and the West, sources said, adding that any deterioration in the relationship is not in the interest of New Delhi as well.

Devyani Khobragade case: Strong Indian response shocks US officials - Page2 - The Economic Times on Mobile

Dude, its only immature folks on this forum and some stupid politicians who are actually making fighting noises and making brain farts about deterioration.. Its a typical tug of war that is very common in Foreign services. Sometimes its a human interest story and makes news, sometimes its not.. In reality, pretty much business as usual...

Your infinitesimally small brain won't be able take it ....

You stay happy with your 400 year history of loot , murder , rape, occupation and war ....
Correction....1 trillion year history of loot, murder, blah, blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom