What's new

US diplomat involved in Khobragade conspirancy identified ...action to follow soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) I was quoting a post....B) uhm...we use the word "loot" all the time....actually more than plunder, moron. (such as "did you get a lot of loot for your B-day?" .. no one would EVER use "plunder" in that case.)

so loot for birthday are you DUMB ?how can loot be ever used in conjunction with Birthday, unless of course you are getting looted by some one on you're Birthday.

Can an Indian explain to me the CASTE/UNTOUCHABLE thing you guys have going on over there ? What's up with that ?

sure ...it is something not as worse as genocide that Americans perpetrated ...and are still committing

526866_161937834011737_1257929930_n.jpg

Get the US guide to the US Marshal's. When India grab the US diplomat, subject him to the same arrest, handcuff, strip search and one night in jail as they subjected Devyani to.

Do not relent. US will posture, but tell them to get lost.

US will refuse to talk INDO-US Nuclear deal. They have delayed it for five years. One additional year delay will not be much in the scheme of things.

If Prime Minister ManMohan Singh is unhappy with non conclusion of the nuclear treaty, so be it.

In a year the US will be back. They need India or China ejects US from the South China Sea.

Let NaMo become the Prime Minister in May next year and let him deal with it.

Did US not deal with Mao Tse Tung in 1971, twenty years after Chinese Killed 29,000 Americans and wounded 400,000.

I guarantee US will posture but will be back.

oh my god...i was just thinking about you...welcome troll...your brother @sincity left just now....

Thinking about me? Sorry, I'm not that type of guy. So don't think about me.

Answer my question about what India should do with this American diplomat? Should India arrest some Americans for exchange?

sure ...it is something not as worse as genocide that Americans perpetrated ...and are still committing...

Is that what was going on with the maid ? Is she of a lower caste than the consul employee ? Do you guys REALLY try not to touch 'UNTOUCHABLES' ? What's THAT all about ?

so loot for birthday are you DUMB ?how can loot be ever used in conjunction with Birthday, unless of course you are getting looted by some one on you're Birthday.
And just like that, proves he has barely any command of English. They have online dictionaries. "loot" is a noun as well as a verb.

I don't see anything thing wrong with this, if the diplomat has used his post to buy tickets for someone else which are not members of his family, at a lowered rate then it counts as a crime.

Is that what was going on with the maid ? Is she of a lower caste than the consul employee ? Do you guys REALLY try not to touch 'UNTOUCHABLES' ? What's THAT all about ?

untouchable or not we do not touch some women (GF AND WIFE EXCEPTION) in there thongs for absolutely no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom