What's new

US diplomat involved in Khobragade conspirancy identified ...action to follow soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont you think we already have too many threads...

No ! there is no separate thread for US hypocrisy ...you may have been mistaken because it is common theme in so many issues around the world ....

Are you guys trolling or having fun o_O

Correction....1 trillion year history of loot, murder, blah, blah.
Correction....1 trillion year history of loot, murder, blah, blah.

LOOT so you are some idiot Indian or Pakistani disguised as American national? FREAK or you would never have used the word loot, Americans use plunder instead of loot.

man his first comment in that thread with word SHANK was disgusting enough so i quit reading further.
Give me some credit....I would never say anything as horrible as "shank"....I said "skank"

So should India arrest this diplomat and exchange for the Indian diplomat? Would this be like cold war era exchange of prisoners?

Can an Indian explain to me the CASTE/UNTOUCHABLE thing you guys have going on over there ? What's up with that ?

LOOT so you are some idiot Indian or Pakistani disguised as American national? FREAK or you would never have used the word loot, Americans use plunder instead of loot.
A) I was quoting a post....B) uhm...we use the word "loot" all the time....actually more than plunder, moron. (such as "did you get a lot of loot for your B-day?" .. no one would EVER use "plunder" in that case.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom