What's new

US diplomat involved in Khobragade conspirancy identified ...action to follow soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the US guide to the US Marshal's. When India grab the US diplomat, subject him to the same arrest, handcuff, strip search and one night in jail as they subjected Devyani to.

Do not relent. US will posture, but tell them to get lost.

US will refuse to talk INDO-US Nuclear deal. They have delayed it for five years. One additional year delay will not be much in the scheme of things.

If Prime Minister ManMohan Singh is unhappy with non conclusion of the nuclear treaty, so be it.

In a year the US will be back. They need India or China ejects US from the South China Sea.

Let NaMo become the Prime Minister in May next year and let him deal with it.

Did US not deal with Mao Tse Tung in 1971, twenty years after Chinese Killed 29,000 Americans and wounded 400,000.

I guarantee US will posture but will be back.

US need India in SCS area? you must be joking and way over estimating the importance of India. US/India relationship is just business relationship. We want you guys to buy more weapons from us. Make some money from you guys to balance the trade as you are providing all the cheap call center labor.

If India arrest American diplomats as a retaliation, would India trade "prisoners" with America?

I don't see anything thing wrong with this, if the diplomat has used his post to buy tickets for someone else which are not members of his family, at a lowered rate then it counts as a crime.

It count as a crime to buy tickets for someone in India?

Is that what was going on with the maid ? Is she of a lower caste than the consul employee ? Do you guys REALLY try not to touch 'UNTOUCHABLES' ? What's THAT all about ?

unclesamignoratnfjf.jpg

And just like that, proves he has barely any command of English. They have online dictionaries. "loot" is a noun as well as a verb.

so is plunder noun and verb.
whats the big deal?

yea and they are literally falling in our trap and we are enjoying it.
Is that how you really see it? To me it looks more like a couple of idiots with hardly any grasp of English trying to lecture a native speaker on its use...

so loot for birthday are you DUMB ?how can loot be ever used in conjunction with Birthday, unless of course you are getting looted by some one on you're Birthday.

The brits must not use the word "loot" in conjunction with "birthday" to pass on to you Indians. So you have trouble with his wording.

How do you guys know someone is of a lower caste than you ? What caste are you, 'IndoUS' ? Are you an UNTOUCHABLE ? How about you, 'scientien' ? What are you ? Is there names for different castes ? Do you make the lower guys live by themselves ? What happens if an UNTOUCHABLE touches you ? Does it burn or something ?

We are professionals here...sure you can hang? And it is Sunday...I should go get a beer...

Yeah, trust.

I hate Americans, also Pakistanis, Chinese, Gays, Jews and Women.

They should all be forced to listen to reruns of Jerry Kimmel.

It count as a crime to buy tickets for someone in India?
Not quite, the diplomats are given exemption from tax that are included with the ticket price. But they are only exempted if the ticket is for themselves or family.

Yeah, trust.

I hate Americans, also Pakistanis, Chinese, Gays, Jews and Women.

They should all be forced to listen to reruns of Jerry Kimmel.
Haven't watched Kimmel in a while, now. Has it really got that bad? (ps....that was a good start....but you can tell your heart is not in it)

Is that how you really see it? To me it looks more like a couple of idiots with hardly any grasp of English trying to lecture a native speaker on its use...
zzzzzzzzz :drag::drag: smoke baby smoke. really do you think so ?

untouchable or not we do not touch some women (GF AND WIFE EXCEPTION) in there thongs for absolutely no reason.

'Thongs' ? Where the f@ck did THAT come from ? Who said anything about 'thongs' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom