What's new

US diplomat involved in Khobragade conspirancy identified ...action to follow soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brits must not use the word "loot" in conjunction with "birthday" to pass on to you Indians. So you have trouble with his wording.

well the wording is not appropriate for the situation he is trying to describe, also it can't be used as metaphor.

How do you guys know someone is of a lower caste than you ? What caste are you, 'IndoUS' ? Are you an UNTOUCHABLE ? How about you, 'scientien' ? What are you ? Is there names for different castes ? Do you make the lower guys live by themselves ? What happens if an UNTOUCHABLE touches you ? Does it burn or something ?

we have to thank you ....for your contribution !

Not quite, the diplomats are given exemption from tax that are included with the ticket price. But they are only exempted if the ticket is for themselves or family.

Dude, your one of those UNTOUCHABLES, aren't you ?

we have to thank you ....for your contribution !...

Since you're an UNTOUCHABLE, if you touched me, would it leave a mark ?

'Thongs' ? Where the f@ck did THAT come from ? Who said anything about 'thongs' ?

to perform a cavity search you need to remove you're thongs right? or how is cavity search performed?
sorry i may be ignorant on that topic because such things are not done in India.

Dude, your one of those UNTOUCHABLES, aren't you ?
I am a Christian, and don't believe in the caste system, so I don't see how the system of caste has to do with the whole issue of abusing diplomatic power.

I really liked the way how our country fellows where keeping the argument going on.. Unity in diversity it is :) .. jai hind ..

To be honest if U.S fellows believe it or not.. Tax evasion is a serious crime in India. Lets see on broader perspective.. instead of not understanding things...

@sincity did your yankeestan pee pee in its pants? Look at this yankees. They scared as hell.... World is laughing on yankeestan....
Strong Indian response shocks US officials - Indian Express Mobile
Damned it...for the last time....sincity is Chinese! If you wanna have fun...stick to the real Americans. (not saying Chinese can't be Americans....but I mean not fresh off the boat. He had Chinese flags before they updated the site). "look at this yankees"?...yeeeeah...They muchy muchy make for is laugh.

So the people of the lowest caste are more or less like slaves, right ? WOW, in 2013... UNTOUCHABLES ! Here in the U.S. the UNTOUCHABLES are cool. Elliot Ness and the guys.

Yeh the native speakers ....

6a00e54f8c22b788340154333cbae5970c-800wi
they always seem to get distracted...too much of bromance between them...

I am a Christian, and don't believe in the caste system, so I don't see how the system of caste has to do with the whole issue of abusing diplomatic power.

Just because you 'don't believe' in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The caste system probably explains how the consul (she's NOT a diplomat, there's a difference) got away with f*cking over the maid. So, are you an UNTOUCHABLE, or what ?

Yeh the native speakers ....

6a00e54f8c22b788340154333cbae5970c-800wi
Nice that even third-world dumps have access to a great American product like photoshop. I was going down the street to do some shopping. Any worth-while Indian products to recommend?

So the people of the lowest caste are more or less like slaves, right ? WOW, in 2013... UNTOUCHABLES ! Here in the U.S. the UNTOUCHABLES are cool. Elliot Ness and the guys.

People in lower caste enjoy more privilege in India.. you believe it or not.. Upper caste students and people struggle a lot..

secondly caste distinction is gone from india.. now there is only 2 caste.... rich and poor

Haven't watched Kimmel in a while, now. Has it really got that bad? (ps....that was a good start....but you can tell your heart is not in it)

Yes, I realised I said Jerry Kimmel.

An amalgamation of Jimmy Kimmel and Jerry Springer.

Just not cut out for this.

Just because you 'don't believe' in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The caste system probably explains how the consul (she's NOT a diplomat, there's a difference) got away with f*cking over the maid. So, are you an UNTOUCHABLE, or what ?
A$$hole ...she is UNTOUCHABLE as per your terminology....we are fighting for her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom