What's new

US diplomat involved in Khobragade conspirancy identified ...action to follow soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes....that's why we actually get laid....instead of having to drag the chicks into an alley and assault them.

really, Most of the rapes and Murders happen in YOU ***, go search google

This is foreign policy and the past of the country.

As for foreign policy I m with you. Its a brutal country.

But US has done commendable job at removing discrimination, class based bias and at enacting equality of gender laws, fair labour laws and also ensuring their effective application. Also rule of law is always upheld.

This is a nation's achievement that is worth emulating. Its this record which gives US such an effective strength that it projects in conducting foreign policy. Now with the way this foreign policy is pursued, I cant ever agree with it. But thats a separate issue altogether.

I am just demonstrating ...US duplicity in almost all spheres of human life ...

It is the one country that has committed the worst kinds of crime against humanity and yet takes moral high ground to teach others as to what is right and what is wrong ....

I have no respect for a country that is self obsessed , selfish and hypocrite to core and has no regards to humanity in general ...

This country will go at any length to protect its interests and won't mind trampling any value , any principle , any law any convention when it comes to their petty interests ....

those achievements you talk off can't be seen in isolation ..and so don't inspire me ....

I would rather have less advanced and less achieving country but with more values and principles ...

When I take re-look at history of my country as against this country's .....I feel all the more proud about my country !!!

Who cares about that italian passport holder...
You might go to american hospital, but you cannot escape from an indian doctor in american hospital...

lol you think mexicans as red indians...

what else can you expect from bunch of retards ???

I am just demonstrating ...US duplicity in almost all spheres of human life ...

It is the one country that has committed the worst kinds of crime against humanity and yet takes moral high ground to teach others as to what is right and what is wrong ....

I have no respect for a country that is self obsessed , selfish and hypocrite to core and has no regards to humanity in general ...

This country will go at any length to protect its interests and won't mind trampling any value , any principle , any law any convention when it comes to their petty interests ....

those achievements you talk off can't be seen in isolation ..and so don't inspire me ....

I would rather have less advanced and less achieving country but with more values and principles ...

When I take re-look at history of my country as against this country's .....I feel all the more proud about my country !!!
To quote you...proud of what, exactly?

lol you think mexicans as red indians...

i think this american guy turned out to be more dumb than the guy name @sincity
You think dental care in India is better than US? Wow!!!!! India is a third world country. Please dont compare yourself with US
we wont sir we wont and we will never compare Hindustan to country like YOU *** where they peak into women pu$$y for FUN.

Are you sure it's not 100000000+1?
yes 100000000 precisely...
1297-problem-meme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom