What's new

US diplomat involved in Khobragade conspirancy identified ...action to follow soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Luck residing in United States of Hypocrisy ...

Blog+Banner+final.jpg

This is foreign policy and the past of the country.

As for foreign policy I m with you. Its a brutal country.

But US has done commendable job at removing discrimination, class based bias and at enacting equality of gender laws, fair labour laws and also ensuring their effective application. Also rule of law is always upheld.

This is a nation's achievement that is worth emulating. Its this record which gives US such an effective strength that it projects in conducting foreign policy. Now with the way this foreign policy is pursued, I cant ever agree with it. But thats a separate issue altogether.

Sigh @Indians please let's not get into a pissing competition with the Americans. It'll be very one-sided. They're pretty much better than the rest of the world at everything.

Small mindedness in full display for the rest of the world to see.

p.s. If I want to have myself killed, I will check into a hospital in India. I am not quite ready yet.

Uhm....the continents were pretty much as they are now when Homo-Sapiens started to migrate....so thank god we don't teach such idiocy in our schools....

then what do they teach ? how to peak in Girls Pus$y ? do they teach that?

Better you know Dental care is better in India and some Latest Equipments to. well Sri Lanka and India is different country just like Mexico and YOU ***.

You think dental care in India is better than US? Wow!!!!! India is a third world country. Please dont compare yourself with US

then what do they teach ? how to peak in Girls Pus$y ? do they teach that?
Yes....that's why we actually get laid....instead of having to drag the chicks into an alley and assault them. (You do know that "peak" is a high point...like a mountain peak?)

Small mindedness in full display for the rest of the world to see.

p.s. If I want to kill myself, I will check into a hospital in India.

sorry right to die is not there in India. and if you are thinking of suicide then let me tell you
In India, attempted suicide is an offense punishable under Section 309 of the Indian Penal Code. Section 309 reads thus: Attempt to commit suicide. "Whoever attempts to commit suicide and does any act towards the commission of such offence, shall be punished with simple imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year or with fine, or with both."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom