What's new

US diplomat involved in Khobragade conspirancy identified ...action to follow soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
What data...is it from falklands...
is it true that britishers teeth are fucked...
frabz-Its-shite-bein-English-Were-the-lowest-of-the-low-d5d3bb.jpg

What about yours bro...
Being American I have excellent dental care. How is it in India? (when I lived in Cali had a Sri Lankan dentist....I swear his equipment dated to the 50's)

Best available theory is we all did....India was one of the first major stops (using best available DNA info we have now)

You are the stupid of the first order ...
Don't talk of things you don't know ....

Here you are talking about Out of Africa migration hypothesis ....

For your small brain which can't comprehend the facts ...

Africa is cradle of human evolution ....

whole human race owes its existence to Africa ....and not only Indians !!!

well, lets see how this goes.. Net Net, a good stand by GOI to project a more assertive stance..

Devyani Khobragade case: Strong Indian response shocks US officials | NDTV.com

Net net it is not a win win for both countries and a strong stand for a wrong cause. India should have addressed this maid issue long time ago when 2 other cases of abuse came out in open especially one involving a 17 year old maid whose passport was taken away by the Indian diplomat involved and not paying even the $120 per month agreed with that girl.

India too understands the importance of this relationship in the overall context of its national security, in particular in its immediate neighborhood in the North and the West, sources said, adding that any deterioration in the relationship is not in the interest of New Delhi as well.

Devyani Khobragade case: Strong Indian response shocks US officials - Page2 - The Economic Times on Mobile

You can't arrest a US diplomat with full immunity.
the funny thing is that we can and we will if needed.but from your posts i can clearly understand that you aren't an Yankee citizen,maybe you are one of those chini internat trolls who want to take the full advantage of this incident and want to create rift between the U.S. and India!!
P.S.:-my fellow countrymen,this member isn't a U.S. citizen.so don't fall for his bait and abuse the U.S. as this is exactly what he is trying to achieve in this thread...

Certain Indian members need to take a chill pill. Quit jumping around like 6 year old kids.

You are the stupid of the first order ...
Don't talk of things you don't know ....

Here you are talking about Out of Africa migration hypothesis ....

For your small brain which can't comprehend the facts ...

Africa is cradle of human evolution ....

whole human race owes its existence to Africa ....and not only Indians !!!
Your ability to read and comprehend is on par with your history expertise....that's what I said..."we all did"...can you dissect the meaning of that complex phrase? Your mom must cry herself to sleep every night.

Looks to be straight computer...they are doing a kick-start campaign

They've raised 36? million dollars from crowdfunding!

And there is only ever going to be a PC version.

You finally managed to make me ashamed. I am ashamed to admit I am from the same country as that fat grease-ball, Michael Moore.

Juice, you forgot 'that Park Avenue apartment living, Halliburton stock owning, mansion on a lake in Michigan, multi millionaire fat grease ball.

Juice, you forgot 'that Park Avenue apartment living, Halliburton stock owning, mansion on a lake in Michigan, multi millionaire fat grease ball.
Lol....slipped my mind....

Being American I have excellent dental care. How is it in India? (when I lived in Cali had a Sri Lankan dentist....I swear his equipment dated to the 50's)
indian healthcare is blossoming and way more advanced...ask americans who come to india for treatment..Americans Seeking Health Care In India

Being the inventers of helthcare, we know better than americans...

What I have a hard time believing is that on THIS site, P.D.F., a simple case of an Indian being treated poorly by her employer is being blown into a convoluted conspiracy of Kennedy proportions. Hard to believe, on THIS site !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom