What's new

US diplomat involved in Khobragade conspirancy identified ...action to follow soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my previous posts before jumping on single post that you quoted ...
I am well aware how British invaders brought hell to the new world ...destroyed their native culture ...and occupied their lands ....raped their women ....and founded a new country of savages that was worse than any savagery ...and were hypocrite enough to thank those very original inhabitants on thanks-giving day ...

This is the height of soul stifling western hypocrisy ....

Murdering and slaughtering people and then remembering them on thanks-giving !!!

Blog+Banner+final.jpg

The public had been divided on the Indian issue. The Indian Removal Act had passed by only one vote, and people were appalled at some of the Army massacres. The Nazi-style propaganda campaign swung public opinion against the Indians--just as it did the Jews half a century later. It made extermination seem like a sad but necessary choice.

Even artists (authors, poets, painters) who were usually sympathetic to the underdog chimed in with paeans to the vanishing Indian. The liberal/romantic/sentimental view was that Indians were doomed to disappear as a result of inevitable "natural" forces. The conservative/pragmatic/business position was that we had to get rid of the Indians by hook or crook.

Almost no one took the position that, hey, the Indians were here first, had a valid way of life, and signed treaties to guarantee their rights. Maybe we could practice what we preach and treat them with Christian kindness rather than destroy them as devils. You know, give them part of the country and coexist with them rather than kill them and take everything they own.

How the extermination was carried out:Sherman announced his objective as being “to prosecute the war with vindictive earnestness . . . till [the Indians] are obliterated or beg for mercy.” According to Fellman, Sherman gave “Sheridan prior authorization to slaughter as many women and children as well as men Sheridan or his subordinates felt was necessary when they attacked Indian villages.”

In case the media back East got wind of such atrocities, Sherman promised Sheridan that he would run interference against any complaints: “I will back you with my whole authority, and stand between you and any efforts that may be attempted in your rear to restrain your purpose or check your troops.” [Fellman’s Citizen Sherman]

Sherman and Sheridan’s troops conducted more than one thousand attacks on Indian villages, mostly in the winter months, when families were together. The U.S. army’s actions matched its leaders’ rhetoric of extermination.

As mentioned earlier, Sherman gave orders to kill everyone and everything, including dogs, and to burn everything that would burn so as to increase the likelihood that any survivors would starve or freeze to death.

The soldiers also waged a war of extermination on the buffalo, which was the Indians’ chief source of food, winter clothing, and other goods (the Indians even made fish hooks out of dried buffalo bones and bow strings out of sinews).

Newspaper Rock: Capitalism killed the Indians

were you ashamed because he is talking truth or were you ashamed bacause of the sins you guys committed(still continuing)

genocide_card.jpg

were you ashamed because he is talking truth or were you ashamed bacause of the sins you guys committed(still continuing)
Sins? Lol...I'm proud of them. We carved out a great nation in unheard of time out of a huge continent. Un-parralleled in history. And yeah, Sherman was great! Left too many alive though...

You finally managed to make me ashamed. I am ashamed to admit I am from the same country as that fat grease-ball, Michael Moore.

home_security_1492_ts_logo.jpg

Sins? Lol...I'm proud of them. We carved out a great nation in unheard of time out of a huge continent. Un-parralleled in history. And yeah, Sherman was great! Left too many alive though...

american-holocaust.jpg

Sins? Lol...I'm proud of them. We carved out a great nation in unheard of time out of a huge continent. Un-parralleled in history.
But without any history nor culture...

What are you proud of clown...could you give some examples...

To bad we didn't have JDAMS back then...one on that horse....Of course if da whitey man no come...no horsey for Tonto...

But without any history nor culture...

What are you proud of clown...could you give some examples...
I just went and used the restroom....and didn't have to go out to the street for one....And my history is as long as anyone's, moron...you think my family blinked into existence a little over 200 years ago? And it's a history with out being beaten and enslaved...unlike certain other nation's history...As far as culture...the fact this conversation is in English kinda says it all...

You're making the sad assumption that I give a cr@p. Wars and conquest have happened through recorded history. I far prefer being descended from the conquerors than the conquered. Boo-hoo. Da whitey man done me wrong. Cry me a river. We took the area I live from the Mexicans. At least they don't have to walk so far to get here now.

I am agreeing. And I don't have to leave after all! The holidays have me screwed up....and I forgot today was Sunday!

Oh goodie!

Out of curiosity, have you heard of Star Citizen?

Congratulations on your achievement ....

and thanks for accepting whole-heartedly ....

I am sorry can't say ....whole heartedly ....

For that you need to have one ....which clearly is not the case with you !

US is the most hypocrite country on back of this globe !!!
Congrats for being citizen of that country ...

US_hypocrisy_aljazcartoon_cropped_82.jpg

And my history is as long as anyone's, moron...you think my family blinked into existence a little over 200 years ago? And it's a history with out being beaten and enslaved...unlike certain other nation's history...As far as culture...the fact this conversation is in English kinda says it all...

english was not invented by america...

english was not invented by america...
My forefathers came from England,

[quote="Indo-guy, post: 5091678, member: 148[/quote]
Lol...an Indian bringing a feminist into the argument....priceless.

@telugodu sorry, thought you were the other guy...

My forefathers came from England, moron. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are we? Same as Canada, Australia..etc.
ahhh so you take pride to be from england or the fact that you guys betrayed your motherland and created america...

To bad we didn't have JDAMS back then...one on that horse....Of course if da whitey man no come...no horsey for Tonto...

I just went and used the restroom....and didn't have to go out to the street for one....And my history is as long as anyone's, moron...you think my family blinked into existence a little over 200 years ago? And it's a history with out being beaten and enslaved...unlike certain other nation's history...As far as culture...the fact this conversation is in English kinda says it all...

You have only one history and that of murder ....

You are nothing better than sophisticated murderers

Genocide_Iraq.jpg

ahhh so you take pride to be from england or the fact that you guys betrayed your motherland and created america...
In that vein of thinking, you could say the English betrayed their mother-land by cutting ties with the main-land Saxons....was more of a civil war....we love those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom