What's new

US diplomat involved in Khobragade conspirancy identified ...action to follow soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to ignore it....but like a moth to flame.....

Same with me with the concern trolling by british Guardian posters about the 'poor' people of india.

Then I realize I could have searched for pron on the internet and would have had a more productive hour.

Not going to read about this case, and I just want it to go away.

Kind of ironical that the blow will be disguised as tax fraud amounting to about Rs 7000 or so :lol:

Not a new thing for USA. After all, they were able to book Al capone for Tax fraud only :)

The consular official booked the tickets in his line of official duty - this is where the consular officials have immunity(in the line of official duty) from arrests or any criminal prosecution vs no immunity for their own personal reasons.

Beware ,you are transforming in to real clown in this thread

It is not him who is a clown. He had an agenda for 50 different reasons and played you guys for the last 9 pages. His agenda is complete and he is out of the thread.

It is not him who is a clown. He had an agenda for 50 different reasons and played you guys for the last 9 pages. His agenda is complete and he is out of the thread.
He played very well.we like his clown dancing

The consular official booked the tickets in his line of official duty - this is where the consular officials have immunity(in the line of official duty) from arrests or any criminal prosecution vs no immunity for their own personal reasons.

It was fun watching all the Indian guys go into full meltdown with some Chinese guy...of course those born here will recognize colloquial American English, and be able to figure out who is native and who isn't.

He may have performed duty while booking tickets ...that does not make him immune from the law of land he violated while doing so ...that is tax evasion ...Did the US authority asked him to dupe indian government of the taxes while booking the tickets ?

He can't hide beyond blanket of immunity ...

He may have performed duty while booking tickets ...that does not make him immune from the law of land he violated while doing so ...that is tax evasion ...Did the US authority asked him to dupe indian government of the taxes while booking the tickets ?

He can't hide beyond blanket of immunity ...
It is not like consular immunity is that damned difficult to follow. Unlike DIPLOMATIC immunity, it is not total. You are immune for action related to your office. Buying airline tickets , stamping visas....in official capacity. Beating your dog, robbing a burger joint....NOT in an official capacity. As simple as this concept is...none of you seem able to grasp it. It's like trying to explain relativity to a chimp...

A) sincity is Chinese, tard. B) we killed the savages and replaced them....we are the British, idiot. C) Let me guess....you were top of the class in world history in the mud-hut that passed for a school in your stank-village?

I am glad that you agreed that US is a murderous nation founded on corpses of native red Indians ...

and yeh you are right that British were rabid enough to destroy the natives and label them as savages ...and also duplicitous enough then to 'celebrate' the killings of original inhabitants as thanks-giving day ....

The same hypocrisy has trickled down the generation and reflected amply in successive American government policies ... you are a product of such hypocrite country and hypocrite race ...

It does not matter whether I was top of the class in world history in the mud hut in stank village or elsewhere ....

what matters is I know my stuff ... which I know very well !

It is not like consular immunity is that damned difficult to follow. Unlike DIPLOMATIC immunity, it is not total. You are immune for action related to your office. Buying airline tickets , stamping visas....in official capacity. Beating your dog, robbing a burger joint....NOT in an official capacity. As simple as this concept is...none of you seem able to grasp it. It's like trying to explain relativity to a chimp...
Official capacity !!!! Is US govt is telling them to use the facilities for the people who are not intitled to them :woot:

Or you want to say US govt has given them mission to misuse power ??? :woot:

Americans are world leaders in teaching and preaching values and rules and law , and conventions to the whole world without understanding ABCD of it...that makes them the worst as far as intellect is concerned among all the primates ....forget about chimps ...they are not hypocrites like Americans are !

Cool Down Guys and Do Not feed the troll

US Embassy staff and their family members have been working in India without proper visa documents which do not give them such permissions so India has multiple options .

Key Points where India can harass American embassy

Taxman already knows about American tax evasions for years now but no action was taken due to Indian government.

Americans are having extra unsectioned staff in India , who could be CIA operatives who needs to be identified and deported .

NSA spy mechanism in India needs to be identified , India is 5th most spied nation and NSA must have some equipments in US consulates to carry out such massive spying .

Commercial activity Americans consulates are carrying out are illegal .

I am glad that you agreed that US is a murderous nation founded on corpses of native red Indians ...

and yeh you are right that British were rabid enough to destroy the natives and label them as savages ...and also duplicitous enough then to 'celebrate' the killings of original inhabitants as thanks-giving day ....

The same hypocrisy has trickled down the generation and reflected amply in successive American government policies ... you are a product of such hypocrite country and hypocrite race ...

It does not matter whether I was top of the class in world history in the mud hut in stank village or elsewhere ....

what matters is I know my stuff ... which I know very well !
If by very well you mean "barely"....kudos. I read your take...it was wanting. Damned right we conquered...beats the loser alternative (they taught you that in your textbooks I assume....)

Americans are world leaders in teaching and preaching values and rules and law , and conventions to the whole world without understanding ABCD of it...that makes them the worst as far as intellect is concerned among all the primates ....forget about chimps ...they are not hypocrites like Americans are !
The trouble is we do understand....which is why the funny antics on your side are so amusing. It seems even your top official can't decipher so simple a set of documents as the Vienna conventions. In the end you will all understand well enough....from top to bottom.

Last edited:
If by very well you mean "barely"....kudos. I read your take...it was wanting. Damned right we conquered...beats the loser alternative (they taught you that in your textbooks I assume....)

Read my previous posts before jumping on single post that you quoted ...
I am well aware how British invaders brought hell to the new world ...destroyed their native culture ...and occupied their lands ....raped their women ....and founded a new country of savages that was worse than any savagery ...and were hypocrite enough to thank those very original inhabitants on thanks-giving day ...

This is the height of soul stifling western hypocrisy ....

Murdering and slaughtering people and then remembering them on thanks-giving !!!

Blog+Banner+final.jpg

It was fun watching all the Indian guys go into full meltdown with some Chinese guy...of course those born here will recognize colloquial American English, and be able to figure out who is native and who isn't.
seriously we are having fun...
If we meltdown, we could have reported him or he might have been suspended by now...
he is just too cute with his IQ levels...

lol, now watch the action, thats why US serval dept are on their toes and tries save their face;) We are not Chinese or PAK where you can bomb embassy and kill their people and pay them and move out.

Thats why US kicked in Vietnam

Please don't reply that pig. He is one of those losers who talk on behalf of others to sow discord, assuming they are doing great service for politburo.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom